carbon unit
+1|6534
when I try to play a Armoured fury map, its shows red text, and I cant play, how do I re-install these maps or get my money back, EA appears to have no support for these purchased downloads, in otherwords if it doesnt work your screwed, (then again theres the BBB.org)
Loco_Bandito
+0|6622|Newcastle, N.S.W. Australia
I had the same problem after i bought it went to play and it said i havnt bought it. What i did was re-install it again, then put patch 1.3 (full patch) over it. Works sweet now.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6765|Canader , eh?
it worked perfectly for me...after i installed it i clicked ''Play now'' instead of the BF2 icon on my desktop...that might have helped
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6707|Gütersloh, Germany

carbon unit wrote:

when I try to play a Armoured fury map, its shows red text, and I cant play, how do I re-install these maps or get my money back, EA appears to have no support for these purchased downloads, in otherwords if it doesnt work your screwed, (then again theres the BBB.org)
Click on "Edit Battlefield 2 Nick" on the AF page in EA Downloader. Log in with your EA DOwnloader account and click on "Downloads Info". Check if you entered your correct Battlefield 2 nick (according to you sig it's brownandbubbly). You have to enter it twice.
carbon unit
+1|6534
I have treid all of that, nothing works
brownand bubblyt is not my reak nick, just a another account

Last edited by carbon unit (2006-06-07 19:19:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard