+64|6526|Atlanta, GA USA

Choumichel wrote:

Tight lady but unknown so far 8/10
not unknown  her name is elin grindemyr
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6752|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
ZoMg_h4x,

my question would be "HOW IN THE PIT OF HADES" could you not give her a 10?

10/10 IMO

On my sig, I want to add my VETERAN TANK WHORE BADGE I got yesterday bottom left and my rank on the turret! I think that would add a finishing touch.

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-08-27 21:36:52)

Chou
+737|6861

EVIL_STYX wrote:

ZoMg_h4x,

10/10 IMO

On my sig, I want to add my VETERAN TANK WHORE BADGE I got yesterday bottom left and my rank on the turret! I think that would add a finishing touch.

Nice render, good sig, what happend to EVIL_STYX OUT
LT.Victim
+1,175|6633|British Columbia, Canada
Nice sig Choumichel, but i think it would be better to add the writing on the sig rather then below in text..

Whats the meaning behind it anyways.. that wake is lame in 1.3? "dont rain on my parade"?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6557|Melbourne

Nice sig Lt. Wake is my karkand to bro...
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Chou
+737|6861

LT.Victim wrote:

Nice sig Choumichel, but i think it would be better to add the writing on the sig rather then below in text..

Whats the meaning behind it anyways.. that wake is lame in 1.3? "dont rain on my parade"?
It's a hit on the 1.30, a raining Wake, nothing against Wake
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE

Choumichel wrote:

EVIL_STYX wrote:

ZoMg_h4x,

10/10 IMO

Nice render, good sig, what happened to EVIL_STYX OUT
Actually, I would still put EVIL_STYX OUT!!! just to say FU to three individuals on this forum. But I had someone ask nicely why I do it and if I would please stop...

He was the first person to ask in a nice way and not degrade, insult or threaten me to try to accomplish this...

I don't know, everyone likes to do something to stand out, I continued to do it as a personal touch, but also to kind of irritate a select few that think there are king shit of this BF2 hill. Which by the way I looked two of them up and handed both of them there own asses on the battlefield, despite my average stats...

What do you think should I keep signing out that way... I have used it so long I kind of miss it...

Anyways back on topic: Choumichel 7/10 just for the 1.3 laugh, I was on GATOR in the hanger bay of the carrier and all of the sudden, I was running on the deck. Thats what four floors from out of no where I just jumped up, this happened yesterday, 1.3 is a rainy day IMO!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-08-27 22:22:20)

R3v4n
+433|6557|Melbourne

So what do you guys think of the sig i created?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
I like it R3v4n, you stuck with the sniper and added some really cool things to make it stand out in a crowd!

I also like the caption on the right side...
R3v4n
+433|6557|Melbourne

Thanks EVIL_STYX i tell you one thing i like well two actully the cool scull with the old fonteer hat and the catchy quote under it i never seem to forget it.  +1
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
It's the 1-118th calavry skull! I thought it looked pretty good ( it goes with my TANK WHORE theme), thanks for the +1 my internet friend...

You know, I was just thinking, you have to have a pretty good paint shop or something along those lines. What if you did a google search and looked up images for a really cool looking Raven for your forum name. You could kind of fade it in the back round as well... Just a thought! Your sig still looks really good IMO!
R3v4n
+433|6557|Melbourne

Good Idea!
ill see what i can do.
ps its Revan a dark lord of the sith from KoToR and No im not a star wars nerd i just like the name Revan

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-08-27 23:01:41)

Stylux
+4|6524
Looks cool r3v4n but its a bit big....
And evil i like ur sig but what is that thing on the right?
Stylux
+4|6524
Looks cool r3v4n but its a bit big....
And evil i like ur sig, its very complete but you should remove that orange thingy at the skull
Chou
+737|6861
Stylux

Your first sig, that render is from a game, I saw that in a magazine, a huge world etc etc, remember the name?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6791|Sydney, Australia
Cool .gif for a sig! Make it yourself?

Mcminty.
mad scotsman
+177|6678|scotland
iv rated your already mcminty,,very good, and i like the wake one,,i take it , it was an existing gif that you decided was wake lol...9/10.

stylux, same backround different render on top,,i see that top render EVERYWHERE on graohics sites, but still , nice.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6851

mad scottsman: i like the "scottish and proud" mini sig alot...very cool.  not too crazy about the 75th ads though...nothing particularly wrong with them but not much of a sig.
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6727|perv
brilliant sig superfly!!!!1111 "Just Win Baby"!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6808|The Hague, Netherlands

hmm didn't know you were a members of the squads.................
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
SEMPER
+4|6530
Crap
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6608|Internetfitlerland

Stephen Suggal = poo on a stick, wrong spelling I know.
']['error
Banned
+630|6714|The Netherlands
what about my 1337 MS paint sigs??

https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4949/sigbf2sjpeglo9.jpg
https://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2831/sigme4.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard