spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6531|vancouver

lowing wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

m3thod wrote:

So what exactly has the slapper done?

(I guess most brits aint heard of her, cos i aint)
She's probably best known for her article in the National Review after 9/11 that actually got her fired for being too wacko.

What was it she said again?  Oh yeah...  "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

Oh, she's a keeper...
Yeah, they thought Patton was crazy as well over his comments about the Soviets............If only we listened.
what comments?
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6627|Westminster, California
He said we should have bombed their commie asses back to the stone age.
It barely missed out making my lead topic in this thread;
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=27967
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6827
she's just so F*ckin HOT ! sssssssssssssss
spastic bullet
+77|6531|vancouver

yerded wrote:

He said we should have bombed their commie asses back to the stone age.
It barely missed out making my lead topic in this thread;
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=27967
No, that was Curtis LeMay, who also coined such gems as "There are no innocent civilians."

So there, 9/11 widows...

Last edited by spastic bullet (2006-06-06 19:47:18)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6641|USA

spastic bullet wrote:

lowing wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

She's probably best known for her article in the National Review after 9/11 that actually got her fired for being too wacko.

What was it she said again?  Oh yeah...  "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

Oh, she's a keeper...
Yeah, they thought Patton was crazy as well over his comments about the Soviets............If only we listened.
what comments?
Basically he wanted to over run the soviets while they were weak and he had his army their to do it.
spastic bullet
+77|6531|vancouver

lowing wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

lowing wrote:

what comments?
Basically he wanted to over run the soviets while they were weak and he had his army their to do it.
That, he definitely did say and he might even have been right, although he wouldn't have been the first to underestimate the Russians on their own patch...  *cough* *Napoleon* *cough* *Hitler*

But at least Patton had some credentials, as opposed to some Connecticut silver spoon blue blood desperately crying out for daddy's approval with the kind of shock value bullshit even my 2 year old niece is above...

"Ragheads smell like poop!" - Ann Coulter
yerded
Bertinator
Nicely  said.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6645|United States of America

Horseman 77 wrote:

she's just so F*ckin HOT ! sssssssssssssss
I agree, she may be the one woman on this planet that makes sense.
yerded
Bertinator
And she drinks beer.
Problem; she makes Hillary look kind of hot.
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6635|Annapolis, MD

Marconius wrote:

She's a lying liar and does nothing but tell lies.
Just ask Al Franken.  She's basically the Right-wing's version of Michael Moore.
I'm sure Al Franken is a great person to ask. Never mind the fact that he has his own liberal agenda.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6761|AUS, Canberra
im just glad she lives over there.

from what iv seen of her id punch her in the head if i ever met her.
yerded
Bertinator
You lefties and your hate mongering.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6539|Southeastern USA
So she's insensitive, that's often the best way to shock someone into shutting up and thinking for a second. I'm having trouble with the video but I read the transcript, and am very familiar with her work her basic theme through her entire career no matter what she's talking about is "fuck political correctness". Her point is that libs are quick to assign infallibility to someone for things that don't necessarily make them experts:
John Mutha's right cuz he was a marine
John Kerry's right cuz he gave himself purple hearts
John McCain's right (I'm not naming my kid John) because he was a POW
Cindy Sheehan's right cuz her son dies
These widows are right cuz their family members died
The experiences of these people often doesn't make them experts in these matters as much as it makes them heavily biased. For the record, she is not referring to all the 9/11 families, just the whores demanding millions of dollars and looking to blame everyone but the hijackers.

there is the phrase "can't see the forest for the trees"

or maybe "I've cut down an assload of trees, that don't make me a lumberjack"

these people can be wrong, but the media attacks you instantly if you say so, cuz you're obviously a bad person...
the real criminals are the people that put the Sheehan's of the world up to doing what they do, follow the money and you will find them, Code Pink for instance

Al Franken and Jeneane Garafalo get raped by Coultier, Hannity, and Boortz on a regular basis, seems they have a habit of using "facts" and "logic" which is to libs what holy water is to vampires.

I would do her sideways.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-06 21:43:44)

yerded
Bertinator
You righties and your genius.
Wow Kroocker, brilliant.

Last edited by yerded (2006-06-06 21:46:52)

yerded
Bertinator
You think she's hot then?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6539|Southeastern USA
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/gallery.cgi

some more pics as my vid was gimped up, older women can be very fun, (well she's older than me at least), so she's a little lanky, those legs have uses
CC-Marley
+407|6819

yerded wrote:

I'll say.
And insect like.
+1  but....I was gonna say lizard like.
yerded
Bertinator
Lets compromise;
Insectard
CC-Marley
+407|6819

yerded wrote:

Lets compromise;
Insectard
How about Insectzard?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6680|Tampa Bay Florida

lowing wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

lowing wrote:

what comments?
Not to mention, even if we HAD defeated an Army that vastly outnumbered ours, after we defeated the Soviets, the starvation in Europe would've been catastrophic. 

We did the right thing.  Just like Hitler and Nazism, the Soviets disintegrated themselves because of their actions.  And the eyes of the public were watching.  And that's the way it should've been.

The Soviets were not weak.  It would've been suicide for the US.  We knew it, and we knew going to war was just about the most retarded thing we could've done then.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-06 22:58:20)

yerded
Bertinator
Still you gotta love that crusty old bastard for speaking his mind despite all the grief. Reminds me of Horemen77
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6680|Tampa Bay Florida
She would make a great Eva Braun
KingLou
Banned
+79|6614|Las Vegas

lowing wrote:

yerded wrote:

I'll say.
Ya know, Al Franken and Hannity would be an interesting debate to watch.......My money on Hannity
Yes, it would be like watching a fight between Matt Hughes and Gary Coleman.  Hannity is the Ultimate Fighting Champion of political debate.  Agree with him or not.....you can't beat him.  He'll turn someone who is supposedly intelligent into a bumbling idiot on screen or radio......and basically force them into utterly humiliating themselves, then finish it off with a smile and a handshake.

KiL

PS- For anyone unaware, Matt Hughes is possibly the greatest fighter alive (or one of, no doubt)....MMA anyway.  He's a UFC champ.
spastic bullet
+77|6531|vancouver

lowing wrote:

yerded wrote:

I'll say.
Ya know, Al Franken and Hannity would be an interesting debate to watch.......My money on Hannity
Franken is a terrible debater -- he gets all bent out of shape way too easily.  But Hannity is like the Harlem Globetrotters to Colmes' Washington Capitals.  Colmes is all "Durrr, ya gots me agian, Sean!  How is yuo so good wiht teh LOGIC and shit?!  LOLZ"

No wonder Hannity looks good when he's up against that.  It's probably made him a weak debater, though.  And he looks like Jay Leno.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard