redhawk454
+50|6547|Divided States of America

CameronPoe wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Y0URDAD wrote:

aftermath of vengeance? Brace yourself for the consequential aftermath of dead insurgents.
I am braced, and still waiting,.... any day now.
Didn't the US death toll just pass 2500 today or yesterday?
If you think about it that was just the MILITARY death toll.  What about both world trade center bombings, the USS Cole, the marine barricks in Beiruit, the crash in Lockerbie Scotland? Need I go on? These are our reasons. Other nations should have their reasons also. Didn't Jordan disavow Al Zarqawi for an attack? If you aren't going to be constructive in helping the U.S. then stand aside. We would appreciate the help, but DO NOT hinder us.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836

Bubbalo wrote:

There are many Americans whom you probably admire who could be called murderous.
please Name 3.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836

spastic bullet wrote:

messfeeder wrote:

What kind of flack did Clinton get from around the world when he dropped bombs to divert attention from a scandal?  None.
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2033 … dog2bb.jpg
Very little as the press here is very Biased lleft ( we have covered that ad naseum ). however did you realize that in many cases We were drooping inert bombs ( Cement ) Several Air force Pilots threatened to resign over having to risk their lives to Drop Inert bombs. He was not popular with the military and every thing was done in our last two Presidential elections to omit the military vote from the count.

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-06-17 16:16:15)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6684|Hell's prison
Looks like I gotta fire up this thread again.  Especially to the ones that consider America the evil, the people that feel sorry for the terrorists in their fuckin holy land.  Two of our wonderful Soldiers were inhumanely tortured and executed.  Left for us to find them, when our troops did, they were booby trapped to hopefully kill the recovery team trying to get them back, thankfully the EOD guys knew better and managed to disarm them.  Both of the Soldiers were no older than me, and im only 23.  One of them married one month before he left for his deployment.  These men will never experience things that most of you will, children, Disneyland, trips to Europe, Grandkids.  I dont ask for you all to feel bad for them, they died doing what most Americans believe in.  They were great men, and they died prematurely, too soon.  All I ask for is a moment of silence for them, if you have a spare moment today, hell take a moment for all the great men who have fallen fighting these psychotic pieces of shit.  They deserve our utmost respect.  I know they got mine.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

hell take a moment for all the great men who have fallen fighting these psychotic pieces of shit.
I thought we were supposed to take a moment for the Americans, not those who fight them.  Clarification?
Oberst-Moser
+9|6520
i cant believe how ignorant you fuckin american smacktards are. how many islamic men got tortured by your fuckin army????? how many islamic children have you killed and how many american children have they killed? what is your reason to support israel?????? i really can't believe how uninformed and missinformed you guys are....america's glorry days are over, you all should accept that!
9/11 ONCE AGAIN PLEASE
JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

I mourn these two young guys with their lives ahead of them. They look like kids from their photos. I was reading abit about them. Their un questioning loyalty to their country is commendable but ultimately misguided. I hate to whipper on about it, but these young guys would be at homes with their families now, if they hadn't been sent out there on a pack of lies. Another two lives added to the war crimes trial which should take place against Bush Co.

As predicted Al Zarqawi has been replaced by a new leader, Abu Hamza al-Muhajer  who is equally as bad. He claims to have personally slit these two young guys throats just like his predecessor did to countless others. Just like in Palestine there will always be a new leader ready to stand up. It sound outlandish considering recent events, but the only way to end this is through talks and the with drawl of troops. As I pointed out before in this thread, many Innocent ppl had to die to get Al Zarqawi creating more terrorists from their families etc and now another hunt begins for this guy.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

JahManRed wrote:

Their un questioning loyalty to their country is commendable but ultimately misguided.
I disagree: unquestioning loyalty is never a good thing (of course, I don't know whether they were unquestioningly loyal).
JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

Bubbalo wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Their un questioning loyalty to their country is commendable but ultimately misguided.
I disagree: unquestioning loyalty is never a good thing (of course, I don't know whether they were unquestioningly loyal).
I was referring to a telephone message left by one of the dead to his family, saying he "loved his country". Its ok to love ones country and to fight for it. By "Misguided" I was referring to the misguidance these young guys were given by their government.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

JahManRed wrote:

I was referring to a telephone message left by one of the dead to his family, saying he "loved his country". Its ok to love ones country and to fight for it. By "Misguided" I was referring to the misguidance these young guys were given by their government.
Yep, loving one's country isn't a crime, but doing so without questioning means doing so without thinking, which is never a good thing, and I don't think anyone would disagree with that.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836

Oberst-Moser wrote:

i cant believe how ignorant you fuckin american smacktards are. how many islamic men got tortured by your fuckin army????? how many islamic children have you killed and how many american children have they killed? what is your reason to support israel?????? i really can't believe how uninformed and missinformed you guys are....america's glorry days are over, you all should accept that!
9/11 ONCE AGAIN PLEASE
Flushes twice Checks and flushes one more time just to be sure ! Then lights a match.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6693|San Francisco
OK, This thread is done.  Zarqawi's dead, a new guy is in his place, more of our soldiers have been captured and slain, so it goes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard