Audio
+130|6531|Orlando, FL
Well, I'm the recruiting officer for my clan, Kill On Sight.  We get a steady number of recruits, and arn't THAT picky on who who we bring in, all we ask is that they can be mature and active.  Sometimes, we get a "pack" of recruits, and by that I mean a few friends will all join together, which sucks in my position, because if I don't let one of the friends in, then the others will leave with him.  Well, this recently happend where three friends left their old clan to join ours, and two of them were great players and pretty cool kids.  Now, the third kid was like 14 years old, has hardcore ADD attacks, and is simply a tool.  So, we try to stay away from kids like that, but on the other hand, I want these other two guys to stay.  Tough situation.  Well, after about a week, I was fed up with this kid, and finally told him that he just wouldn't fit in with us, and that is when the shit hit the fan.  This kid went NUTS.  Started screaming at the top of his lungs, started calling me this and that, so as I right clicked his name to ban him from TS, I realized how hilarious this whole thing was, so I decided to record it.  Now, I started the recording when he was rambling on asking us if we could hear him.  I don't know why, but I suppose his ADD was kicking in, and he was just screaming on about anything that came to his mind.  Now, I'm a pretty laid back guy, as you will hear in this recording, and actually found the humor in this "outburst" of his.  Now, just to give you the rundown on who everyone is, Ruether, who is the kid screaming, was the recruit.  I am the guy telling Ruether that I can hear him, sounding pretty laid back, and the guy saying "you have a small pee pee" at the beginning and twords the end telling me now to say anything and let him scream was a member of my clan.  Anyway, I'm sure you guys will get lots of laughs out of this recording, and encourage you to pass it around to your buddies so they can get a kick out of it too.  Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to present..."Ruether Going Nuts". 

http://media.putfile.com/Ruether-Going-Nuts

Also, in case you were wondering what happend to his two friends, they dipped and went to start their own clan with Ruether.  Good luck to them, because I can't imagine a kid like this having any sort of leadership role in a clan.  Anyway, enjoy!
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6652|Westminster, Colorado
Womba.
chuckle_hound
+32|6665|Edinburgh, Scotland
Did someone connect his testicles to a wall outlet?
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6774

chuckle_hound wrote:

Did someone connect his testicles to a wall outlet?
No doubt in my mind.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6695|Germany
Wow,what a treasure... +1 for that!

There's something similar which is already a classic in Germany,Vox-Die-Beim-1on1,a CS-kiddy who loses in a CS 1on1 league match and smashes up his keyboard...wouldn't be funny to post it here though,I'm sure our German Members already know it and for the rest it's not that funny,unless you are speaking German.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK
1 word for you LOL! this kid is an idiot. the exact reason anyone under 17 isnt in our clan.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6673|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
jesus christ that kid needs to get out more
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI
man, we have a few younger kids in our clan (me being one of them, im 15) and no one is like that.  the most annoying thing we have is that somone of our members have a british accent (just kidding )
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6635|Wigan. Manchester. England.
omg were does that shit live? i so wana rip his fuckin head off
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.
I'm 13 and my ex-clan never had a problem with me =/ I'm a lot more mature then that freak. Or any other people that are around my age that play BF2.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter
I want a stat link so i can go play BF2 with him and make fun of him on Voip.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6838|Cheshire, UK

<KoS>Audio wrote:

simply a tool.
LivelyToaster
+60|6718|Sacto, CA
+1 for you because that was awesome.  Whenever my clan would have crap like that happen, we'd just unregister the person and then we'd all move to a registered channel so they would be all alone yelling at themselves
5peedy
+27|6598|the Faroe Islands
he's a real screw up... the clan i'm in is invite only, except in some rare occations, thats why we don't have that anymore... we had one kiddie that didn't shut up for more than 5 sec, than he began babbling again... most of us muted him on TS b/c of it, lol... thank god he ain't still with us...
Audio
+130|6531|Orlando, FL
Well, I deal with alot of younger recruits, and don't really care about their age, as long as they are mature and are fun to play with.  But this kid...wow.  It's not that outburst that brought me to the decision of not letting him in.  Keep in mind, he did this AFTER I told him he failed his trial period.  So, you can imagine how much of a tool he was prior to this recording.  He is one of those kids that thinks he has to scream into his mic because he is in a chopper, thinking he has to talk over the rotor blades because we can hear them as loud as he can.  He wouldn't have made it past the first day of his trial period if it wasn't for the fact that I like the two friends that joined with him.  Anyway, glad you guys enjoyed the recording...I thought it was pretty funny.
Fatman
=cREE=
+11|6633
nothing funnier than a prepubescent kid with ADD +1 for puttin up with with this idiot
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6645
lol thats funny whats his bf2 name
smokingun
+2|6695|Houston, Texas
wow i a 14 year old, thats crazy. he needs to get some pills lol. Still there are some 15 year olds that are quite mature, i mean im so mature that i became a normal member to (STRS) and became co-leader, promoted by 30 year olds.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter

smokingun wrote:

wow i a 14 year old, thats crazy. he needs to get some pills lol. Still there are some 15 year olds that are quite mature, i mean im so mature that i became a normal member to (STRS) and became co-leader, promoted by 30 year olds.
I thought that was you... I registered with your forums, and Heffty has been trying to recruit me ever since ^^
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
Man am I glad i waited untill after my voice broke before getting a mic. It was worth the wait. At least  I understood how annoying it was back in cs 1.4 to hear a 13-14 year old (myself) talking on the mic.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Audio
+130|6531|Orlando, FL

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

I want a stat link so i can go play BF2 with him and make fun of him on Voip.

pure_beef_69 wrote:

lol thats funny whats his bf2 name
Well, I'm not exactly sure what his BF2 name is these days.  I've seen him on Xfire playing on multiple names, because he has like 2498236 accounts.  He blocked me on Xfire after I told him I was going to make him famous by posting that recording on every BF2 related forum I could find.  I'll try to get you guys his Xfire so you can add him and tell him how much of a tool he is.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6635|Wigan. Manchester. England.

<KoS>Audio wrote:

Well, I'm the recruiting officer for my clan, Kill On Sight.  We get a steady number of recruits, and arn't THAT picky on who who we bring in, all we ask is that they can be mature and active.  Sometimes, we get a "pack" of recruits, and by that I mean a few friends will all join together, which sucks in my position, because if I don't let one of the friends in, then the others will leave with him.  Well, this recently happend where three friends left their old clan to join ours, and two of them were great players and pretty cool kids.  Now, the third kid was like 14 years old, has hardcore ADD attacks, and is simply a tool.  So, we try to stay away from kids like that, but on the other hand, I want these other two guys to stay.  Tough situation.  Well, after about a week, I was fed up with this kid, and finally told him that he just wouldn't fit in with us, and that is when the shit hit the fan.  This kid went NUTS.  Started screaming at the top of his lungs, started calling me this and that, so as I right clicked his name to ban him from TS, I realized how hilarious this whole thing was, so I decided to record it.  Now, I started the recording when he was rambling on asking us if we could hear him.  I don't know why, but I suppose his ADD was kicking in, and he was just screaming on about anything that came to his mind.  Now, I'm a pretty laid back guy, as you will hear in this recording, and actually found the humor in this "outburst" of his.  Now, just to give you the rundown on who everyone is, Ruether, who is the kid screaming, was the recruit.  I am the guy telling Ruether that I can hear him, sounding pretty laid back, and the guy saying "you have a small pee pee" at the beginning and twords the end telling me now to say anything and let him scream was a member of my clan.  Anyway, I'm sure you guys will get lots of laughs out of this recording, and encourage you to pass it around to your buddies so they can get a kick out of it too.  Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to present..."Ruether Going Nuts". 

http://media.putfile.com/Ruether-Going-Nuts

Also, in case you were wondering what happend to his two friends, they dipped and went to start their own clan with Ruether.  Good luck to them, because I can't imagine a kid like this having any sort of leadership role in a clan.  Anyway, enjoy!
WOW! +1 that was great
Optimus_Primal
+10|6551|North West, USA
Wow, that was pure comedy.  LOL.  Its a pretty safe bet that he is ADD or some variant.  Only once before in my playing did I come across someone that was aobut 1/2 as hyper as that kid.  LOL.  Great job recording it.  +1 for making me laugh today.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6756|Vienna, Austria
"I can't hear you private!" Hahahahahahahahahaloll omg lol hax.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

Awww, I wish there was more...Not only is he prepubescent, immature, has ADD attacks, but he's REPETITIVE and if i catch anyone of you repeating, reiterating, or saying things over and over and over again, I'll, maim, injure, would, kill, or make you dead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard