ha11elujaz0rz
+4|6502|Northants
If the next patch was to be released , and us at bf2s had a choice of what goes into it , or what comes out , what would you like to see/ or not see?

I would like to see...

Squad members who want to spawn on their leader dont just magically appear , they should be airdropped...

Vehicle dropped changed so dumb commanders dont drop ontop of building etc etc...

buildings and rooms balconys etc etc accesable, this will take the game away from frag whores in armor etc etc , and give more bulky game to players on foot
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6615|Annapolis, MD

ha11elujaz0rz wrote:

Squad members who want to spawn on their leader dont just magically appear , they should be airdropped...

Vehicle dropped changed so dumb commanders dont drop ontop of building etc etc...
555555++ yeah right. Can you imagine all the splats?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields
Id like to see them change the colors of the name for us. Thatd be really cool. Who wants to fix glitches and red name bugs? I want cool colered text!

(note: sarcasum was involved in this post, no animals were hurt in the making either)
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
if you want splats watch mine 2.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … amp;q=mine

has ppl falling out of the sky and splatting on the floor.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6627|Devil's Perch

ha11elujaz0rz wrote:

buildings and rooms balconys etc etc accesable, this will take the game away from frag whores in armor etc etc , and give more bulky game to players on foot
You want to play Special Forces? Go ahead.
Proud member of a dead community.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6658|Computer Chair
I would like to see everything working like it did.
AND NOTHING ELSE.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6594|Birmingham, UK
No more dolphin diving. Also, I can't think how, but people shouldn't be constantly allowed to have the SRAW used against infantry - I hate it!
Kontrolfreq
+50|6574|Cambridge UK
Shouldn't this be in the 'Improvements' section?

But anyway... the only thing i think need changing (gameplay wise) is nades being able to detonate claymores.
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6549|behind you
just to fix the crashes, i hate em
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
lol thanks for the - karma, it wasnt offtopic dumb shit it was in reply to post #2.

PS its spelt Asshole not assholt

Last edited by Vilham (2006-06-09 08:57:14)

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

Y0URDAD wrote:

ha11elujaz0rz wrote:

555555++ yeah right. Can you imagine all the splats?
oh god don't tell me the 55 crap is gonna surface here
ha11elujaz0rz
+4|6502|Northants
Well this wasnt meant to happen , im sorry :S
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734
I personally would like EA to add being able to jump and shoot again. Of course... make the weapons extremely inaccurate. Also to solve C4 chucking add an arming time to them.
Nintendogamer
+72|6557|Chelmsford, UK
i want to see a real cargo plane to drop supplys and squads out of, this one would take a hell load of shots to take down though.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, España
Next patch?

Take the game back to 1.21 and take out all the bugs
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6609|Calgary,AB,Canada
Fix what the other people fucked up
ha11elujaz0rz
+4|6502|Northants
Why was i -1 Karma'd?
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, España

gburndred wrote:

Fix what the other people fucked up
You mean Blowing up the ''Baby Day Care'' of EA/Dice that told what to Nerf.

What Fucked up the Game....Lets see

*Whiners
*Moronic newb Coders of Dice
*Comercial Importance of EA, We want Money so we can Fuck you harder Vanilla Players
*Moronic Minds of EA/Dice to Lower the Requirements to an Pokèmon-like rate.
*Thinking of money while the Core game is totally screwed and EA/Dice doesnt give a sh!t.

Really so we paid 50 bugs
+ some money on the boosterpacks
+ money for new Hardware stuff to play BF2

and now they showed how muched they apreciate that?
really, never seen an Mayor Screwed up product like this.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6617|Italy
i'd like the new patch to allow me to play a single fucking round without asking myself "when will the server crash?"

if they can't do it i'd also accept my money back. Just do something, this evening at SF i've finished 2 rounds on 15 played thanks to that stupid connection problem
ha11elujaz0rz
+4|6502|Northants
From this post ive had -2 karma , im sorry if i upset anyone im new and just wanted to see what responses id get fs , sorry again , of course i want bugs out but i want a solid game
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6550|England

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I personally would like EA to add being able to jump and shoot again. Of course... make the weapons extremely inaccurate. Also to solve C4 chucking add an arming time to them.
You mean go back to haveing wank loads of bunny hopping faggots all over the place no thanks i hate them and the prick dolphin divers .

Only thing i like to see is bring back kick votes for members of the other team .fucking annoys there shit out of me when no admins about and you cant kick a retarded lepar out of the server from the other team due to him being a fucktarded base raper.
DogGunn
DogGunn Eats BF2!
+4|6818
1st post since 2005! Number 43!
I would love to see some blood, but I have huge doubts that it will happen.
eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.
a revert to pre patch 1.2
Souljah
+42|6638

Kontrolfreq wrote:

Shouldn't this be in the 'Improvements' section?

But anyway... the only thing i think need changing (gameplay wise) is nades being able to detonate claymores.
amen. what were they smoking when they made claymores invincible?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6550|England
thanks to the scum for the -1 say your name next time bitch and try and be a man about it .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard