Stalker-NSDQ
SOUL * REAPER
+24|6556|Germany
Ain't there a way to Install ARMORED FURY NOW ? I just bought it too and I also get this damn clock counting down 1 day 10hrs and some change. This is bullshit. I bought it and I wanna play it, just like the US is able to. I agree with the other guy. Everybody else is already checking out all the spots and such. Not fair.

I just thought about something, cause since you've downloaded it and it is on your HD ain't there a way to install it anyways ?? Anybody ?

Last edited by Stalker-NSDQ (2006-06-06 07:02:49)

mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6543|Doncaster UK
i think this is just a problem for germany, other people that live in europe seem to beable to play the game.

Must be fustrating

i aint downloaded yet but i hope mine will work later!!! Some other guys from the UK are playing it!!! so i should be fine.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6698|Germany

[667th]_Mavrck wrote:

If you change your computers time to show the next day or 2 days from now it should work.  That is what the countdown to release time is based off your computer time.  Just an FYI.
Nope...I've actually already been that smart right after I saw that friggin' countdown,you just get a nice error message which tells you to check your system clock or try again later.
Sunday8PM
+1|6842|EU
I heard changing the time of your computer did work for someone when EF was released...
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany
Changing time does not work.... it will give you an error demanding to set your system time correctly. I guess the reason for the delay in Germany is simply, that EA Germany also publishes AF in a box similar to the EF Box.... but that one comes out on the 8th....
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6698|Germany

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Changing time does not work.... it will give you an error demanding to set your system time correctly. I guess the reason for the delay in Germany is simply, that EA Germany also publishes AF in a box similar to the EF Box.... but that one comes out on the 8th....
They can stick the box up their greedy butts!
What do I care about the people who are not able to read and click through some pages,I already paid and downloaded it per click&buy,transaction completed -> gimme' what I've paid for!!!!
The rest of Europe seems to able to install it already,only Germany has to wait?F*ck that!!
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

They can stick the box up their greedy butts!
What do I care about the people who are not able to read and click through some pages,I already paid and downloaded it per click&buy,transaction completed -> gimme' what I've paid for!!!!
The rest of Europe seems to able to install it already,only Germany has to wait?F*ck that!!
Don't tell me, tell EA Germany
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
thanks unclean i wanna get some screen shots up here
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6711|Gütersloh, Germany
I think we just need the unencrypted installation files from someone who has installed the game. But who wants to upload 385MB?

Last edited by Ali (2006-06-06 09:03:28)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6698|Germany

Ali wrote:

I think we just need the unencrypted installation files from someone who has installed the game. But who wants to upload 385MB?
Nah,I don't think this will work,the setup files have to contain your infos as well,if it just were the EAaccount folder name just one person could buy it and spread it around in his neighbourhood.(by using the setup folder and renaming the account folder)

Seems we have to wait.Great,the rest of Europe and the world is already playing and we have to wait for boxes....what are we,some friggin' third world country?

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-06-06 09:26:31)

JF74
+1|6537
i still don't have uero force...this new booster on-line only?....cuz if it is i will never get it,some of have no credit card :^).anyway like i said ueroforce first maybe af later,peace
MaximaRX
+8|6537|Charlotte

[killer]manxs wrote:

[killer]manxs wrote:

Unclean009 wrote:

well it's working for everyone else......check your bf2 nickname you put in it

Oh and thanks for all the positive karma guys, i really appreiate it.
alright
Its still not working, saying i havent got it, but i do?!?!
Yeah, I am having the same issues. I went to the "Edit BF@ nickname" (or whatever the link is on EA downloader). I log in, and go to download info, and but in my bf2 nick, and it says it is already in use. So, I try to log in with my BF2 nick, and it says it doesn't exist. Horseshit. Any ideas?

Fixed, it..............nevermind, but thanks anyway

Last edited by MaximaRX (2006-06-06 10:19:15)

Ali

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Ali wrote:

Nah,I don't think this will work,the setup files have to contain your infos as well,if it just were the EAaccount folder name just one person could buy it and spread it around in his neighbourhood.(by using the setup folder and renaming the account folder)

Seems we have to wait.Great,the rest of Europe and the world is already playing and we have to wait for boxes....what are we,some friggin' third world country?
If you buy it you can register one BF2 nick for your copy. I don't think this information is stored locally on your computer
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754
I Have AF but was not able to find a serve with enough people in it to play, there was one but that had a ping of 560.
grrrrrr
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6653|Spokane, Washington

dude....theres like 20+ servers with 30+ ppl
buttered noodle
+16|6647|ohio
servers ar too damn busy to download at the moment, bullshit i say
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6653|Spokane, Washington

thats why i got it yesterday
Shin_Seffron
+2|6655
i say - EA
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6783|Charleston SC - USA
thanks Unclean!

I'm queued for download, might get when i wake up in the morning!

+1 for you!
dwerg85
+0|6649
So even if you have already paid for AF,when you are in Germany you have to wait to the official release date,June 8th.
I don't think it'll be different for our neighbors in Holland,don't know about UK or the scandinavian countries.
Dunno i was actually able to play a map be4 the servers went poof. (and i live in the hague holland) so i think we don't have to wait here. I'm doing some video encoding now so i can't test if i can play now. will do as soon as i finish.

Last edited by dwerg85 (2006-06-06 20:07:09)

oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
Can i just ask you guys a question about the way the downloader works - I want to know whether you get a separate installation file that you can save somewhere in case you have to uninstall and want to put AF back on without having to download it again, or whether the files just get added to your BF2 directory and can't be backed  up? Can anyone let me know please?
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

This is the error I'm getting when I hit install, anyone know what's going on?
https://i6.tinypic.com/11wdbmx.png

Last edited by GuliblGuy (2006-06-06 22:36:49)

Ali

oberst_enzian wrote:

Can i just ask you guys a question about the way the downloader works - I want to know whether you get a separate installation file that you can save somewhere in case you have to uninstall and want to put AF back on without having to download it again, or whether the files just get added to your BF2 directory and can't be backed  up? Can anyone let me know please?
It downloads an encrypted file. When you press install, it will be decrypted to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Downloader\*your profile name*\eagamesbf2-2006online_map_contentbf2af\
You can burn the content of the directory on a CD.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
ah, ok. cool. thanks very much for letting me know.
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6664|Washington

GuliblGuy wrote:

This is the error I'm getting when I hit install, anyone know what's going on?
Check your time and date on the PC.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard