Nintendogamer
+72|6625|Chelmsford, UK
yea noticed it too, i thought i might have ran over arock or something.
darad0
+40|6658|Centreville, VA

137[CSi] wrote:

darad0 wrote:

somebody post a screenie of the car pls. and the semi too if you can
Just check out my 137's armored fury video thread. I got them both in the movie lol.
i'm at the office and they have blocked yourtube
Syran_the_Heretic
+19|6739
Turtle
+7|6795|Boulder, CO
Ya I started a local before I began playing multi to test out the new stuff and look around. It definately does take damage. Honestly I think it's a bug, I mean you can drive straight down a paved road not hitting any bumps and continuously take minor damage. It seems like it should be a bug to me because the freaking dpv goes just as fast and doesn't take random damage. It would be nice if the muscle car had a freaking 5th gear. That thing should be able to dust the little dpv.
Syran_the_Heretic
+19|6739
They just don't build them like they used to.
Aardcore
+60|6750|USA, Arizona

DirtyMexican wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

OMG I freaked out when I got in the muscle car and started driving it around LOL I thought I was under attack when I saw my life bar going down. I got out of the car, ran off to make some distance thinking I might get hit by an AT dude or something, hit the dirt and started spraying ammo I was so freaked!
then someone ran you over with the muscle car?
No way! The damn thing blew up the guy who try to ran me over. This fiery wreckage all burning before me as I stood there and thought "Man..."
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6716|Broadlands, VA

Cougar wrote:

The transmission is loose.  It's knocking against the hydraulic differentiator and causing it to lose blinker fluid.
Dunno Cougar, sounds more like the chrome plated piston return spring is a bit off.
blade-bunny
+5|6582|Tolga, Norway
Don't like when it's getting more and more destroyed for every meter i drive, fix it EA, fix it!
servo
+7|6678
It's an american car.  It's going to take damage just starting the damn thing.
|-LoNgHiLL-|
Member Member
+7|6599|Classified
Paved means with pavement rite?

Most of the roads in that map arnt paved...
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6680|England
i also have low graphics ^_^
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6735

137, a link would help, i'm lazy
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6770|Oslo, Norway
someone buyme AFso i can check it out
TF501|Slee
+18|6608|Michigan
Whew, got in the muscle car last night for the first time.  Thought for sure I was being followed by Little Bird with a really crappy gunner (or was just playing with me).  This theory proved out as I was ultimately destroyed by a LB when I reached my destination.  Little did I know.... the car just sucks.
SoC./Omega
+122|6578|Omaha, Nebraska!
Isnt the Mustang on Midnight Sun?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6783|Houston, TX

Kaosdad008 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

The transmission is loose.  It's knocking against the hydraulic differentiator and causing it to lose blinker fluid.
Dunno Cougar, sounds more like the chrome plated piston return spring is a bit off.
It's just a muscle car frame, the guts are actually made from leftover Pinto parts.

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard