D4Rk_Legion
+0|6811
look just played on a ranked server...
got  Meritorious Unit Ribbon and sumthing like 110PTS + bronze medal and now i cnt see em on my profile like i didnt play..

wtf????

Last edited by D4Rk_Legion (2005-10-16 13:08:09)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6847|North Texas
You have got to have patience... your stats will update, but it takes time. You played less than 30 minutes ago. It can take an hour or more.

There are a LOT of people playing BF2 online right now, over 43,000! It's going to slow the process down a bit.

Just wait... it'll update.
D4Rk_Legion
+0|6811

NM156 wrote:

You have got to have patience... your stats will update, but it takes time. You played less than 30 minutes ago. It can take an hour or more.

There are a LOT of people playing BF2 online right now, over 43,000! It's going to slow the process down a bit.

Just wait... it'll update.
till now it always updated it self in a minute (at the BFHQ on the game itself)..
and if it wont "be there" what can i do itll b lost 4ever ?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland
Indeed it will.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

D4Rk_Legion wrote:

if it wont "be there" what can i do ?
You've got a few options,

1) Cry about it and stop playing the game.

2) Suck it up and go earn the award again.

I suggest number 2.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6794|Canberra, Australia
Actually if you don't want to play anymore thats fine...

People like you, make me a statistic, I would rather have noobs on that I can make into statistics...
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6847|North Texas
It finally showed up on his profile. Just takes time....
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

I believe this was the 867th new topic about this issue...we should take action here. If I have to see anymore of this, my head will explode. I suggest we implement a new warning text in the forum registration form:

"Please note: If you register only to ask why the award / the badge / the points you earned six minutes ago while whoring the shit out of some poor noob tubers have not yet shown up in your stats / in BFHQ, please don't. seriously, don't. Wait 24 hours. Then check BFHQ and this site again. Furthermore, for the sanity of admins, mods and community members alike,  please check out the FAQ and UBAR before posting. Also, do not hesitate to use the search option. Thank you."
The_Time
+-2|6792|California
Lmao
D4Rk_Legion
+0|6811

tF-voodoochild wrote:

D4Rk_Legion wrote:

if it wont "be there" what can i do ?
You've got a few options,

1) Cry about it and stop playing the game.

2) Suck it up and go earn the award again.

I suggest number 2.
look at my stats and watch how i made the 2nd option

thanks all u can close this topic
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

you got it...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard