leesupport
+39|6704
R0lyP0ly

most intersting...lol looks funny:)

Last edited by leesupport (2006-06-25 17:54:46)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6786|Toronto Canada
nice. in your face tho.
00joe
+16|6668|UK
I could watch someone falling down stairs all day
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6595|Fountain Valley,CA
yours is nice but have no clue what it is
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6548|Portland, OR USA
awesome advent children sig, always a sucker for FF7.  Bit of a karma whore, though.  ;-)
R0lyP0ly
+161|6675|USA
puckmercury...

gene. pool. o ditz, i think somebody just put P into your hilarious signature. stewie ftw.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6606|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Roly, lolz at the banana and the llamas.  And ive never dissected a frog, if u wanted to kno.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6663|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
M4 + M203.. mmmmmmmmmmm

shame about that big shiny Captain rank you're showing off tho.. kinda distracts me away from the sexyfulness of the gun..

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-26 15:18:23)

Mike.Grun
+11|6545|Trophy Club, Texas
I made the ones in my sig except for the Texas one.
mad scotsman
+177|6629|scotland

*TS*tphai wrote:

ill meh you to meh town it looks good i liked it its origanal kinda like it has some taste mad scots man your sig is cool
thx mate,

i respect cougars opinion on sigs lol,, he is after all the author of the infamous sig critique vol 1 and 2, soon to be three
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6677|Brisbane, Australia

Mike, im going to rate you sig today [Yays!]

Nice, its original, its not cluttered, it has a focus, I like it

I like the white outline around the saw, makes it look, clean, and lets you know that its not suppose to blend in

Good pictures too

I am going to give it a 9/10 not because of your skills with photoshop, but because of the Idea

[To the person who is going to post after this, Rate mine or die! Im sick of being skipped]
Mike.Grun
+11|6545|Trophy Club, Texas
Awesome 2142 picture, it makes it look like the sniper is really fuckin shit up, Im not to crazy about the pattern overlay, but that is just my personal taste. I do like how it makes it have a photograph sort of feel, and I like how you added the quote, good placement as to not cover up any important details.

FWIW: I am a noob with photoshop so I try to make stuff look as clean as possible. If I see a cool picture I usally save it so I can use it later. I blended the shells with a gradient to bring more contrast to the bottom, I don't know how to do alot of stuff with photoshoppe but I try to learn as I go.
hilltop2bit
+9|6598|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!
What u think of my new sig............WATCH out for nades bouncing off this one.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6675|USA
its kinda...saggy, I guess is the word I'm looking for. Maybe not where you come from, but I've seen better.

/perv

haha. hey you know what they say -- pink is the new........g-string?? idk. +1 for originality.
acidkiller187
+123|6651
I don't know what to say cause i'm wasting my time reading your sig Fkn llama I now allot about them now all sorts fuzzy, Funny and Little And then a duck.....! Like the BaNaNaaNas and the Sasquatch if that is what it is I GIVE YOU A 7/10 HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2006-06-27 11:25:50)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6827|The planet Tophet
i see a lonely soul
R0lyP0ly
+161|6675|USA
ok acidkiller? maybe you killed a bit too much of it today???

ps. phai -- stunt pilots R always good in my book. I like the little dead guy falling out of the BH on the right
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6772
nice dancing banana man, and like the wee thing to the right!

what do you think of my new sig?
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6715|San Francisco
Your sig is kind of all over the place...

I'd expect a signature with a black background sporting Jeff Bridges' portrait from the "The Big Lebowski" DVD cover.  Keeping it simple, I guess.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6572|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
I thought the sig was going to prove that an American can laugh at himself when I started reading the first sentence of your sig; but was disapointed when the quote turned into the age-old "look how big and mighty we are" bullshit.  Oh well......

Anyway, your link to the search page is kinda cool which should prevent some forum noobs from double-posting so you redeemed yourself there.
Vladk1000
+3|6617
EstebanRey, you should get a sig with an image. It would look much better.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6612|Reisterstown, MD

ok sig

Last edited by killer21 (2006-06-27 16:16:08)

TripleKo
+2|6801|Sweden
killer21, okay sig, nothing special but it's good-looking anyway.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6612|Reisterstown, MD

TripleKo wrote:

killer21, okay sig, nothing special but it's good-looking anyway.
You must have not clicked on the link lol.  that's cool.
TripleKo
+2|6801|Sweden
aah, that link. sorry for me messing around here. but that link was really funny.
why not put it on the front?
and of course +1 karma for the linked sig.

Last edited by TripleKo (2006-06-27 16:30:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard