Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6550
No, your post was an attempt to imply that you recieve negative karma from mainly from dumb liberals, and therefore that the liberals are wrong.  I was pointing out that I get most of my karma from dumb conservatives, but I don't use that as a basis for being right.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6640|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

No, your post was an attempt to imply that you recieve negative karma from mainly from dumb liberals, and therefore that the liberals are wrong.  I was pointing out that I get most of my karma from dumb conservatives, but I don't use that as a basis for being right.
Bubbalo,

If you haven't noticed..............I have never "implied" anything when I talk about how I feel about liberals.....I come right out and say it. Now, like Marconius, please don't even try and tell me about how the world works, I have been a taxpayer, a mortgage holder, a bill payer, an employee, a veteran, a business owner a father, a husband for along time........I find it very amusing that I get preached to by a coupla kids as to how the real world works and how it should work.

For someone with very little "life experience" you sure got a big mouth..come and see us again when you really have a clue about shit and not just looking for your grandfathers approval.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6550

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo,

If you haven't noticed..............I have never "implied" anything when I talk about how I feel about liberals.....I come right out and say it. Now, like Marconius, please don't even try and tell me about how the world works, I have been a taxpayer, a mortgage holder, a bill payer, an employee, a veteran, a business owner a father, a husband for along time........I find it very amusing that I get preached to by a coupla kids as to how the real world works and how it should work.

For someone with very little "life experience" you sure got a big mouth..come and see us again when you really have a clue about shit and not just looking for your grandfathers approval.
When did I say I wanted my grandfathers approval.  No matter how you argue this, you're wrong.  Either you're right about us not having enoguh "life experience" (why you used quote tags is beyond me, and proves your poor grasp of the English language), in which case my dad + my mum + my grandfather trump you, or you're wrong, in which case the fact that the best argument you can mount is "I'm older therefore I know better" proves you wrong.  If you can't say why you're right, you're probably wrong.  And no matter what anyone says, you always come back with "How old are you?".  You never try to mount a proper defence, just "I won't listen to anything you say because you're younger and therefore must be wrong.  You are, to say it more succintly, an elitist simpleton, which is a pretty impressive feat, congratulations.  Now, tell me why I'm wrong.

Oh, and to go back to the original post:

lowing wrote:

As usual this is the quality of my - karma I get from the liberal brain trust.
Implies that you believe that the reason for karma which was given is the best a liberal can come up with, and that most of it comes from them, which implies that Liberals are all stupid.  And I think you'll find the debate on these forums puts the lie to the idea that smart people are conservatives and dumb people are liberals.

So, where do you go from here?  My recommendations:

1)  Go back to school, sp. English and History.  I, personally, would advise you do this in Australia, to ensure you don't get an Americentric history teacher.

2)  Have a long hard think about why there are many old people who donate to charities for the underprivilidged, if, as you say, old people are automatically right and only people who lack willpower are poor

3)  Make use of the many websites run by peoples who have a history of being oppressed, and balance it by checking their facts

4)  Learn that the fact that someone hasn't been in the military doesn't make them a worse person.  There are many people who choose not to joing the military for a wide variety of reasons.  By the same token, many of those who do join the military just want an excuse to kill someone.  The career a person chooses is not a good judge of their character.

Of course, you'll probably just ignore all this, and with my luck I'll get an avalanche of negative karma.  But hey, who cares?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard