ssj4gogeta
+1|6846|England, Uk
I was playing today on a 64 player server on Strike at Karkand, i was going for my Legion of Merit I was on 49 team points and there was 1 ticket left then i got shot but then some one must have run over one of my medic bags and i got my Legion of Merit Ribbon then about 1 sec later the level ended.
That gave me a great feeling I would have been pretty annoyed if I had not got it so I am really happy that I did.
Strike at Karkand has got to be the best level for getting quite a lot of the awards.
Deedubya
+-2|6804|The Seventh Circle of Hell
I hate Strike at Karkand...it's got to be Dice's gift to the FPS (CS, Quake, UT) whores of the world. It's nothing but a  frag-fest, with absolutely no strategy what-so-ever. You can have that map...
]305[ Charlton
+0|6768
i love strike at karkand when u play medic. AHHHH so many people dying
ssj4gogeta
+1|6846|England, Uk
Ok sometimes yes it can be a frag fest but it is a really good level 64 players can be crazy but it is still my favourite level better being the MEC than the Americans quite a lot of the time on this level though for getting lots of kills. I played it one time and got like 30 revives which was good.
It is really the best level for getting awards like knife and pistol badges and any ones that require a high team score.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard