Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6786|Dallas

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Why the fuck did you bump this?
coz i felt like it, and im ill and bored
Well, I'm bored and I feel like cramming my foot into your ass.  So I guess that's ok isn't it?
[bpuk]jack
+58|6670

Cougar wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Why the fuck did you bump this?
Well, I'm bored and I feel like cramming my foot into your ass.  So I guess that's ok isn't it?
ok well your an american who i choose not to like

coz your weird
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6786|Dallas

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Cougar wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

coz your weird
Ok well, you're a Brit, who I choose not to like because you're a dumbass.

A few "hints" for you.

1. Don't bump.  Ever.

2. Don't make threads that the title starts out like "well i is bored so i will post ________"

3. Learn English.  This is especially true from the fact you are "English" and if you're smart enough to fly a plane and shoot Anti-Tank rockets you should be smart enough to spell "because" and know the difference between "you're" and "your".

4. Don't put too much faith in George W. Bush.  The man is a complete and utter retard, and pretty much ruined our economy and international relations.  On second thought, that probably makes Brits kinda happy, so think whatever you wish on this one.

Last edited by Cougar (2006-09-25 15:13:46)

[bpuk]jack
+58|6670

Cougar wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Cougar wrote:

coz your weird
Ok well, you're a Brit, who I choose not to like because you're a dumbass.

A few "hints" for you.

1. Don't bump.  Ever.

2. Don't make threads that the title starts out like "well i is bored so i will post ________"

3. Learn English.  This is especially true from the fact you are "English" and if you're smart enough to fly a plane and shoot Anti-Tank rockets you should be smart enough to spell "because" and know the difference between "you're" and "your".

4. Don't put too much faith in George W. Bush.  The man is a complete and utter retard, and pretty much ruined our economy and international relations.  On second thought, that probably makes Brits kinda happy, so think whatever you wish on this one.
i choose to not speak proper english on forums and stuff because its pointless, because it read by clinically retarded people like you. 

You give americans a bad name mate, they should disown you

and you need a life if all you do is sit there looking for grammatical errors....

I dont fear you, I pity you
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6724|New York
Cougar, Please furnish Some numbers BESIDES the deficit, that the economy is BAD. ALL the numbers and The stock market and houseing, unemployment, and job market say you are WRONG.

Thanks
Rogue_Delta
+6|6477

Bubbalo wrote:

Munson.AUS wrote:

The fact that what you wrote makes absolutely no sense.
FYI: Q = Question
       A = Answer

Does that help?
L-M-F-A-O  I doubt it
Rogue_Delta
+6|6477

rawls2 wrote:

Munson.AUS wrote:

You said "They both view ANZACS and the like as meatshields!"
Now how does that sentence make any sense?
I believe the guy is referring to the members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who were killed in WW1 in Turkey on the Gallipoli Peninsula.

Nevermind: Im gonna have to start reading the inbetween pages of each thread.
thanks
BVC
+325|6717
Hey hows it going with the RAF?  Gone in yet?
[bpuk]jack
+58|6670

Pubic wrote:

Hey hows it going with the RAF?  Gone in yet?
im not officially gonna be in the RAF until im about 24, but ill be on their books as a med student as of 2007

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard