blindrider93
+2|6563
wht is ur feedback or opinion on knife and pistol servers do u think they should be cut out completley, are they dumb or wht ETC. post it all here.
KASTickboy
+3|6556
The idea sounds fun, its great getting into knife fights in round, but i hate it when some n00btuber walks by 2 guys dukin it out and just blasts the enemy! WTF? Ive played rounds with a squad of guys on reg servers just knifing/pistol/C4ing and it was fun as all get out! Well, ive moved to shockpaddling ppl now but thats another story...

as for the servers, it would be nice to have them, but EA banned them so Xnay on them... plus i dont want to get my stats wiped!

KA
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6720

They shouldn't be ranked, I mean everynow and then I feel like knifin' with someone with yunno...A knife. ButI will NOT i REFUSE to go into a pistol knife server, it's waay too easy and it's totally noobish, anyone who enters should be BANNED not whiped stats.
-r3-anubis
+73|6559|florida
I go in there and use a tank and go around killing everyone. But I rarely do that, just to piss them off.
karks14
+14|6628
the shouldnt be ranked period...

plus they are annoying when you just wanna join a regular server and you load up when of them and have to rejoin a whole new server.
Not
Great success!
+216|6599|Chandler, AZ
Search please. But thanks for thread # 51531462356246 on K/P servers.
djhspawn
+8|6659|Lakeside, Ca
I am ok with those servers if the are non-ranked. If they are ranked then they are crap!
ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6588|Illinois
I don't really give a shit what other people are doing with their time. I play the game to have fun. I'm not in it to get the most points or have the most medals and badges. So what if someone has a pistol or knife badge or tons of points they didn't "earn"? Not that I'm pro-stats padding, I just don't care.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6659|Westminster, California
You can only get this in knife and pistol only servers
https://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8663/languagewarmonkeyknifefight4qr.jpg
ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6588|Illinois
I kinda want a knife monkey badge now, you're such a dick for posting that
Kushed
+1|6555
i dont care i go play k/p servers its fun, how many times ina reg server do u try to knife only to get g36'ed.  EVeryone turns into EA police pissing and moaning about "stat padding" in these servers, who cares quit worrying about what other people do, there fun servers, now get over it if u dont like it, heres a thought..dont join it
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica
I think that they shouldn't be ranked, but are fun regardless.
Evil_Apu
+40|6605|Denmark

blindrider93 wrote:

wht is ur feedback or opinion on knife and pistol servers do u think they should be cut out completley, are they dumb or wht ETC. post it all here.
good points, but quite boring
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6761|Comber, Northern Ireland
they are really good fun but i only play them unranked
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6559|Search Whore killing fields
I for 1 dont like them but 1 time i didnt know it was 1 and it was karky, they were all using the hotel for a knife fight, someone would challange another and theyd go to other sides someone said go and thye faught. Then i called arty on them
raph[BOSS]
Lost My Connection Once Again
+19|6587|France / España
I want a stone throwing server...
Bonio05
+4|6598|Germany
I think it's boring if everyone does it, but it's fun as hell to own a regular server only using your pistol and knife.

Last edited by Bonio05 (2006-06-10 13:58:55)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6559|Search Whore killing fields

raph[BOSS] wrote:

I want a stone throwing server...
OR a sponge throwing server so no one gets hurt.
iamtheoneneo
+16|6692
who gives a toss? are people that far up there own arses that all of a sudden there making up rules, as to what people can or cant do with their own time and their own accounts. some people really need to grow the fuck up. and relaise that this is a game!!!!!!!!yes a game.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6659|Westminster, California
Screaming works SOOOO much better when you use the spell check buttoni.
r0oki3
+13|6569
o'rly ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard