Hydroion
+67|6624|England
in my opinion no. the next few pictures will show you why

p.s when i wasnt paddling him i shot him with the l8, i got killed by him bout 4 times and my friend who i play alot with also got him 2 or 3 times aswell, he will probably post pics aswell..

Round no.1 ( i join in near the end) - 64 player map - 16 people
https://www.photodump.com/direct/hydroion/screenshot0003.jpg

Round no.2 - 16 player map - 16 people
https://www.photodump.com/direct/hydroion/screenshot0006.jpg

Round no.2 again
https://www.photodump.com/direct/hydroion/screenshot0008.jpg

Round no.3
https://www.photodump.com/direct/hydroion/screenshot0009.jpg

i enjoy the fact that me and my friend made i high player leave the server because he was getting OWNED, well at least i think that why he left - i hope - lol
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6622
=/ thats stupid

plus you didn't make him leave the server look at the tickets ...... a new round stated and he left he might have a small life outside bf2

Last edited by My_pet_squirrel (2006-06-08 13:10:15)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
lmao!.........

lemons
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6823|Delaware
He's...errr...not good.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
notice how the highest ranked players don't even have time to check the forums, thats shows how much they play. Also I think most of the top 10 probly get owned cos so many ppl wanna say they've killed them.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
ZOMG you killed somebody that is just like you except he has a lot more time on his hands!

C'mon people. Just because they're in the top 10 doesn't mean their good... I thought we figured this out with Blazin.UK

all they are is grown men living in their parents basement with no job and no girlfriend.
LivelyToaster
+60|6722|Sacto, CA
I still don't understand why people think that the top 10 players are the best in this game. Compared to the truly good players, the top 10 players are a bunch of noobs. Are they good? Yes. But they aren't great.
Hydroion
+67|6624|England
well i would of thought that somone who has played for THAT long would of atleast been quite good at BF2 through experience, but the shocking truth is that he doesnt even bunnyhop  EVERY HIGH PLAYER I HAVE SEEN BUNNYHOPS, i bunnyhop more than i probably should, its annoying but hey, i dont really want to get killed!
alpinestar
+304|6598|New York City baby.
alrite again, just because they are high ranked bla bla bla you get the point
Hydroion
+67|6624|England
i know that he left at the start of the new round, but hey. cant i have at least some credit?

p.s this isnt saying WOW IM LEET I KILLED >insert high level names here< its proving to people that just because some guy comes on your server whos in the top 10 DOESNT mean that your going to get owned.

Last edited by Hydroion (2006-06-08 13:15:49)

M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6733|Peoria, Illinois
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/m1-lightning/churchsign.jpg
Hydroion
+67|6624|England
i wasnt stalking.. merely.. hunting

i was shock paddling other guys aswell but i couldnt resist when he happens to walk past me.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6823|Delaware

Hydroion wrote:

i wasnt stalking.. merely.. hunting

i was shock paddling other guys aswell but i couldnt resist when he happens to walk past me.
So instead of saying: "I shock paddled lots of guys!" you said "I shock paddled [N)@(M]Kain"...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Funny how a shock paddle kills someone from one foot away all the time, yet some weapons don't.
Hydroion
+67|6624|England
well... you dont really need to see pictures of me shock paddling random people who are prob. below 2nd leut.

but please understand that this is just eradicating the myth that the top 10 players are untouchable
Hydroion
+67|6624|England
some of the pics i backed a way to get a better picture
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Hydroion wrote:

well... you dont really need to see pictures of me shock paddling random people who are prob. below 2nd leut.

but please understand that this is just eradicating the myth that the top 10 players are untouchable
Ya, I don't think people who have a brain ever thought that.
Hydroion
+67|6624|England
some people new to the game might

also ive seen some people on bf2 who probably dont have brains

for instance

player: "if i sit still he wont see me"

hydroion: *walks over to player lies down infront of his face and knifes him*

seriously that didnt happen lol. i laughed so much.

btw he wasnt idling i had been following him around cause he was such an easy kill

Last edited by Hydroion (2006-06-08 13:28:26)

ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548
try doing that to -=RD=-volx tell me what happens.
Hydroion
+67|6624|England
yep hes next

but it was just a pure coinky dink that this guy happened to have joined the server we were playing on
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6656|Westminster, Colorado
Off topic sorry:

Has anyone ever gotten the "dust bug" with shock paddles?  I get it all the time with a knife, but a shock paddle seems to hit 100% of the time and from a longer distance.
Hydroion
+67|6624|England
ermm.. occasionaly ive shocked somone bout 3 times when they are lying down and not shooting at me, then they turn around and just kill me. but it rarely happens which is quite good (for me anyway)
Roadhog_Uk
Artillery Magnet
+9|6548|Plymouth, England

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

ZOMG you killed somebody that is just like you except he has a lot more time on his hands!

C'mon people. Just because they're in the top 10 doesn't mean their good... I thought we figured this out with Blazin.UK

all they are is grown men living in their parents basement with no job and no girlfriend.
LOL +1

Well if that's the case I don't wanna get in the top ten (not that I've got a chance or the time to play that much! ) I don't wanna become a sweaty gimp trapped in a basement with no friends!!

I like beer, women, having a social life & real people to talk to outside of the game!!

After all, a lot of people do seem to forget that IT'S A GAME & take it waaaaaay to seriously, chill out guys & have FUN playing!! (even if it is hunting people LOL)
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6560
Rank means nothing. If you look at some really good players like special k or illicit they may not have the best ranks but they will pwn you anyways.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6690|UK
who cares?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard