Nepkerl
+0|6768
hi ok when i check under my audio options and test my settings using the test mic option, every thing seems to be in working order but, when i enter any server to play and press V or my mouse2 button(which is set to voip) no icon shows at the right side of my screen like what other people said it would and no one can even hear me. i even tested it in my squad screen, the little yellow mic picture dosent change color >.<

Can any of u tell me whats worng with my voip function?

Thx in advance
Col-Khadafi
+0|6797|Your Mom's House
You have to be a squadmember to talk (and it only talks to other squad members). Squadleaders can also talk to the ocmmander, and the commander to all the squadleaders.
Nepkerl
+0|6768
i'm always in a squad when i try to use my voip but nothing happends when i press my V
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

the server has to allow VoIP. check the server browser and make sure the server u connect to has those little headphones.

Are u using any other VoIP program such as ventrilo or teamspeak ? those may conflict with BF2-VoIP.

check your sound options and see if mike boost is activated.

those are my suggestions. hope it works.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
Also realize that Squad Members don't have a "V" VOIP function/channel. Only Squad Leaders have a "V" channel to talk to their Commander.

Squad Members only have a "B" Channel function which will talk with only their squad.

Try "B" next time you play and talk. See if it's just a misunderstanding of key based operations.

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard