Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6650|Spokane, Washington

Milk.org wrote:

I just keep getting this fucking shit.
The following error has occurred:
Address Unintelligible

Explanation:
Somewhere along the way to your destination, the address (location) you were trying to get to was garbled.

How to Fix the Problem:
Your best bet is to hit the Back button on your browser and try to navigate from there. If that doesn't work, you should close your browser window, sign back on to the site, and try again.

If you get this error again, please let us know by going to:

* EA Customer Help
    * Pogo Help

Please take note and let us know the steps you took to get to this page.
Back
its still working for me... did you try copying the link because the forums shorten it....click it instead.
ZCor3x
+46|6568|Pennsylvania
Wow, it's going EXTREMELY slow from ea downloader, I'm talking 4 hours for 385 mb
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6650|Spokane, Washington

i think 100+ ppl are downloading it at once....ive posted this on totalbf2 also so that might be why......mines going slow too
jmarkham
+3|6638|USA
downloading right now.  35 minutes remaining (started downloading 2 minutes ago).  can't wait.
PRiMACORD
+190|6623|Home of the Escalade Herds
34min remaining here
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
yawn, expect more bugs.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6690|Sweden
30 minutes for me... Does anyone have DVD & CD cover for it? with various languages*?
diglow~Flow
+32|6624|British Columbia, Canada
time for more updating on stats gotta add a few things
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6774|UK

Unclean009 wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

I just keep getting this fucking shit.
The following error has occurred:
Address Unintelligible

Explanation:
Somewhere along the way to your destination, the address (location) you were trying to get to was garbled.

How to Fix the Problem:
Your best bet is to hit the Back button on your browser and try to navigate from there. If that doesn't work, you should close your browser window, sign back on to the site, and try again.

If you get this error again, please let us know by going to:

* EA Customer Help
    * Pogo Help

Please take note and let us know the steps you took to get to this page.
Back
its still working for me... did you try copying the link because the forums shorten it....click it instead.
Nah... this is after I enter all the card details I agree with EULA then i get that page.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited by Milk.org (2006-06-05 18:12:21)

serph_soc3
+8|6540
My fawking EA Downloader is telling me it Could not connect to the server!!?? Please try this piece of shit again in a few minutes.!
Someguy
+83|6622

serph_soc3 wrote:

My fawking EA Downloader is telling me it Could not connect to the server!!?? Please try this piece of shit again in a few minutes.!
LOL its cuz all the people are DL it now, it was posted on totalbf2 and bf2s and EA's forms
DirectFire
+6|6558
Awesome i cant wait to hear what the A10 sounds like...its been a loooong time since i heard that beast. what an awesome plane. +1 from me great info
serph_soc3
+8|6540

Someguy wrote:

serph_soc3 wrote:

LOL its cuz all the people are DL it now, it was posted on totalbf2 and bf2s and EA's forms
Someone please close down your EA Downloader for me. I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THAT FAWKING PACK!!!!!!!!111!!

(iwantmyhappymeal!)
Someguy
+83|6622

serph_soc3 wrote:

Someguy wrote:

serph_soc3 wrote:

Someone please close down your EA Downloader for me. I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THAT FAWKING PACK!!!!!!!!111!!

(iwantmyhappymeal!)
2 min them im done............i want my happy meal with a HAX
ZCor3x
+46|6568|Pennsylvania
I have one hour left, I'm guessing it has to be a line kind of download thing? First come first get it faster? :\
Someguy
+83|6622

ZCor3x wrote:

I have one hour left, I'm guessing it has to be a line kind of download thing? First come first get it faster? :\
no its just that EA hates us all for getting it before D-DAy.
ZCor3x
+46|6568|Pennsylvania

Someguy wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

no its just that EA hates us all for getting it before D-DAy.
Yeah whats with everything coming out on 6/6/06? Is it supposed to be scary :\
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6763|Toronto Canada
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13minutes - just started
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6694|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
gonna take me 1hr 30 mins to dl, im in aus so im happy with that
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6535|Search Whore killing fields
Um 1 day  35 hours and 23 mins. I think i will try another time.
Someguy
+83|6622

DirtyMexican wrote:

Um 1 day  35 hours and 23 mins. I think i will try another time.
WHAT>:<>?juyes%$^q#$%#$ HAIX0000323 NO WAY.  +1 so u feel better
LeeVing
+4|6570
at least I only have an hour wait....and i'm just home for a minute on my lunch break.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6563|UK
27 mins here and started like 5 mins ago not too bad i surpose ah well cant be worse than its gonna be later on today (in uk that is) cant wait too fly little birds
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
GOGOGOGOGOGO go d/l now so I have some targets to shoot at!
[killer]manxs
+148|6647|San Diego C.A.
sry 4 the news, im finised with download and it says that i cant conect because i havent bought or installed it yet, so....MIDNIGHT!!

Last edited by [killer]manxs (2006-06-05 18:41:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard