xxiv
+7|6765
Well heres my story

Yesterday 6.6.06 i decided to buy and down load Armour fury.
My sensible head was saying don't do it but my inner child was screaming go on you know they cant cock up everything they touch.
So i bought it no problems there, then when i started the EA down-loader it said 19days till release. I just stared at why screen with a big wtf look on my face.

So i thought i had best ring the EA support line as this isn't on.
After the pleasantries and passing on of information i was informed that certain areas of the UK will be able to download the game in a few days.
My blood boiled, i started to rant. i had this guy telling me because i live in the north east of england i have to wait 19 days. He quickly put me on hold to check some stats he said...more like to escape my abuse.

When he felt it was safe to face me again i inquired about money back. He said he couldn't help me with that . i demanded that if they couldn't fix my problem he would put me through to someone that could.

Then came the killer question..........Have you checked your calender.is it the right date. At first i felt how dare you.then came the flashback from 2 hours earlier when my 2 year old daughter was bashing away at my keyboard and playing with the mouse. i sheepishly went to my PC and looked in horror to see she had some how changed the month to may. once changed i was able to download.

I then had to suddenly explain to this guy ( who at one point i wished i could have grabbed around the throat ) that it was my fault. this was a very quick (10 seconds) OK, cheers for your help, bye, phone down.

my kids have now been banned from being in the same room as my PC.
Grounded for life nearly came into effect.

just thought i would share this with you all and hopefully bring a smile to a few faces.... i can now at least see the funny side of it.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6667|Britain and Damn proud of it!
There is one once sensible,logical explanation to this..... Your daughter has been taken over by the Dark Prince himself!!! you must perform the sacred ritual to excise him from her body, lest more terrible deeds fall upon you! IE she somehow manages to wipe your hard drive and pours chocolate milk over that brand new sub-woofer you recently acquired for the amazing high street value of £453.99...
|Vap0rXX|
+10|6624
Hahahaha, good post. +1 for making me laugh!! lol
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6587|Doncaster, UK
Yep, I've felt that stupid.

I thought I had major problems with Norton Antivirus cos although I had only just downloaded the virus updates (and watched it do it) it kept telling em that my virus definitions were out of date.

So I went out and bought the new version, uninstalled the old one, installed the new one and... it told me that my virus definitions were out of date.

So I wiped my PC back to factory settings, installed my hardware and software, and... you know what's coming don't you... it told me that my virus definitions were out of date.

It was at this point, during my ranting and raving, that I noticed the full system scan had been carried out at a date 1 month in the future.

My response... I can't print, there are children reading.

But in summation, yes, I've felt that stupid and more.

Doc

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard