manitobapaintballa
+32|6620

eagles1106 wrote:

a revert to pre patch 1.2
but without the bunny hopping and dolphin diving
TimMayle
+1|6588
I like the idea of team member dropped on the leader. But it's a wide open door to snipers (or else) landing on top building where you can't shoot them.
Could be good it you are only dropped from, let say.... 20m high. That would'nt be enough for an exploit ..... I hope
pX|SithLord
+22|6726|Germany
dice should fix the enormous range of claymores... this sucks on karkand, a sniper runs towards you, doesn't shoot but drops a claymore maybe 3 meters away, you kill him but cannot move unless you want to be blown into little pieces

Last edited by pX|SithLord (2006-06-11 10:11:07)

Richard2000
Banned
+39|6546|England
just fix the bugs
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6585|Finland
Fix crashes and f35b, make grenades destroy claymores.
-r3-anubis
+73|6538|florida
What about a patch that doesn't screw up everyone's game? No server instability, no constant prob with connection, and etc.
SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!
For some reason I'm thinking that the patch screwed up the PKM, it takes like 10 shots to kill now, unlike the usual 4.
M3Z-X
[KNTL] - Kill Now Think Later
+28|6531|London, England
WELL .... if i was EA/DICE i would put:

Dual Pistols

Capture The Flag and Deathmatch mode.

Remote Mines

A complete infrantry only map or two

Snow Maps!

Fix all the glitches!

And add a firing squad mode (you import pics of people you dont like and then they get modelled onto a player n you get to chase them aroudn shoptting the shit out of them!!!)

and  sum stunt maps.

and maybe a few more veichles.

lol lots of stuff but hay if i was ea/dice i would listen to people n regularly have small updates.

what u fink?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

TheDarkRaven wrote:

No more dolphin diving. Also, I can't think how, but people shouldn't be constantly allowed to have the SRAW used against infantry - I hate it!
you hate when somebody SRAWs you? why? try to play AT all the time and you will see that with the normal guns you cant take out ppl in long range. So what to do? hide? nope, just snipe them with SRAW
or, when you are waiting for armor but suddenly there comes spec-ops...switch weapons and you are dead, or SRAW him and at least get some time. No offence, but just think about that.
To the topic- I just want to fix server crashes, thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6552|The Land of Claywhore
1.Vehicle drops by request of squad leader only.

2.1 or more EU maps set in Europe.

3.Flash or smoke grenades for A/T kit.

4.Claymores and A/T mine that can be destroyed.

5.New skin for whoever accepts the commander position so i can feel all warm and fuzzy inside when i kill the enemy commander.

6.I don't know if this would really work out,but the ability to swap kits with team mates.

That's all that i can think of that would make this game a little more fun.

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-06-11 12:15:50)

daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6576
+Fix the demented noise when jumping whilst out of energy

+Fix red name bug

+Fix servers from crashing

+Make boats faster (I may be the only one but I find boats are very boring. Faster boats will also help on wake)

+I dont know if it was 1.3 or my graphic settings, but now my game seems to warp a lot

+Fix AT/TOW going through targets

+Make vehicle drops fall randomly near target LZ, so they cant be used for killing because of their pin point accuracy

+Fix gun sounds continously playing (This happens to me all the time. Someone shoots and gun noises constantly come from them, even if they are not shooting)

+Fix karkand hotel glitch

+Make prefixes somthing added to a profile, not the entire game. (I use a clan tag, but when I let my bro play he always needs to remove it)

+Ive noticed some of the bombs dropped by bombing planes somtimes go on a crazy spin and hit their target a bit too late.

+Fix it when you join a server and appear as a privat

I hope everyone can relate to this and agrees

If you dont agree come find me and I will shoot an RPG up your ass

Last edited by daffytag (2006-06-12 04:11:38)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

I'd like to see blood and this http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28251
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6655|Teesside, UK

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Thought thats how it is now anyway.  Squad members can request that their squad leader ask for it.

edit: thinking about it do you mean the commander can't drop them unless requested?

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2006-06-11 12:02:52)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.

crimson_grunt wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Thought thats how it is now anyway.  Squad members can request that their squad leader ask for it.

edit: thinking about it do you mean the commander can't drop them unless requested?
Yes,the vehicle can only be dropped if the squad leader/member request one.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

no, you can drop vehicles all the time whenever you want... even on stupid snipers
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

no, you can drop vehicles all the time whenever you want... even on stupid snipers
That was a suggestion for the topic that was posted.It's something that i would like to see changed.
dc_involved
+13|6531

Vilham wrote:

if you want splats watch mine 2.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … amp;q=mine

has ppl falling out of the sky and splatting on the floor.
Nice one centurian like it like it, that vid kicks arse. Might watch some of the others later!
SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!
I agree on the snow maps because those OWN, and ye it bugs me when people waste their SRAWs on a person. Sometimes I think its really stupid wasting your Anti-tank rounds on a person who doesn't do much to you compared to a tank =/
AnOctaveBelow
+1|6554
I like the idea of being able to swap kits at a supply crate that someone on bf2s suggested a couple of weeks ago.  Handy for when a tank rolls round the corner.

But to be more realistic: Dice should just fix the crash situation and give us a tiny piece of the blackhawk back
[619]Nekro
+0|6539

SoC./Omega wrote:

I agree on the snow maps because those OWN, and ye it bugs me when people waste their SRAWs on a person. Sometimes I think its really stupid wasting your Anti-tank rounds on a person who doesn't do much to you compared to a tank =/
you do realize that AT's have no weapons that can hit accurately over 50m except the SRAW hell they don't even get nades. So AT's miss out on all the fun nade spamming gheyness on karkand at the hotel.

[619]NEKROFYLIAK[SnIp3d]SoC./Omega ....live with it bitch

-Claymores should not be detonated by nades but the distance should be toned down a bit to 4 feet or so
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6720|Las Vegas
Every single patch/add-on has added more bugs/instability to the core game.  I would think everyone would be pleading for them to NOT release another.  It's just gotten to the ridiculous point now where I'm kinda embarrassed about how much I raved to everyone how great a game it was.

"Was" being the key word here........right now its a bug ridden mess even when it isn't crashing the servers.  Does anyone honestly think 2142 will fare any better?  Or that BF2 will not be neglected more when they divert even more of their resources away from it?  Good luck with that one.

God I hope ETQW has some coders who can actually troubleshoot before compiling......
schakl
+21|6690
I think a good point would be that if someone jumps the area where he is hit spreads, e.g. the area below his feet should be counted as hit.
Also remove the bugs and the crashes, but I fear thats strategic from EA. Mess up the game so people buy the next one. EA wants to get money not having a big community of satisfied players.
Take CS, still lots of players and Valve doesn't get any money AND the players stick to a single game ! A horrible vision for each salesman.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6560

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

ha11elujaz0rz wrote:

buildings and rooms balconys etc etc accesable, this will take the game away from frag whores in armor etc etc , and give more bulky game to players on foot
You want to play Special Forces? Go ahead.
ROFL. Priceless. That bitched got verbally owned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard