schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6771
When the medal requirements read: 5,000 Driver points

I assume this means the total kills under vehicle stats?  Just trying to see my total "driver points". Let me know if I'm wrong, thx!

Btw, still missing crew service ribbon!  What do you recommend?  Tried getting in blackhawk but too many BH whores get there before me!  Tried tank a few times.   Maybe if I could learn how to fly real good in the heli's might be easiest.

ramble off.
ArkAng37
+1|6837|San Antonio, TX
Go to a karkand server and get into a APC and have someone kill a shit load of guys and then get the APC before he does, Laugh at him and go kill something!
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6771
I see how you got yours!  Hmm thats not a bad idea, Karkland is a load of armor kills at the beginning.  I guess I always wanted to take part instead of joyride. =o

I'll try that, thx.
McGruff
+0|6770
or you can just fly around in a BH, or be a good Attack Heli pilot.
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6771
The problem I see with the Blackhawk is if you are just a passenger, such as engineer repairing, you get kill damage assists instead of driver kill assists when your teammate mows over someone with the chaingun.  I was disappointed. =o
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6766|NRW,Germany
I got mine in Sharqui. I was tank gunner and my engineer driver went berserk ^^
We were driving up and down the road next to the building site leading to the hotel. He shot everything that moved and I tried to keep AT-soldiers and helicopters suppressed. When a Car drove next to us he got a repair point and I my ribbon.
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6771
Well suprisingly I just obtained my Crew Ribbon.  Had an excellent heli pilot that was doing just as much death and destruction as I was.  Twas a good round. =o

Now onto War College =/
WormGuts
+17|6786|Dayton, Ohio
i received mine on karkand as a passenger in an apc.  i was also playing support to help me get the one driver skill point.    getting the one kill was easy enough using one of the side guns on that map. 

i had difficulty getting that ribbon for quite some time.  then the round i finally received it it just seemed really easy.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6838
we talking about crew service?

I got mine on D valley, there was me the BH pilot and a gunner engy he killed a butt load of ppl and repaired the BH when we got damaged and i got the ribbon
Heffty
+9|6760|Calgary, Alberta, Canada

schuff wrote:

When the medal requirements read: 5,000 Driver points

I assume this means the total kills under vehicle stats?  Just trying to see my total "driver points". Let me know if I'm wrong, thx!
I'm likely a little braindead after playing so much today,,but has this question been answered yet? Also, what is the driver special ability point for?

Nevermind...I read the other post about the special ability point. Now just for the other thing about 5000 Driver Points.

Last edited by Heffty (2005-10-16 19:04:32)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6766|NRW,Germany
Driver Special Ability Point - eg. A Medic driver healing someone outside his vehicle
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6833|Toronto, Canada

Tigg@lot wrote:

Driver Special Ability Point - eg. A Medic driver healing someone outside his vehicle
Actually its when a passenger gets a healing point...healing someone inside or outside the vehicle.....the driver just gets healing points if he heals people. It will say "Driver Ability Assist" at the bottom left.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard