=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
for some reason its not letting me dl it.
ResDog1
+51|6767|Netherlands
What if you changed your country settings (windows and EA downloader) to austria or the netherlands?

Perhaps that might work?
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

I'll try that when I get home . . . I fear my BF2 is just plain screwed up . . . I downloaded it originally, hit install, and all was going well, then EA downloader crashed.  After that I am getting errors on install.  I uninstalled EA downloader, re installed it , re downloaded AF, but get the same error.

Any other ideas?  It's gonna suck if I have to re-install BF2, and SF, and EF, and the patches.
Ughh.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6637|South Jersey
14 mins remaining for my download.  sweet!
Masta_Daco
+39|6738|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
The following error has occurred:
Address Unintelligible

Explanation:
Somewhere along the way to your destination, the address (location) you were trying to get to was garbled.

How to Fix the Problem:
Your best bet is to hit the Back button on your browser and try to navigate from there. If that doesn't work, you should close your browser window, sign back on to the site, and try again.

If you get this error again, please let us know by going to:

* EA Customer Help
    * Pogo Help

Please take note and let us know the steps you took to get to this page.

OMG just when i think yes i can DL AF this happens.... any tips on how to fix it?
Umibozu_IT
+15|6649|Italy
I'm sorry, can someone help me with this: i've downloaded and isntalled Armored Fury, but i can't enter AF maps because it says "You have to buy and install the booster pack before entering this game".

The booster pack is correctly installed because i can see the map images and the server running af maps are white insted of red...

i believe is something regarding the bf2 username, when i bought it in the two boxes asking the bf2 name i couldn't enter my full bf2 username because it said "username already in use" ...

what the hell do i have to do to play af maps?

thx
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

well, each copy of the booster is "branded" to a specific player account. As you have pointed out, you had to enter the BF2 account name you'd like to brand your copy of AF to before the download process started.

Normally, if you have a correct BF2 account, this should be fairly easy. You need to double-check your spelling, of course.

There are ways to change the account name, so people with multiple accounts can play on the same machine, but I don't know how that works, as I only have one player account.
I suggest you use the forum search and look for threads about this topic. You might also want to contact EA support.

cheers,
B.
B.Schuss

GuliblGuy wrote:

This is the error I'm getting when I hit install, anyone know what's going on?
http://i6.tinypic.com/11wdbmx.png
my guess is you changed your computer's internal clock settings to be able to download/play the booster before everyone else and something went terribly wrong.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

GuliblGuy wrote:

This is the error I'm getting when I hit install, anyone know what's going on?
http://i6.tinypic.com/11wdbmx.png
Just in case anyone else gets this error . . . I contacted EA and they said it's to stop people from installing it on multiple computers (I only tried to install it on mine, go figure, THANKS EA).  They said don't try to install it for 48 hrs and then it should install fine.  So we'll see.  I'll try Wednesday after work just to be safe.
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6575
My jet kd is sky rocketing with AF awesome I love it.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6649|Italy

B.Schuss wrote:

well, each copy of the booster is "branded" to a specific player account. As you have pointed out, you had to enter the BF2 account name you'd like to brand your copy of AF to before the download process started.

Normally, if you have a correct BF2 account, this should be fairly easy. You need to double-check your spelling, of course.

There are ways to change the account name, so people with multiple accounts can play on the same machine, but I don't know how that works, as I only have one player account.
I suggest you use the forum search and look for threads about this topic. You might also want to contact EA support.

cheers,
B.
i've contacted the ea support, looks like i've bought AF with a different EA.com account. Basically now i have an EA.com account associated with my correct bf2 nickname which owns Euro Force, and another EA.com account associated with an invalid bf2 nickname which owns Armored Fury. Luckily they are going to merge the 2 booster pack under the same EA.com account so it should be fine
B.Schuss

Umibozu_IT wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

cheers,
B.
i've contacted the ea support, looks like i've bought AF with a different EA.com account. Basically now i have an EA.com account associated with my correct bf2 nickname which owns Euro Force, and another EA.com account associated with an invalid bf2 nickname which owns Armored Fury. Luckily they are going to merge the 2 booster pack under the same EA.com account so it should be fine
well, there you go. You should probably have used the same EA.com Account which you used for EF when you bought AF. But who could have known that ?
With all the EA bashing going on, it's a good thing to hear that EA support actually was able to help you though....

cheers,
B.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6649|Italy
the problem was that i couldn't even remember the name of the older ea.com account anyway it was really good to see ea's support answering that quickly

ps. thanks to the guy who +1'ed me , i was -1'ed before for saying i had crashes with 1.3 patch :S
.:[Sk@erbo]:.
Banned
+63|6530|USA, Conn.
Cool
Banned
+63|6530|USA, Conn.
Sweet
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6545
Got it, its cool
Banned
+63|6530|USA, Conn.
Hey Gs
Nesa-01
+4|6538
so the only way to play this is by download purchasing it from EA?

can't you buy it in the shops...

anyone from Australia got this from the EA Downloaded and its all working fine?
pwned7
+53|6580
hi just a quick Q... is af free??? i mean do u have to pay for it???
oner1482
Banned
+2|6523

pwned7 wrote:

hi just a quick Q... is af free??? i mean do u have to pay for it???
Unfortunately you do have to pay for it. But really, $10 is not that bad. Then again that's just my opinion. Go and check out EA's website if you decide to buy it.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6842|UK

Nesa-01 wrote:

so the only way to play this is by download purchasing it from EA?

can't you buy it in the shops...

anyone from Australia got this from the EA Downloaded and its all working fine?
I dont like that EA downloader rubbish so i just downloaded the Torrent then purchased it once it had downloaded.

Was quicker that way too.
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6545
I have the game already:S
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
https://www.campbells.org/Rant+Rave/r+r_AttackOnAmerica.jpg
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6684|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
Whuzz Up Trollmeat!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-07-01 22:08:25)

Taishi
+1|6529|Texas
Yea some people and my dad cant get enough of AF but bombing is hard til you get the hang of it...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard