Kits
Sqauds
Commanders
Badges/Medals/Ribbons
Graphics?
Re-spawn
Reviving/Healing

The list goes on...

However, there are many more bugs in BF2 than in CSS. I have both games but i prefer BF2
No ranks, so no statspadding
No tanks to get spawn raped or whored
No jets to get spawn raped or whored
No choppers to get spawn raped or whored
You have to EARN your weapon, instead of noobing around
YOU HAVE TO play as a team to win
No artillery, no UAV (you actually have to find the enemy on your own...OMG)
STILL no badges et cetera to be stat padded
About the same graphics, but smoother to run
No re-spawn, so if you die, then you're not going to spawn till the round ends (No spawn camping)
If you're hit, you're hit, gotta have skill to stay alive 20 or less hp

The list goes on

VERY FEW BUGS, OMFG. I have both games, but I prefer CS:S

If you're infantry based, and not a equipment whorelett, then get CSS, it's more realistic infantry wise. my two cents...

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-06-05 23:03:47)

Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6637

Hacial wrote:

1) Half of the players cheat because VAC is piece of shit. (Tested it, went to VAC server putted on Aimbot, wallhack and thing what showed every single object.)

137[CSi] wrote:

You havent tested vac recently have you?
VAC is worthless when you have good hacks, like myg0t hacks. The last time I played CSS VAC was VAC2. And I'm sorry I can't test it out right now has it come any better, because I sold my CSS to classmate who quitted pretty quick. He said rounds was too repetive, like CT headshot T, CT heashot T, T kills CT, CT kills T, T AWP CT, T AWP CT, CT AWP T, CT AWP T. Counter-Terrorists Win.

But yes graphics are better in CSS because of small maps.

Small maps = less load on GPU
Big maps = more load on GPU

And you can't be sniper on CSS. If you get a good spot, then shoot people with your sniper you can hear "CAMPER" or "AWP NOOB LMAO". The only allowed sniper is one who rushes to close quarter, gets PWNED because people has rifles and he has sniper?

Edit: Hmm I got negative karma just because I like BF2 but not CSS? I made this topic so we can see good and bad things about both game, so naturally I tried to look for bad things about CSS to defend BF2 in my post 15 so I got negative karma for that.

Edit2: Someone nicely gave me positive karma for counter that negative. Thanks!

Last edited by Hacial (2006-06-06 05:58:58)

The_Mob_Returns
+72|6740|Indianapolis, IN
I play bf2 because I have more to work towards ie ribbons and medals, etc
CS:S is for Lan parties where we can have some sort of teamwork.

BF2 has one major thing against it:

EA
pwned7
+53|6597

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

EA
same here. i found my self getting bored off css as there is nothing to work towards (like ribbons and medals) heh
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6637

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

EA
Think about if BF2 would be done by Valve... Oh then there will be no pain when patching. I must admit that Valve ROCKS in patching!

In BF2 now they screwed this patch 1.3...
-fe.lep-
+8|6721

Hacial wrote:

Yea I need some good points how BF2 is better than CSS to convince my friend BF2 is better.
Tell him to fuck off back to counter strike, If he cant see battlefield2 is better he's not wanted.

(reverse psychology, works everytime!!!!)

DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6566|Louisville, Ky

Sarrk wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

hello.....AWP of CS:S = L96A1 of BF2, BUT if u consider the power then AWP = J10
I think its bullshit that the AWP is one shot one kill anywhere, its a police version of the gun, thus meaning its weaker, while the L96 is the military version

Awp uses .338 Bullets I think, one shot, one kill

M95 uses .50 bullets..............One shot everywhere but the head doesnt kill you, including the torso

D:<
Its really the AWM in CS, just that valve cant use the real weapon names for some reason (CK-47... wtf?)

Either way taking a shot anywere but your limbs is going to kill you from it, hit in the limbs, well lets say your not going to be getting up anytime soon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard