kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6546|Southeastern USA
Leave it to the usual cocktards to turn even this into a US bashing thread. No one has taken his place yet, they are all a bunch of kids fighting over who gets to be smack the hoop with the stick right now, and will probably end up fighting each other like the PLO and Hamas did after Yassir Assafat died.  It will be entertaining to watch for a while as they kill each other, but true, someone else will eventually take his place, until then, bring on the strippers and booze.
PekkaA
+36|6662|Finland
Do you guys who gave negative karma have a bad mullet day? Or maybe you just ran out of Bud ? No, it must be trailer's roof leaking.

p.s I do know something about fighting for freedom. Do some googleing with words "Finland" and "WWII".
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713
Woot! death of a militant leader is always good
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6624|Los Angeles, California, US.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Woot! death of a militant leader is always good
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
yuck7777
+12|6771|USA
Now that hes gone to his 21 virgin male asses. Its time we send osama to his. So they both can pack fudge together.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
Sad day for Liberal Dems  and others who hate America. His own sister says he had it coming. Maybe its all a hoax by Bush and Chenny? Alex Jones please check in !
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6728|Peoria, Illinois
Hell Yeah! The bitch is dead!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

Spearhead wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Y0URDAD wrote:

aftermath of vengeance? Brace yourself for the consequential aftermath of dead insurgents.
Laughable. Killing one fat cunt who has to run from safehouse to safehouse will do nothing in a war against improvised cell-based guerrilla warfare. At least now the US press will return their focus to the forgotten man - Osama.
It is laughable... I even laughed at it.  Totally true.

Wow, it seems hardly anyone on these forums has ever watched The Siege

Rent it, it's cool and gave me knowledge of how the terrorist system works.. even though it's fictional.

The Siege- starring Denzel Washington.  Basic plot - Terrorism in NYC leads to military takeover of the city.
!   ATTENTION   !

Make room for one more on the short Bus to School.

Ok " watch a Hollywood movie and learn all about the Terrorist Cell systems "

I am going to save this one. Its a keeper !
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
I just had a thought: How do we know?
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677

xXSarnathXx wrote:

still tho, a shame people are actually celebrating another humans death
Welcome to planet Earth . Enjoy your stay .
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6652|United States of America

CameronPoe wrote:

Brace yourselves for the aftermath of vengeance from the insurgency!!! It is gonna be MASSIVE!
OH SNAP, I knew we shouldn't have actually tried to kill terrorists for fear of them getting mad!!!!  Now they most certainly blow up some vehicles and kill Iraqis, or perhaps bury a bomb by the road, oh the fear of it all.  Be brave Cameron, don't soil your pretty pink panties.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sad day for Liberal Dems  and others who hate America. His own sister says he had it coming. Maybe its all a hoax by Bush and Chenny? Alex Jones please check in !
Why is it a sad day? A bad man died, he probably deserved worse than death (as I stated in my previous post, solitary confinement for the rest of your life would drive you nuts...).....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677
This war on terror will play out like the war on drugs . For the next 50 years we will spend billions and billions of dollars fighting terrorism and in the end there will still be terrorism and there will still be drugs . It's like saying " flies suck , let's kill all of the flies on the planet " - it simply cannot be done .
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

jonnykill wrote:

This war on terror will play out like the war on drugs . For the next 50 years we will spend billions and billions of dollars fighting terrorism and in the end there will still be terrorism and there will still be drugs . It's like saying " flies suck , let's kill all of the flies on the planet " - it simply cannot be done .
Or like fighting for peace ....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

Bubbalo wrote:

coz they found a body? and turning a camp into a parking lot = high chance every1's dead.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
bEAv3D
+24|6691|Fayettenam, NC USA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

coz they found a body? and turning a camp into a parking lot = high chance every1's dead.
Just to add... fingerprints and facial recognition confirmed death.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

bEAv3D wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

now theres ur evidence bubbalo
acidkiller187
+123|6627
I thought i saw a 500 pound bomb KABOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!  I DID! I DID! xD
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552

Major_Spittle wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Brace yourselves for the aftermath of vengeance from the insurgency!!! It is gonna be MASSIVE!
OH SNAP, I knew we shouldn't have actually tried to kill terrorists for fear of them getting mad!!!!  Now they most certainly blow up some vehicles and kill Iraqis, or perhaps bury a bomb by the road, oh the fear of it all.  Be brave Cameron, don't soil your pretty pink panties.
I wasn't saying he shouldn't have been killed - I'm just saying that there'll be some fireworks.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677

Flecco wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Or like fighting for peace ....
Think about how ironic your statement is . Peace is only temporary at best .
First Sarge F.=US=
+5|6574|Charlotte N.C.

Y0URDAD wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

aftermath of vengeance? Brace yourself for the consequential aftermath of dead insurgents.
hell yeh, they never thought he would die, but guess what THE AF GOT HIS ASS fuck yeh
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558

bEAv3D wrote:

Who's inspected the body so far?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

Bubbalo wrote:

bEAv3D wrote:

Who's inspected the body so far?
US troops... they found saddam didnt they? no need to doubt them
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

US troops... they found saddam didnt they? no need to doubt them
I saw pictures of Saddam post arrest.  And given recent events (read: Haditha), I think the US military has every reason to lie.
JG1567JG
+110|6585|United States of America

CameronPoe wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I wasn't saying he shouldn't have been killed - I'm just saying that there'll be some fireworks.
The Fireworks already went off thanks to the Air Force and many others

Who's inspected the body so far?  I did on TV but hey were Americans so it was done in Hollywood like the Moon landing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard