wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6774
What is the highest accuracy that you have seen a player have?  Mine is currently 32% and improving with help from the M95 and waiting for the kill shot.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6830
mine is a whopping 19% !!! but I use two of the most inaccurate weapons so, that explains that. and also, I continuously empty clips into a wall, and knife a dead person on the ground and such
SokViChet
+1|6785
LoL, yeah I greatly enjoy ramming a knife into the face of the bunny hopping M203'er that I just popped with my G36C or DAO-12!  Or when I shoot and teabag a vehicle TKing fuktard who manages to kill themself with their own grenade (happened last night on the USS Essex)...
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6784|The Void
hey does sitting on a Ground defense just spraying ammo burn your accuracy?
Or its it all based on the kit weapons?
If it includes GD Im screwed, cause I love to lay down cover fire and LOTS of it. (which not many people use to move)
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6774
Good point enthropyman, how is accuracy calculated?  I have a high 75% defib. accuracy and when I calculate all my accuracies together I then have a 40% accuracy.

And what is a "Light Machine Guns".  I don't recall using it but I have 4 kills with it... lol.
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6784|The Void
ENTR0PYMAN
Says "Light machine guns are the support OR the GD guns, I think."

Last edited by ENTR0PYMAN (2005-10-17 11:10:58)

[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6784|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
52% here

ps. throw away the m95, grab a 24... I'm in the top 100 snipes in game, 24 gets me there.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6783

67 on defib (bzzt!), 50.9 on the noobtoob, 50.4 on AT/AA, and 44.24 on sniper
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6774
I was originally referring to overall...

Overall Accuracy for me = 31.98%
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6768|Atlanta, GA USA
Mine is 24.06%.  I suck!
Col-Khadafi
+0|6794|Your Mom's House
15%. Fucking shotgun, it calculates a miss for each pellet that doesnt hit. Oh well.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6778
but a hit for every pellet that hits...so if you are any good with it you acc. should be way up there
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6842|United Kingdom
16%, dont really care about it (plus i randomly fire off the gun when im bored so that doesnt help) i suppose i can hit stuff if i really try
Cavendel
+0|6827
I use the light machines guns a lot, and I might get 2 or 3 kills for every 100 rounds fired. Since getting the Support upgrade, my accuracy has gone down a little. Also kind of funny is that I just got my veteran knife badge, but in doing so, my knife accuracy plummeted from over 50% to 32%. I cut through a lot of empty air.
Badcomp
+2|6785|U.S.
Mine has gone from 32% and fluctuates around 26-27%. 
Snipers should inherently have better accuracy due to "better" aiming (some of the snipers I see makes me wonder tho) and the accuracy of the weapon. I noticed mine went down when I started playing more support and assault.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6835|government yard in trenchtown.
21,5 %

It's gone 5 percents up in the last month, so I've improved quite much on that.

Defib 67% (would be MUCH better if i didnt try to zap those enemies with it, too) Sniper 42% (got 5% better in 3 weeks) its ok.
Col-Khadafi
+0|6794|Your Mom's House

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

but a hit for every pellet that hits...so if you are any good with it you acc. should be way up there
lol wtf. You aim for kills, not for good accuracy. High chest hits are ideal (for accuracy and kills), but in the heat of battle or at mid ranges you often have to take any shot you can get, which usually means not everything hits. the only time you'll hit 8/8 is point blank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard