fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6570
EA announced the release date for Battlefield 2142. It's the 19 October 2006.

This information are taken from a german website: http://winfuture.de/news,25748.html
ssonrats
+221|6647
Damn, that's a long time to wait...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

its being released in 2142.
he-he, cool!

anyway, I don't care, cause I will NOT buy it.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6628|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Not too long compared to Spore...... seeing that i think i'll get it so i'll something new till spore comes along...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

They say 19th October, but then they'll insist that they're working tirelesly to fix all possible bugs and glitches, (bullshit,) so I'm guessing more 4 December 2006.
That is my honest estimate. If it turns out to be true, you all owe me a beer.
And a DECENT beer. None of this Budweiser crap.

I've just made 295,734,134 enemies. Pretty impressive in just two sentances.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6743

Tyferra wrote:

They say 19th October, but then they'll insist that they're working tirelesly to fix all possible bugs and glitches, (bullshit,) so I'm guessing more 4 December 2006.
That is my honest estimate. If it turns out to be true, you all owe me a beer.
And a DECENT beer. None of this Budweiser crap.

I've just made 295,734,134 enemies. Pretty impressive in just two sentances.
Yeah that Way they'll also Get the Christmas Rush.....
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

Where'd ya pull that figure out?

I dont care, as long as I have it, Ill be happy, the longer the wait is, the better, because, it means BF2 still gets some more time before a large chunk of it moves over to 2142 (Everyones saying its shit, but we all know they'll buy it/play it )

Oh, I got the number now, no need to answer that..................
ssonrats
+221|6647
Any word on the ranking system with 2142? If it doesn't have one then it'll be shite.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Yep, I think over 50 ranks
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6662|Canada Eh?

Sarrk wrote:

Holy crap man that'll take a load of time to get to the first one. Especially since it take 5000 points to get to private (I saw it on the 20min demo of 2142/or one of the screenies i forget -_-). But everyone will start crying about how it takes too long to get to the first rank and EA will fuck up the ranks so that private will be earned within your first hour of playing it. Oh well I can't wait for this game looks kick ass.
Hayden
+9|6546|Australia
I'm definitely getting Battlefield 2 2142. Also I think Enemy Territories: Quake Wars. Those 2 games look sweet as.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6776|Hamburg, Germany

BornToKill67 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Holy crap man that'll take a load of time to get to the first one. Especially since it take 5000 points to get to private (I saw it on the 20min demo of 2142/or one of the screenies i forget -_-). But everyone will start crying about how it takes too long to get to the first rank and EA will fuck up the ranks so that private will be earned within your first hour of playing it. Oh well I can't wait for this game looks kick ass.
You also earn more points...
a kill = 10p
assist =5p

it it is not nerfed before release...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Source?

I think the point system about kills is still the same, Look at the end round screens that chuy got
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

BornToKill67 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

It was 5000 points at E3 to stop people from owning everyone else, it was just a quick thing

Think BF2 ranking, but with little intervials, so when you go from 1st sgt to major sgt, you dont go forever without the nice ranking sound.

So it might go

PFC (Award of some sort?)
-100 points
LCprl
Cprl
Major Cprl? (Well, its the future, and there are 52 ranks)(Awardz0r)

Ect ect
Sa¢ripan
+12|6742|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
Will get it but no chance i buy it
MorbidFetus
+76|6553|Ohio

Aruba-Prime wrote:

You also earn more points...
a kill = 10p
assist =5p

it it is not nerfed before release...
Are they trying to deceive people into thinking that they are getting more bang for their buck (i.e. 1000 pt rounds)? This is about as stupid as tennis scoring.
??
+32|6601
Um Dogtag's im going for as many dogs tags as possible ill use my active camo in the titan and when the borad it they die wtf??? u hax im reporting u lol!!! i want to knife the top guy eventually
ssonrats
+221|6647
Does anyone know if there is going to be individual gun rankings like in bf2.(BFHQ)
ResDog1
+51|6767|Netherlands
First will see the DEMO.
After that the single player RIP from Usenet.
And if it is any good i'll thnik about it.
Also depends what my friend will be playing (and the buds at bf2combat.net).

I don't think people are in such a rush to cross over since it is such a huge step away from the original Battlefield  series idea. (as in past and present day combat).

Also depends if the game runs smoothly on my computer. Put in a lot of dough to get BF2 to run smoothly, so I'm not going to upgrade within a year or so.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida
I'm thinking more like January 2008
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Its not a whole new game, its an updated version of BF2, with more features, more stability, and reworked net code, so the R/B bug should be gone
ResDog1
+51|6767|Netherlands

Sarrk wrote:

Its not a whole new game, its an updated version of BF2, with more features, more stability, and reworked net code, so the R/B bug should be gone
Hahahahaha, thnik again... For BFV they also promissed that. Instead, crappy net code and not very big grapical improvement... Was a fun game though BFV.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

its being released in 2142.
Haha. Installation:

1) Take NK-96 Assault Rifle from BF2142 box.
2) Remove tag to allow battery contact.
3) Go outside.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

ResDog1 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Hahahahaha, thnik again... For BFV they also promissed that. Instead, crappy net code and not very big grapical improvement... Was a fun game though BFV.
Yeah, but that was a few years ago, you cant forsee the future, with the past in something so rapidly evolving, like video games

Still, Ill play it, and stick through the BF Series

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard