Weeman1985
+0|6506
Look the guy KorvaRousku[FIN] http://bf2s.com/player/68995080/
Imbossible Infantry KDR , SPM, KPM
He doesn,t use vechiles that much and even commander.
And he is first at www.statpadder.com
Think he is the best bf2 public player i ever seen.
Someone never seen him playing??? Because i want to see how he  plays
switchbladezz
+48|6588
I don't think you will ever see him playing again....

It was a second account that someone made so that they could have an insane KDR on inf and be on top of the leaderboards on www.statpadder.com.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6740|Canada, Ont
Yep, what switchbladezz said.

I talked with the creator of statpadder.com and explained some flaws in his system and said he would change them but has not yet. not that It matters, and I am aware it would be really hard to be make it fair.

If you play nothing but City maps as medic you can get a SPM of 4.0.
If you play nothing but large maps you will get a low FPPM.
If you fly jets alot you get a high KDR.

He used to have it with KDR  being the main stat, but people like 'Plane Whore' was holding 1st/2nd/3rd on leaderboard. He put a Vehicle useage element in there, don't know if that did anything though.

Anyway...Knowing how the system works...and being a skilled as I am now, I think if I made an account and played for 80 Hours or so, I could get a a top 100 Account. So don't rely on this website to much...

Because alot of us experts now started this game without playing 1942 or Vietnamn, Like myself, we started off only half as good as we are now, and depending on how long that took, Thoes stats from the first 100 hours of gameplay are Pulling down on our Stats now.

My KDR every around is somewhere between 3 and 10
My SPM is usually around 2.5 or 3. (Im not that aggressive of a player)
My Win/Loss is about 2.5 or 3.
My FPPM is about .4 to .6. (Depending on the maps played)

Do my Stats reflect any of this? Nope!, Do we care? Yes!, But should it matter? Eh, I don't wanna have the Smallest E-Penis.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Nice
mad scotsman
+177|6578|scotland
he goes into pistol knife servers and uses nades and rifles,,,anyone could get that score mate

all they kicks and banns already, he obviously found a couple with admin

Last edited by mad scotsman (2006-06-05 05:59:21)

Triangulum
Glowing Finger
+0|6684|Finland
He plays mainly clan matches so he knows all the tricks how to own public players.
I can't remember his clan name but it's full of good players and it might be in the top20 in Europe, can't remember that. You might see him on battle.fi forums.
FamoUs88
+1|6518
yeah id say hes possibly just really good. i have trouble sometimes dealing with lag cuz i need more ram.
Rakasan
+7|6807|California, USA

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Yep, what switchbladezz said.

I talked with the creator of statpadder.com and explained some flaws in his system and said he would change them but has not yet. not that It matters, and I am aware it would be really hard to be make it fair.

If you play nothing but City maps as medic you can get a SPM of 4.0.
If you play nothing but large maps you will get a low FPPM.
If you fly jets alot you get a high KDR.

He used to have it with KDR  being the main stat, but people like 'Plane Whore' was holding 1st/2nd/3rd on leaderboard. He put a Vehicle useage element in there, don't know if that did anything though.

My KDR every around is somewhere between 3 and 10
My SPM is usually around 2.5 or 3. (Im not that aggressive of a player)
My Win/Loss is about 2.5 or 3.
My FPPM is about .4 to .6. (Depending on the maps played)
The flaws were and are known many months since September...  This has been discussed previously in other forums.  It is EA's system that is flawed if you even call it a ranking system...FYI: most if not all BF2 stats sites mirror EA's info at their site (same info at BFHQ).  I just produce something more meaningful from EA's info.  Statpadder.com is based on bftracks rankings for bf1942.  BFT rankings favored vehicles which is why for http://www.statpadder.com uses small arms accounting for 75% of KDR and KPM, while vehicles account for 25% (artillery kills excluded).

High SPM alone doesn't mean nothing, flag captures makes a big portion of overall rating (doesn't count in other ranking systems).  Even if a person just spawn camps while not getting any flags that affects final ranking points.  KDR doesn't mean anything, if a person relies on vehicles to boost KDR and sucks as using weapons then maybe yes.

Vehicle usage isn't taken into account...again, infantry KDR 75%...everybody doesn't kill through the turret or can drop bombs, but ppl who have this opportunity is a much more smaller portion.

Since 5/24/2006  your FPPM is .21, W/L 4.62:1, SPM 2.98, KDR 8.66 (vehicle boosted). 

The only thing I said I would change is to alter rankings based on maps played based on maps ppl play.

BTW: KorvaRousku[FIN], KorvaRousku, and other accounts are delisted due to inactivity.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-06-13 14:54:24)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
I'll average 4:1-5:1 with guns easily thesedays. In fact, I'll make a new account tomorrow to show you.

Impossible? I think not.

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-06-13 14:44:05)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Rakasan
+7|6807|California, USA

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I'll average 4:1-5:1 with guns easily thesedays. In fact, I'll make a new account tomorrow to show you.

Impossible? I think not.
ROFL, who are you talking to?  Since last week it look like 2.76 http://www.statpadder.com:8080/bf2calc/ … 1149714660.
Good luck.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-06-13 14:54:52)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
I've had exams, thanks. But hey, you'll see

Thanks for pointing out that site though!

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-06-13 14:57:28)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard