Nd4Spdr
Stuck in the Dirty Souf way too long...
+10|6716|ATL
Looks like you have spent a lot of time on knife and pistol only servers.
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6535|Down under, melbourne
JEDIPATEL why are we even bothering with this low life scum of BF2.. look at his stats, he is a stat padding knife and pistol server wanker. how else do you think he got expert C4 pistol and knife , and his fave weapon is pistol yet he has a  crap KD ratio.... sorry but u should just hrow ur copie away ... noobs that K and P serer it up are so gay
bad-chick
+0|6546

Jedipatel wrote:

I have been playing BF2 for a few months now but dont get nearly half of the time that the PROFESSIONAL Players do and am pretty fed up at not having all the weapons at my disposal and ranks and badges etc!!! I am an honest player who has never cheated and tries his best but with no avail over the really experienced players inline. I am wondering firstly whether or not it is allowed for me to share my account, and secondly if anyone will help me gain points and badges that Im having a nightmare getting due to my worklife???
Please dont rubbish this e-mail or hate the creator, I am honestly asking for help, as you will see, my account isnt aweful, but its just becoming harder for me to progress!!!!
Please reply politely, and if I have offended any of the hardcore gamers, my apologies!!!
U know everything will take time and if you put effort into it and do your best and just keep on pratceing you will get better as time goes on. I have seen worse stats then yours and they still play. I just got the game about 1 month ago and im still learning how to fly Helicopter and a airplane i still havent gotten those two badges yet but i will i just need to keep on trying and learn from my mistakes and some day i will get those two badges and some day u will get your unlocks and more points just wait it will come it just takes time and skills.

Here is my stats i suck just as bad as some ppl out there, but its not the end of the world me to i just go and play other things and then i come back to bf2 later and try again.

http://bf2s.com/player/71568100/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard