Turtle
+7|6780|Boulder, CO

dshak wrote:

Actually,

The worst advice I ever got was to chase a guy from behind, as long as he's moving forward he's near impossible to stab, as every time you swing that pig sticker you slow down and he's out of range. I hate that badge.

I H A T E T H A T B A D G E

I wish I could just BUY it off someone so this unhealthy obsession would end and I could enjoy playing the game again. Its making me criminally insane I swear to it!
Be brutal, it's really not that hard to get if you're a smart player, use uav's to your advantage, make sure your first swing hits. There's nothing funnier than when you're not paying attention and someone tries to knife you and misses.. if I have the time and patience I'll whip out my knife but usually I'll just spin around and punch their ticket. But if you really want the badge, you have to really try to kill with the knife, not a good idea to shoot someone then try to knife them after they see you. Just run in headlong and stab stab stab.
ArmedPartisan
+3|6769
Whos into blowing up vehicles with rifles, pistols and knives? LOL. See that tank burning? Stab it. HAHAHAHAHA. I've done it more than a few times.
ArmedPartisan
+3|6769
Shot a blackhawk down with a pistol just now!
DTAC
+9|6764
Great story dshak.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6864|UK
My best story.. From what i can remember anyway.

Walking around on wake heading for the coast with my sniper rifle.. Then i hear the buzzing of a buggy coming up from the airstrip.  This guy is speeding at the fastest he can possibly go.. ready to take my soul from within my body !!  The brakes are non existent and i am helpless.. He looks at me i look at him.. I then move and avoid the speeding buggy.. As the buggy escapes as well as me escaping a certain death i turn ZOOM in and spank the guy with my sniper in the back of the head. 

That was my fave shot so far..
goakiller900
+0|6760
lol
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6860

dshak wrote:

Okay,

This one will go down in battefield2 lore forever. This was like the one good golf shot that keeps you coming back even though you're a +20 handicap... these are the moments that make all the noobs, whores, and hackers seem irrelevant...

I'm playing Kubra Damn, my favorite map, and the US team had capped our (MEC) main airefield base. We were launching a massive assault to get it back, but as you all know when this happens the pooch is pretty much screwed with US jets and choppers flying everywhere and no answer for the MEC. So I'm out near our artillery with my M95 hiding in the weeds... I had been knifing special ops guys who came to blow our stuff up (yes, for those who know me you know I'm still on that ceasless crusade for the basic knife badge, trying every tactic imaginable). I see this blackhawk just circling our airfield raping us with duel mini guns blazing. I mean this is a really good chopper squad, a pair of gunners, a pair of engineers, and the pilot fixed in a holding pattern just racking up kill assists.

So out of PURE ANGST I fire off a shot and somehow drill the pilot, here's where it gets good... he must have panicked and hit the wrong button, because he bails from the chopper, doesn't open his chute in time, splatters on the ground... the pilotless chopper drifts head on into the path of a jet that was taking off... BOOM... the jet and chopper explode killing the 4 clueless guys inside and the jet pilot. I KILLED 6 GUYS, A BLACKHAWK, AND A JET WITH ONE SNIPER SHOT! It all happened so fast that by the time I thought to take a screen it was too late. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Want to know the real kicker... I killed 6 guys and two aircraft with the luckiest shot in the history of BF2... and got credit for zero kills. Regardless... that was the golf shot....
I feel you have used a bit to many ( Caps ) and therefore I was offended. But i defend to the Death you right to use caps, with my very own Browning .380 and my F102
PURPLEHAZEISCOMIN
+0|6747
ILL NEVER FORGET AT STRIKE BEFORE THE 1.03 PATCH WE HAD A MEDIC PILOT AND GUNNER, A SUPPORT GUNNER, AND 3 REPAIR GUYS (including me) IN THE BH. WE WERE RAPIN EVERYWERE, EVERYONE WAS LIKE 60+ POINTS, IT WAS AWSOME. THEN AS WE WERE GOIN TO THE HILL (MEC TOOK IT) WE PASSED THE OIL TOWER. NOW WITH A SHOTGUN I DONT THINK I COULD NAIL A SNIPER IN A MOVING BH, SO I SPOTTED IT. THE DRIVER TURNED TO GO BACK TO IT. BEFORE THE MINI GUN COULD OPEN UP HE GOT SHOT. THEN THE PILOT, THEN WE STARTED TO GO DOWN. BEING THE NOOB THAT I WAS I TOOK THE PILOT SEAT N FLEW OFF. AS ALL PILOT NOOBS I WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE. AS I ROUNDED THE TOWER I GOT SHOT *IN THE HEAD* BY THE SNIPER. NOW I AM CONSIDERING THAT THOSE THREE SHOTS ARE THE BEST SHOTS I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. TO NAILM THE GUNNER, THEN POLIT, THEN ME WHO WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE. I KNOW THIS ONES FOR REAL.

*HOW COME WHEN U SHOOT SOMEONE IN THE BALLS WITH A M95 THEY DONT DIE IN ONE HIT?*
cablecopulate
+449|6761|Massachusetts.
The other day I was on Cleansweep as USMC. I spawned at the jet, got in, decided to wait a bit to see if someone would come around and fly so I could man the laser guided missile. I was bored so I hopped in the pilot seat to fire off some rounds and missiles. Anyway, there I am shooting away with my cannon and I get a kill! And there was no one on our runway, so I have no idea where this person was I killed. It was just completely random.
StikeZero
+0|6735
On Karakand i was a US sniper and i was running down the alley with my M-24. All of a sudden this MEC guy pops out with a fire in his eye so i fire point blank with my rifle. I see his eyes roll back and his body drops down in front of me. I couldn't stop laughin
VonGimli
+3|6732
I have alot of times like this, but I will just share one.  I was a commander in an organized game in my BF2 tourney.  It was 16 player daqing oilfields, and I was chinese.  I called artillery down on the center flag, the one in the middle of those four big oil drums.  This is the begginning of the round so everyone is just arriving to the scene.  The first arty shot comes down, lands right on the mass buggies the enemy was using to rush the flag, 4 kills.  Another comes down, right inside flag building, just barely getting through the 4 small cylinders in there, 2 kills.  3 more arty strikes landing on the tank and APC that had pulled up, destroying both, 3 more kills.  Some randomly hit infantry around the base, leading to a few more kills.  The last arty strike comes down just as the enemy helo is flying over the base, and hits it in MID AIR!!!  And it wasnt hovering either, it was going pretty quickly.  2 more kills.  I killed the ENTIRE enemy team, and even though I had called the arty strike in on the center of the base, it just so happened to not kill any of my team that was advancing on the flag.

VonGimli[Artillery]Player1
VonGimli[Artillery]Player2
VonGimli[Artillery]Player3
VonGimli[Artillery]Player4
VonGimli[Artillery]Player5
VonGimli[Artillery]Player6
VonGimli[Artillery]Player7
VonGimli[Artillery]Player8
And so on...

Last edited by VonGimli (2005-12-14 19:02:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard