HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6549|Japan
u know, being able to hijack vehicles is a pretty good idea. (At least i think so) it'll be perfect for the peeps

that aren't spec ops, anti-tank or engineer. They can make the red "X" sign show up when you're about to be

hiijacked. Let me know what u guys think.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6584|England
cool idea man. if it was based on rank that would be awesome. +1
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6616|Philadelphia, PA
Sounds pretty good to me. +1 also
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6648|South Jersey
that'd be pretty sweet.  +1.  "ALAH AKBAR!!!" MEC guy shoves rifle in USMC dudes face and magically they switch places and the MEC guy drives off with his hijacked vehicle.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6616|Philadelphia, PA
Just imagine it. A tank whore is sitting outside your spawn, you run up next to it, throw his ass out and then proceed to own his entire team with their own tank.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6789
Yeah, but it may get alittle outta hand.....but we could deff. work with it.

Tuff
XxUNDEROATHxX
=(1C4L)=underOATH
+52|6669|Chandler, AZ
would be pretty awesome, but im sure there would be some bugs to come along with it...
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6607|Europe and goddamn proud of it
Could be a good idea, BUT because it's a EA game there will come new bugs etc.
Aardcore
+60|6726|USA, Arizona
I'd definitely want that idea to play in some kind of role but that would kinda suck, you're all hangin' out with the tank holding a position then out of nowhere you're standing outside your tank all "WTF?!" and then the tank you were sitting in runs you over, or rolls back and then hits you with the guns... auh, man LOL

Still, if there's an empty spot, you should be able to hop into it or something.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6575|British Columbia, Canada
I think this would be a good idea, just as long as you have to thrown a nade into the Turret at the top to kill the guy and jack the tank. At the moment, u can throw a nade into the Open Turret hatch at the top, but the driver wont get damaged, but it does alot more damage to the tank then throwing it on the ground.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6656

LT.Victim wrote:

I think this would be a good idea, just as long as you have to thrown a nade into the Turret at the top to kill the guy and jack the tank. At the moment, u can throw a nade into the Open Turret hatch at the top, but the driver wont get damaged, but it does alot more damage to the tank then throwing it on the ground.
the driver wont get damaged in real life either
dedelus
+4|6666
you can hijack vehilces already, just nail the driver in the head with something, then pick the crew off while there all like WTF?!
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6717|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Hmm... sounds like a halo 2 fanboy...
flyinhawaiian91
+13|6654|cali usa
agreed
dylan92
+3|6553
they should make you be able to get on tanks and throw grenades inside them to kill the driver
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6717|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

dylan92 wrote:

they should make you be able to get on tanks and throw grenades inside them to kill the driver
A. This was already said.

B. Again, exactly like Halo 2.

C. This would never happen in real life.
dylan92
+3|6553
or be able to open the hatch for the tank and shoot them
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6703|Tampa Bay Florida

mr.widdim wrote:

dylan92 wrote:

What would you expect, they had it done in a WW2 Steven Spielburg movie.  And, might I add, it was cool as f*ck.  So for SPITE, I agree with him.  It'd be freakin cool as heck. 

Though the driver should be able to close and open the hatch on if he wanted.
dylan92
+3|6553
yea if they actually did it they'd need a way to make it easier for the drivers to protect themselves from the guys with the grenades
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6656

Spearhead wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

dylan92 wrote:

What would you expect, they had it done in a WW2 Steven Spielburg movie.  And, might I add, it was cool as f*ck.  So for SPITE, I agree with him.  It'd be freakin cool as heck. 

the turret dont drive the tank in real life.  throw a grenade inside a turret, the tank will still able to maneuver but not fire
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6662
i have been thinking about this, but only on the same team. i think higher ranked players should be able to kick out lower ranked players for a specific spot in a vehicle, similar to singleplayer. this could only be done 2 times in a round, to make things fair.
Cohammer
+61|6551
id like to see something with tanks were u climb on the back and stick a nade in the hatch, (the hatch would be open after u shoot the sec gunner, if no sec gunnner when tank first drives, hatches close)
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6707|Vancouver BC Canada
Halo 2 style...
HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6549|Japan
Actually Like u guys said I was just thinking of playing Halo2 at my friends house and came up with that idea.

Plus, i didint think I'll get any replies either. DAMN!!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6703|Tampa Bay Florida

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

the turret dont drive the tank in real life.  throw a grenade inside a turret, the tank will still able to maneuver but not fire
You know what I meant.  I meant the gunner on top, but w/e.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard