Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
I thought that shock paddle kills counted towards the knife badge, but I just got 10 kills in a round with them and no basic knife badge.  Was I misinformed or did I just get screwed?
MightyBobo
+2|6750|Omaha, NE
Misinformed.  Knife is a knife - not shock paddles.  They dont count as any badge at all other than medic combat.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
Thanks. After I calmed down and did it again the right way.
pinky_81
+1|6759|Denmark
You didn't get the badge with the paddles, but you sure had fun - didn't you??
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
Oh yeah. It also gave me hope of getting the expert badge one day.
iUDEX_nCr
+0|6742|North Melbourne, Australia
LOL, that's fantastic!!! I haven't gotten a single kill with the paddles yet >_<

oh, while we're here, is the knife 1 hit death? any tips?  I haven't tried, but I think it's time I get my basic knife.

cheers
i
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

iUDEX_nCr wrote:

LOL, that's fantastic!!! I haven't gotten a single kill with the paddles yet >_<

oh, while we're here, is the knife 1 hit death? any tips?  I haven't tried, but I think it's time I get my basic knife.

cheers
i
Sometimes it's two hits.. I've been hit by knives before and it brought me down to 2 red bars.  Usually aiming for the head or the back of the person is instant death.

oh yeah: paddles rock.  Longer range than knife and always an instant kill. 
CLEAR! BZZT!

Last edited by beeng (2005-10-26 08:53:37)

vjs
+19|6741
Best way IMO, is playing sniper you can generally run farther than attack support etc.

Bascially wait until they run by, run them down. Aim for the back of the neck if they have helmets almost always one stab on kill.

Only time it usually takes two is with body slashes on attack support. Can't really believe it takes 3-5 shots with a pistol but only one or two knife wounds but hey thats the way it works.

Does anyone think it's possible to get expert knife 18 kills without some form of cheat or special sever? I think so, I made vet before the patch I think I did something like 14 kills that round best round for knife I ever had. It was a long round and I was lucky.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

i got around 15 kills after the patch while everyone was playing wake. i just jumped behind one of the bunkers with some cover fire from my pals, and i lay down among 7-8 other prone bodies shifting around. so many that no one noticed me, i just blended in. i knifed twice, got 3 kills. then the medic just moved around, revived them, and i realized this was a good chance to get my badge. just knifed everyone over so many times ('cept the medic. das me being cheap ) until they noticed and knifed me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard