cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ
Well recently I got kicked out of my place, that I've been living in with my girl for the past 2 1/2 years. Had to spend an arm and a leg to move into a new place quick. Now during this time my ex girlfriend who's a total psycopath has been contacting me. Well I tried to get in touch with my current girlfriend(the girl who kicked me out) and she didn't pick up the phone. So I hung out with my ex and had relations with her. I really love my current ex girl but I was feeling rejected and needed a self esteme boost and figured since she kicked me out that there was someone on the side. So today she called me out on it and I told her that I did get a blow job and she's all mad at me not for getting a bj but for getting a bj from the ex.

So did I actually do anything wrong?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
yes. she was still devoted to u and another women who was your ex gave u a bj. she might of thought u were having an affair. if u screw up, make it up to her more
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
not if she kicked you out, is that not its over just my opinion and its not woth much

Last edited by Evil-fruits|ST4R (2006-06-07 07:23:44)

You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ
Well I played the kicked out card, and that I thought she was probably cheating or interested in someone else.  I explained to her what I was thinking and I called her the night that it happened to hang out and she didn't pick up the phone, just called me back the next day. So I gave her the oppurtunity, but no answer. I kinda regreat what I did, but hey what's better then an ex who still wants to do you in that situation.
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6662|Washington
Only if it was 100% over with your current ex was it ok to do that.  Otherwise, you should have waited to see what the situation was with her before you went for a rebound pick-me-up with your old ex.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6591|Scarborough Yorkshire England
I know where you are coming from dude, Ive done exactly the same
Getting a bj - No you didn't do anything wrong she kicked you out (we don't know why, but SHE kicked YOU out)
getting a bj from the ex - Yes you have some serious ass kissing to do

Never go back to an ex if you have just split up with a bird, makes them think that all the time you were going out with her, you only wanted to be with your ex.  Not prying (you don't have to say) but we don't know why you were kicked out, so I can't say if your recent ex was in the right/wrong to complain about you recieving a bj. after she kicked you out. 
If your feelings for your recent ex are really strong as mattyz said you should have tried to sort things out with her first till you knew it was 100% over, then go sow the seed dude.
I have a never fail tactic for getting your bird back (can you still get into your old flat, legally) if so, pm me and I'll tell you what to do. (will not be online again till friday)

My advice to all younger peeps is don't look or think about a serious relationship (If it happens and you meet mrs right, then great but other wise don't look for it) till you are at least 25 JUST HAVE FUN. I've been with my GF for 9 years and I love her to bits but I also feel that I missed out on lots of single bloke fun, which I think I take out on our relationship sometimes.
I AM NOT SAYING I AM MR RELATIONSHIP GURU or anything but that is how I feel, I can only talk from my experiences and talking to all my mates they agree that you shouldn't get to serious about a relationship till you have had fun.

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-06-07 09:32:40)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
Girlfriends, pfft. I just fuck anything with a nice pair of tits, a nice ass, smooth skin, a waxed pussy and no diseases.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6626|Britain and Damn proud of it!
https://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2536/honk25lp.jpg
Waffenzug
+0|6534|Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
Move on.  It sounds like you don't need one and probably can't trust the other.  Move on.
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6662|In The Zone

E7IX3R wrote:

Girlfriends, pfft. I just fuck anything with a nice pair of tits, a nice ass, smooth skin, a waxed pussy and no diseases.
I doubt it, You've knocked up 551 hours in less than 6 months of playing the game.  You dont have time to do all that
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
Well, which one is hotter?
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6731|Michigan
Hey dude, we've all been there. Look at it this way... Dating is trying out different women to see if you wanna marry them. If you are not going to marry her... screw it.
Don't feel bad. Let her come to you. Otherwise, she's not worth it.
People put too much thought and energy into stuff like this. All men just wanna get laid. Make your intentions known from the get-go and stick to it. If a girl will tollerate you, mabe she'll marry you one day.
But asside from the whole over rated marrying thing... you're just dating... have fun but use your best judgement. Getting a bj is fine if she kicked you out... you have no commitment to her. You made no vows to her.
If you feel bad... tell her. If she won't buy it... there are tons of chicks out there. Besides, if she won't forgive you, get another bj from the ex... if she's good at it... you'll feel better!!!
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6742
I don't see what's to feel bad about, she kicked you out for gods sake on your ass.  If she would have kicked you out for the night or some shit, which I still think is drastic, then ya, you'd be in the wrong, but since you had to go find a place of your own, do whatever the hell you feel like.
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ
and it's funny that I come to this forum to get advice or basically to hear from third parties who cares, and it's making me feel better

thanks guys.
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6742
we're not all cavemen.... I have a girlfriend whom I love very much and have the utmost respect for and vice versa.  But if it were to happen to me (get kicked out of the house fully), I'd would not apologize for shit, BJ from previous ex g/f or not.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6820

Boomer1120 wrote:

I don't see what's to feel bad about, she kicked you out for gods sake on your ass.  If she would have kicked you out for the night or some shit, which I still think is drastic, then ya, you'd be in the wrong, but since you had to go find a place of your own, do whatever the hell you feel like.
Yeah, what he said. Unless the reason she kicked you out was justified, then maybe your wrong.

I mean, if it was for a good reason to kick you out, why would she care what you did after that? Leads me to belive it wasn't a good enough reason to do so if she still cared about whatever you do afterwords, right?

Anyway, my stance on a relationship is total trust, and if you cannot be 100% honest to eachother, then it just wont work. But not many guys would probably admit they did that, so good for you, regardless of what she thinks about it, you were being truthful.

Good luck, and try not to think about it so much, there's things you'll never be able to change and all you can do is hurt, till the pain finally goes away or you just let go and move on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard