elite
+89|6749|Sheffield, England
Am i the only player that doesnt have to use binds to dolphin dive and other stupid stunts...it looks ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC when you see the high ranked players dolphin diving. I seem to be the rare breed of pure high ranked players that dont need binds etc to survive..

Is there anymore high ranked players here that dont need any of this dolphin diving to stay alive in here??
BerkuT_gru
+26|6681
LOL you don't need binds to DD. And so what if they are DD? Its not in ROE and the game is about killing the enemy more and dieing less, so he is doing what he needs to do, can't understand the jealous noobs...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6632|Seattle

I, being one of the highest ranked and most decorated players out there, (lawlz) don't DD or use binds. I manage to get bye. meh
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Poppycock
+16|6577|Bellevue, NE
I don't DD or Bunny hop personally, then agian my scores suck....so maybe there is something to it after all....hmmm.....
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6878|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Never had to use them, I take you down with my AK instantly.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6862|Australia
i never need to bunnyhop, unless im trying to get back behind a wall after running into a tank.
i do however use crouch to get up faster, after going prone next to a nade...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6809|Noizyland

Meh, high rank, low rank... they all die the same.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6713|Middle of nowhere
the only time i bunny and/or dolphin dive is when i jump over a wall to knife someone...

or when i am trying to dodge a sniper or tank

but other than that, no
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6862|Australia

Tyferra wrote:

Meh, high rank, low rank... they all die the same.
yup.
some you throw nades at thier bodies so they cant come back whle you run the other way...
Defiance
+438|6706

I love how people bitch and moan about tactics used by higher ranking players.

Everytime a colonel hops in a tank, OMG ARMOR WHORE! but when a staff sergeant does it, hardly anyone bats an eye to say something other then "noob, peh!"

And no, you're not the only one. Two of my clanmates are "officers" and they don't use any screwy tactics outside one of em is damn good in a tank. No one can argue that it doesn't help the team though.

I see this topic has already gotten neg two and stuck to my word I won't contribute, but I hope you enjoyed your dosage of my opinion.
Gahfuck.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6626|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

BerkuT_gru wrote:

LOL you don't need binds to DD. And so what if they are DD? Its not in ROE and the game is about killing the enemy more and dieing less, so he is doing what he needs to do, can't understand the jealous noobs...
Amen.  +1 for a week.

By the way!  Just because I agree with the above does not mean that I use these things.

PBAsydney is right.  AK-101 for live.

Last edited by BabySpinach13 (2006-06-06 20:02:59)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6654|Manitowoc, WI
binds?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6656|Gold coast, Aus.
I use it when I have to run away from something. Or when I am destroying a tank single handedly with my eryx.....And unbeleivably, the sad part is...I win. And DD is easy as shit ffs. RYTHM!!! I never do it in a battle between people though because I find it unfair. And I can take them out without having to soo....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard