RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6584|Oxford
Just when I thought you guys were trying to reduce your presence there...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh … xnews.html

Now in light of the current sentiment towards the west in Iraq is it really a good idea to build the worlds biggest US embassy in the middle of Baghdad?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6644|IRELAND

104 acres...jeeeezzzzzeee.  Looks like Iraq is a new state of the USA. Its further proof of the real intention in Iraq. Free the people from the dictator and then with draw? The US will never with draw. Not until every drop of oil is sucked outa the region. Its all reminding me of  the book Animal Farm.
Now this is really goin to piss off the locals.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6584|Oxford
I know, better make room for another star on the US flag!

One has to admire the sheer audacity of the americans though. I'd liken it to walking into someones house, stealing the telly and then leaving one massive turd on the sofa for the owners.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577

RicardoBlanco wrote:

The stars are the states?  Then what are the stripes?
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6639|Born in West-Berlin

Bubbalo wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

The stars are the states?  Then what are the stripes?
The first 13 States which has been british Colonies. For further Detail Click this

Last edited by Starfleet1403 (2006-06-08 04:53:44)

Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6661|Annapolis, MD

JahManRed wrote:

104 acres...jeeeezzzzzeee.  Looks like Iraq is a new state of the USA. Its further proof of the real intention in Iraq. Free the people from the dictator and then with draw? The US will never with draw. Not until every drop of oil is sucked outa the region. Its all reminding me of  the book Animal Farm.
Now this is really goin to piss off the locals.
You're just listing short quips of liberal propaganda. Zip it, hippie.
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6661|Annapolis, MD

RicardoBlanco wrote:

One has to admire the sheer audacity of the americans though. I'd liken it to walking into someones house, stealing the telly and then leaving one massive turd on the sofa for the owners.
If by "house" you mean country, by "telly" you mean dictator, and by "one massive turd on the sofa for the owners" you mean democracy, then you're spot on. hippie.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577

Y0URDAD wrote:

If by "house" you mean country, by "telly" you mean dictator, and by "one massive turd on the sofa for the owners" you mean democracy, then you're spot on. hippie.
Uh-huh.  Becuase Iraq is real democratic.
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6661|Annapolis, MD

Bubbalo wrote:

How is it not? Just because non-Iraqi insurgents are killing innocent Iraqis daily doesn't mean there aren't elections in Iraq.

You're a typical Bush-basher--making statements that only convey an emotion or attitude, failing to back them up with factual information.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6565|Southeastern USA
quit bringing up facts, they're hard to argue with
tip700
+9|6640

Y0URDAD wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

How is it not? Just because non-Iraqi insurgents are killing innocent Iraqis daily doesn't mean there aren't elections in Iraq.

You're a typical Bush-basher--making statements that only convey an emotion or attitude, failing to back them up with factual information.
Produce factual information about there being WMDs in iraq so the war was justified
Produce factual information that oil isnt being taken
Produce factual information that a alot of innocent civilians lives werent compromised.

dont just be a hypocrit and dodge the facts. answer them

Last edited by tip700 (2006-06-08 06:03:35)

=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6567|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

Y0URDAD wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

So MR Stars and Stripes lover, I suppose you approve of the US embassy that they're building and cannot see any problem with being "given" 104 acres to build an embassy that will be 10 times bigger than the current one.  You don't see why anyone in their right mind would see a problem with that eh?

If you answered yes to all of these, you're a first-class bellend....
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6726|Sweden
Brainwashed motherfuckers
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577

Y0URDAD wrote:

Do you find it at all odd that the person who is currently in charge gained his position after winning favour from the US?
JG1567JG
+110|6604|United States of America

Bubbalo wrote:

Y0URDAD wrote:

Do you find it at all odd that the person who is currently in charge gained his position after winning favour from the US?
You mean I was able to vote in the Iraqi election or was it our troops that voted in the Iraqi elections and voted their PM into office.  OH!!  your saying that now The United States of America Rigged the Iraqi Elections.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577

JG1567JG wrote:

You mean I was able to vote in the Iraqi election or was it our troops that voted in the Iraqi elections and voted their PM into office.  OH!!  your saying that now The United States of America Rigged the Iraqi Elections.
1)  Take basic grammer/sentence structure, it'd do you wonders

2)  What I'm pointing out is that the current Iraqi leader just happens to have US support.  And I'm sure that noone's worried about all the US troops wandering around

3)  Good point.  I don't believe the UN oversaw the elections.  How do we know everyone voted?  How do we know the US didn't fiddle with them?  More importantly, how do we know the Iraqis had accurate information about the candidates?
JG1567JG

Bubbalo wrote:

JG1567JG wrote:

1)  Take basic grammer/sentence structure, it'd do you wonders

2)  What I'm pointing out is that the current Iraqi leader just happens to have US support.  And I'm sure that noone's worried about all the US troops wandering around

3)  Good point.  I don't believe the UN oversaw the elections.  How do we know everyone voted?  How do we know the US didn't fiddle with them?  More importantly, how do we know the Iraqis had accurate information about the candidates?
1. Donte  haf 2

2. So--Edit--should't he have our support?

3. The UN had no right to oversee the elections since they refused to get involved

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-06-08 06:23:35)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577

JG1567JG wrote:

1. Donte  haf 2
Damn you and your quick wit!

JG1567JG wrote:

2. So
Okay.........let's try an analogy.  You're standing in the schoolyard, deciding who gets to choose what to do with the only ball your school owns.  Nobody can decide who to choose.  Suddenly, the biggest, toughest guy in school walks up, shoves a couple of people over, and suggests Bob should decide.  Everyone nods in agreement.  Would you call that fair decision making?

JG1567JG wrote:

3. The UN had no right to oversee the elections since they refused to get involved
Uh-huh.  So, we know everything was done fairly how exactly?
darad0
+40|6637|Centreville, VA
is it 2008 yet? Bush broke America.
JG1567JG

Bubbalo wrote:

JG1567JG wrote:

1. Donte  haf 2
Damn you and your quick wit!

JG1567JG wrote:

2. So
Okay.........let's try an analogy.  You're standing in the schoolyard, deciding who gets to choose what to do with the only ball your school owns.  Nobody can decide who to choose.  Suddenly, the biggest, toughest guy in school walks up, shoves a couple of people over, and suggests Bob should decide.  Everyone nods in agreement.  Would you call that fair decision making?

JG1567JG wrote:

Uh-huh.  So, we know everything was done fairly how exactly?
1. Thank you

2. As long as the bully isn't named Bob then ya somebody has to lead

3. I don't know but I am sure that many many many people way smarter than you and I did oversee them and not just from the U.S.
JG1567JG

darad0 wrote:

Im not broke and Clinton broke the Military.
Gr3Force1
+1|6594|Copenhagen

darad0 wrote:

Oh, give Bush a break.  Reagan did that along time ago.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

JG1567JG wrote:

darad0 wrote:

Im not broke and Clinton broke the Military.
yes she did. hilary clinton = commie = arnt cool. she tried to ban video games...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
JG1567JG

Gr3Force1 wrote:

darad0 wrote:

And now Reagan is considered a great president for winning the cold war.

Think of what they will say about the great W.

If Hilary ever becomes President BF2 and games alike would be BANNED

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-06-08 06:45:32)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

JG1567JG wrote:

Gr3Force1 wrote:

darad0 wrote:

And now Reagan is considered a great president for winning the cold war.

Think of what they will say about the great W.

If Hilary ever becomes President BF2 and games alike would be BANNED
yes i know funny thing how when GTA was released teen crime rate has gone down a lot... i wonder why, maybe all the thugs were too busy playing GTA instead of doing criminal activity. at least im in taiwan, dont have to put up to the banned video games shit
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard