Jedipatel
+2|6546
I have been playing BF2 for a few months now but dont get nearly half of the time that the PROFESSIONAL Players do and am pretty fed up at not having all the weapons at my disposal and ranks and badges etc!!! I am an honest player who has never cheated and tries his best but with no avail over the really experienced players inline. I am wondering firstly whether or not it is allowed for me to share my account, and secondly if anyone will help me gain points and badges that Im having a nightmare getting due to my worklife???
Please dont rubbish this e-mail or hate the creator, I am honestly asking for help, as you will see, my account isnt aweful, but its just becoming harder for me to progress!!!!
Please reply politely, and if I have offended any of the hardcore gamers, my apologies!!!
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6816|Germany
Well, altough i think it is illegal to share your account, you could show us a link with your stats.
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6637|Annapolis, MD
Stats for Jedipatel: http://bf2s.com/player/66326890/
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6722|Michigan
Well, no offence but, why did you buy the game?
Working for your unlocks and awards is a big part of the game!
Why should you be able to start with unlocks when the rest of us had to earn ours?
Just play when you can and have fun. The time adds up and believe it or not... you'll get better.
I still suck but I have all kinds of awards and only need two more unlocks. It can be done!

Good luck and I hope you decide against sharing your account.
Hayden
+9|6536|Australia
Practice.... I'm sure all of us started out bad and worked our way up. I used to get in the Jet and fly straight into the ground, but now with practice I have improved. Now with over 5,000 Kills and something like a 7.7 kdr in a Jet I'm doing good. We can give you help of easy ways to get Badges/Ribbons/Medals like which server is best to do it and what to use, etc. But as AndrewPoison said I don't think your allowed to share your account.
rootbeer73
+24|6577|in a small dark place
your doing fine.
u got expert knive,pistol and ordinance pretty easy. hmmmmmmmm
kn0ckahh
+98|6730|netherlands, sweet lake city
believe me i have a lot of unlocks: only need p90 and the AWP sniper. and the guns i use:    ak 101 ak 47 m16.... and sometimes the standart AT gun .... the unlocks they arent stronger they just seem so much better
Hayden
+9|6536|Australia
I didn't look at your stats till now. Man you have Expert Explosives Ordinance Badge, I can't get Veteran, lol. *Why didn't I learn how to C4 spam before they got rid of it*
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6722|Michigan

Hayden wrote:

I didn't look at your stats till now. Man you have Expert Explosives Ordinance Badge, I can't get Veteran, lol. *Why didn't I learn how to C4 spam before they got rid of it*
haha one word... claymores!
I got vet and expert allong with expert sniper in 1 round of warlord!!!
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6552

rootbeer73 wrote:

u got expert knive,pistol and ordinance pretty easy. hmmmmmmmm
I just saw that myself!

GL Andy
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

AndrewPoison wrote:

Well, altough i think it is illegal to share your account, you could show us a link with your stats.
What you get sent to prison? LOL
blade-bunny
+5|6537|Tolga, Norway
Hmm... never been on a server with "knife/pistol" in it's name?? Hehe..!
Darky
Hi..
+71|6554|Here.
You have just about all veteran and a couple gold and you're complaining you dont have enough time?!
jimbo21
+11|6644
make some kids then they can play for you when they grow up
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6619|Warlord
Jeez dude, I was thinking you'd have to be pretty badly off to request this (and I did think you'd get flamed so badly I could warm my hands on the screen ) but you've already got four tier-two unlocks, including the L96A1 and MG36, two of the sweetest guns in the game, plus the other two are pretty darn useful too. I played for nearly 220 hours before I got any of the tier-two unlocks so you're well ahead of the game!

And other than the Jackhammer you've got the other unlocks I'd really want, the L85A1 and G36C.

Enjoy the climb, that's one of the things the game's for really anyway, plus the practice sort of pays for itself.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere
does anyone else find it odd that his most used weapon is pistol?
beerface702
+65|6685|las vegas
well i wont. i barely get to play my account anymore sorry mang.

but iw ouldnt go announce this on a board? that's what ebay is for!! haha wait then its gone!!! muahaha

u could maybe try getting in a clan and asking them?? or PM someone............
nev
+23|6578|Land of OZ

genius_man16 wrote:

does anyone else find it odd that his most used weapon is pistol?
pistol & knife server junky (fav map karkland, fav weapon pistol) - no wonder he needs help, doesn't know how to play the game properly.

pistols - 593 kills (763)
claymore - 894 kills (742)

I recon they should take away the unlocks and points ya have now.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

You seem to be doing fine to me buddy, and you can go get your self expert ground and air defense badges when ever you please.  Thing is though, as you say you can't play as much, due to work and well 'HAVING A LIFE' , just remember these guys you see, colonels, lt generals and all the rest.  They had to start somewhere just like your self, they had the time so they get to where they are, if you dont have the time, then you wont.

It isnt as if being able to say, 'yeah am a general in bf2' is gonna get u any action my friend

Just play when you can
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6551

Jedipatel wrote:

I have been playing BF2 for a few months now but dont get nearly half of the time that the PROFESSIONAL Players do and am pretty fed up at not having all the weapons at my disposal and ranks and badges etc!!! I am an honest player who has never cheated and tries his best but with no avail over the really experienced players inline. I am wondering firstly whether or not it is allowed for me to share my account, and secondly if anyone will help me gain points and badges that Im having a nightmare getting due to my worklife???
Please dont rubbish this e-mail or hate the creator, I am honestly asking for help, as you will see, my account isnt aweful, but its just becoming harder for me to progress!!!!
Please reply politely, and if I have offended any of the hardcore gamers, my apologies!!!
Sure! I'd love to help!

I'll :

1) Padd your team kill stats
2) Padd your suicides
3) Run around Karkand with only a tank mine in hand for 6 straight maps
4) Will set myself as Commander on certain maps, drop supply crates near myself and persist to waste as much ammo as possible...shooting any blade of grass that moves.
Lengoron
+1|6618|Mount Vernon, WA
I've busted my butt trying to get the skills, kills, badges, ribbons, medals, and unlocks I've got, and I can't even think how much time it takes on knife/pistol/EO servers to get that many kills, if my buddy who's only a PFC asked me to help him make it to his FIRST unlock, I'd help, but you've got MOST of them......

Go play some Zatar with a shot gun, or rifle, and by all means, stay away from knife/pistol/EO servers, sooner or later, someone who can do something about it will see your stats, and you'll be a Buck Private again.... Oh, one more thing, I'm pretty sure also that sharing your account is against the rules, so I wouldn't ask publicly
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK
No disrespect pal, but I've been on BF2 for about 60 hours now, have a grand total of 2733 pts and I'm still enjoying myself. I suck, but I enjoy playing it for what it is... a game. So what if my K ratio is shite, and I don't have lots of pretty gold badges, I don't need to impress anyone.

Just looking at your stats, you might as well have a massive banner that you carry around with you saying "I PLAY ON KNIFE/PISTOL/EO SERVERS, PLEASE WIPE MY STATS".

Just suck it up and play the game.

Either that, or seeing as you are already predisposed to cheating, download a hack and an aimbot. Oh and camp out in the hotel while you're at it.

Doc

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-06-07 07:29:07)

Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6540|USA bitches!
Doesn't everyone know what this guy is doing? He's an obvious stat padder. He has WAY more points than me, but I've out done him in most areas, well, all but tank, claymore, kinfe, and pistol kills. He's just a cheating prick that likes to have a flashy profile to show off to all the little kids that adore him in game. He can go fuck himself.
XIthRyker
+7|6646
Defiantly a pistol knife server person. You should get some games on 32-64 size servers. I just looked and your on a 16 server, they get points but make you shit at the game.

Stop being a padder (pistol knife servers are padding right?) or high point server n00b and play on bigger games. They are much more fun.
captain_itchy_pants
+13|6567
If I had stats like that I wouldnt be crying for help. Gimmie a break dude. You have stats that are better then some people but you are missing the point. This is a game. Play the GAME and have FUN. Thats what its all about.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard