+25|6647|Sweden

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

rofl

Just pick other

(and, incidentally, GO U.S.!)
Are you kidding me? We don't play 'footie' HURRUMPH
FIFA puts the U.S. in 5th place overall...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/w … n-rank.htm

Though I think it's probably more like 9th or 10th

Brazil has to win the World Cup.  They have Ronaldinho, after all.
yeah, but u do know that their rankings are the most f0cked up ever.

they only calculate wins/losses/ties. they dont care about what opposition a team has got and since U.S has been batttling it out with ...shall we say lesser nations in North America, they have won so much they got a very good score on their ranking. but how hard is it to beat Panama and such teams?

and if u think of it, Germany, ended second last WC, you find them on a 19th spot. thats cus they havent played any qualification games because the WC is held in Germany.

all in all a crappy system

I think USA is somewhere closer to 15th spot, but thats just me brainstorming it up
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6755
germany, since its german home ground
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6605|Illinois
Where is the "who cares" option for all of the Americans?
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6574|Forest Lake, Australia
Australia bro...No doubt
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6633|Europe and goddamn proud of it
The Netherlands!
God Be With Us!
ScreamingJay
+1|6783
*edit* I was typing this and when I hit submit, that was above.^^^

Hello? What about the Dutch? I know van Nistelrooy is an old man by now, but he'll knock a few in. Look for the crazy orange men to make it to the finals.

Okay, back to reality:
Most likely Brazil v. Germany, with Brazil winning it all, again, ho hum.

Last edited by ScreamingJay (2006-06-10 01:18:37)

Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!

ScreamingJay wrote:

Hello? What about the Dutch? I know van Nistelrooy is an old man by now, but he'll knock a few in. Look for the crazy orange men to make it to the finals.
Maybe we're a little bit crazy, but from my point of view :

The Dutch are one of the supporters who actually turn this World Cup into a party instead of a business affaire!
[PED] soul76
hand me the gun and ask me again
+18|6571|Mülheim a.d.R. | Germany
ha! Germany is gonna win. besides the fact that i might be a little bit biased (being german myself), the teams got lots of young talents that absolutely want to play & win. consider Lahm, who scored the first hit against Costa Rica yesterday, he played with a cast / tape on his arm. And then there are Podolski, Schweini and Klose AND the fanbase. sorry but no one else stands a chance :-)
i agree witht Sreamingjay about the finals, but this time it will be the other way round, due to the 12th man.

almost forgot to discharge my duty of ridiculing the holland people: don´t dream of the title or something, you should still be glad you managed to qualify he he
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!

[PED] soul76 wrote:

ha! Germany is gonna win. besides the fact that i might be a little bit biased (being german myself), the teams got lots of young talents that absolutely want to play & win. consider Lahm, who scored the first hit against Costa Rica yesterday, he played with a cast / tape on his arm. And then there are Podolski, Schweini and Klose AND the fanbase. sorry but no one else stands a chance :-)
i agree witht Sreamingjay about the finals, but this time it will be the other way round, due to the 12th man.

almost forgot to discharge my duty of ridiculing the holland people: don´t dream of the title or something, you should still be glad you managed to qualify he he
You know that's not true, the Dutch have only lost ONE match in the race to the world cup..

People like you can really piss me off...
Stop being so arrogant...

Last edited by Reaxzion (2006-06-10 01:54:34)

TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6663|Birmingham, UK

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Nomer wrote:

I don't know why you English always get your hopes up.  You haven't won since before most of you were born and now you have way too high expectations on your team.  True your squad is good, but it seems to me like your side will win the WC when tim henman wins Wimbledon and paula radcliffe wins an Olympic marathon.  I mean no offense, just pointing out you are a bit unlucky historically and are just asking to get hurt with expectations that high.  Easiest prediction ever: heartbreak (for England).  But good luck anyway, I'd rather see you guys take it than most teams.
Try last year's Ashes when we won against the odss and for the first time in many years.  Also, check who are the Rugby World champions, which we also won relatively recently along with the 2012 Olympics, England have a serious chance......
We won the 2012 Olympics? Wow! How long have I been asleep?...I still thought it was 2006...
[PED] soul76

Reaxzion wrote:

You know that's not true, the Dutch have only lost ONE match in the race to the world cup..

People like you can really piss me off...
Stop being so arrogant...
well you should not take that quite as personal.  It seems to prove what i meant though, the fact that you are still sore that  the qualification for the WM 2002 didn´t go as well. that was not arrogant but rather to pique the oranje side.  i´m sure they will do pretty good - as usual. in fact i hope we get to see a match holland : germany, that´s always a lot of fun, especially where i used to live (near nijmegen, nl)

Last edited by [PED] soul76 (2006-06-10 02:19:47)

Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6661|Born in West-Berlin
Germany FTW!! Why? It's 1974 all over again...

Germany is the Host.....
Australia is participating.....

=====>>>>>   for the second time since 1974.

That just has to be a f**king good Omen!!!!!

j5f5ff
+11|6788
holland's turn this time.
Kirokura
+26|6577|Sweden

ShEpArD_oF_rOt wrote:

Where is the "who cares" option for all of the Americans?
You mean North Americans? South and Central Americans do care.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6813|Noizyland

I don't go for teams.
Oliver Khan is my favourite player though. He is a fucking excellent goalie.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
{ta}rainbow
+1|6575
HOLLAND!!!!

but i think brazil is gonna win the cup
[PED] soul76

Tyferra wrote:

Oliver Khan is my favourite player though. He is a fucking excellent goalie.
lol actually writing his name THIS way fits him a lot better. yeah too bad he doesn´t play all the time, i´m not really sure about lehmanns merits, he is too fidgety for my taste
uber73
+188|6790|Brisbane
england to win?

dont make me laugh... they are NOT the sum of their parts. never have been, never will be.  they looked decidedly bollox today. and paraguay arent gonna give them as tough a match as sweden will. 

they will make it out of group as runner up, and get put out before quarter finals.

i reckon.
PekkaA
+36|6703|Finland
How much do you think England paid to Carlos Gamarra?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6589|CH/BR - in UK

I'm...well...half brazilian, and I'm staying loyal
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6748|England. Stoke

spacepelle wrote:

Mackaronen wrote:

How come you excluded the country that will win? Sweden!
LMAO
Chris Birchall FTW, he plays for Port Vale which is one of my local clubs (I support Stoke though), and lives not far from me
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6571|Edmonds, WA
You forgot poland

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard