lilmike815
+2|6765|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.
I really wish EA would release more mpas becuase the ones that out now that are getting old. I know tons of new maps are going to be in the expansion pack more maps could have been made between that. Older maps from DC or other BF's coudl have been released. I have only played the previous battlefields but I knwo alot of other poeple have. And i know there are some fan favorites, so EA could at leaste release 4 maps from previous battlefiels. I know some one will say just play mods or something else but i belive mods are something extra to be added to the game. It woudl be different if it was ment to be a platform to be used for modding but that just a by product of teh popularity of FPS's modding. I really wish something like 1 map a month......I would say that isnt asking 2 much, but look how long it took for the patch.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
How much would EA/DICE make if they re-released BF1942 updated with the current BF2 engine and graphics?

All the same maps from BF1942 and add a few more for spice.
BF2 graphics and engine but including all the abilities and building fighting of BF1942.

Basically the same game with better graphics and better multiplayer support.
I know I would gladly shell out another $49.99 (USD) to play that game.

Edit: However I also agree with the above poster. More maps on a regular basis would make the game much more interesting. They should have a small team simply making more maps.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-10-18 02:55:39)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6745|Hamburg, Germany
they should do a map contest, give a few prices and then release the top 5 maps in a patch every 3 months...
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
Agreed...more maps please! 

I'd like to see another map like the ones in Half-Life where you were the size of a rat... Anyone remember those? 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard