Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6699|Canada
how would you feel if your freedom of speech was removed, your right to religion refused, or your right to be free and innocent until proven guilty revoked?

Would you be willing to wear a government chip that shows your location at all times?
^ against your will

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-06-03 03:46:32)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden
Goverment chip? Hell no!
Bugged telephone and email? Hell no!

I guess i take my freedom of speech for granted, i can't imagine what it would be like without it
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Goverment chip? Hell no!
Bugged telephone and email? Hell no!

I guess i take my freedom of speech for granted, i can't imagine what it would be like without it
that is why taiwan ppl dont wanna join china damn commies... well i cant tolerate it, its like being under dictatorship.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578
Tawain never left China.  It has always a been a part of it.  Even the US doesn't deny this.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6682|Sweden

Spumantiii wrote:

Would you be willing to wear a government chip that shows your location at all times?
^ against your will
i wouldnt mind it, why should I? im not doing anything illegal...
anyone talking about personal integrety (argh spelling!) have something to hide...
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6639|Little Bentcock

Spumantiii wrote:

^ against your will
would i be willing 2 against my will, well thats kinda hard
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6639|Born in West-Berlin

spacepelle wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

^ against your will
anyone talking about personal integrety (argh spelling!) have something to hide...
Well I'm also not doing anything illegal, but the Idea of a Big Brother who watches me all the time is frightening.
Therefor I have to say NO to the Goverment Chip!

BTW Spacepelle, Navy FTW! You understand!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK
if blair took away my freedoms i would personally go round his house and kill him... well maybe not kill him, i recon it would cause the government to be kicked out and a new government installed and the law revoked.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6556|The Lost Highway

spacepelle wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

^ against your will
What if they made the legal things you do illegal?

The Government sucks, anyone who doesn't aknowledge that it's the enemy is blind. Unless you're putting a large check in their hands, they don't give a damn about you.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6682|Sweden

Starfleet1403 wrote:

spacepelle wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

^ against your will
Well I'm also not doing anything illegal, but the Idea of a Big Brother who watches me all the time is frightening.
Therefor I have to say NO to the Goverment Chip!

BTW Spacepelle, Navy FTW! You understand!
Oh YES! ive been exercising with the german navy on several occasions, but im in the mine warfare flottilla so ive only seen the german frakenthal class, and that i must say is one of the coolest minehunters ive seen!

wasnt there german destroyers in the briliiant mariner-exercise 2005?

EDIT: forgot... on topic:
QUOTE: What if they made the legal things you do illegal?
if you give me an example of normal everyday things that could be made illegal, you might just convince me...

Last edited by spacepelle (2006-06-03 05:26:24)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden

spacepelle wrote:

example of normal everyday things that could be made illegal, you might just convince me...
Things like crossing red lights?
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6665|Land of =KBK=
OK, what about the Native American Indian.  Up until 1976 we weren't allowed to speak our language, practice our own ceremony without the fear of going to prison.  So now I do not agree with the government or their tracking us anymore than they already do.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK
lol someone gave me -karma coz in another topic i said AA was rubbish, which incase is you didnt realise is my FREEDOM OF SPEACH.
Rosse_modest
+76|6793|Antwerp, Flanders

Vilham wrote:

lol someone gave me -karma coz in another topic i said AA was rubbish, which incase is you didnt realise is my FREEDOM OF SPEACH.
That's odd, I could have sworn they used to spell speach differently.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6728|Groningen / Netherlands
i have 3 - karma's of people that didnt post in a topic and didnt have a reason to - coz i gave away informarion, witch is good????
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Bubbalo wrote:

Tawain never left China.  It has always a been a part of it.  Even the US doesn't deny this.
Taiwan never was part of china... In 1949 the KMT (nationalists) fled china to Taiwan in utter defeat by the large amount of troops the communists had. In 1950's taiwan was part of the UN, then UN allowed a seat for china, then chian kai SHIT (shek is his real name, u get the idea...) bailed out of UN coz china was in it. thats a little history for u bubbalo, btw if taiwan never left china, then why do we have our own constitution, government system and president?

Freedom of speech FTW
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Taiwan never was part of china... In 1949 the KMT (nationalists) fled china to Taiwan in utter defeat by the large amount of troops the communists had. In 1950's taiwan was part of the UN, then UN allowed a seat for china, then chian kai SHIT (shek is his real name, u get the idea...) bailed out of UN coz china was in it. thats a little history for u bubbalo, btw if taiwan never left china, then why do we have our own constitution, government system and president?

Freedom of speech FTW
Taiwan lost it's seat on the Security Council because it was accepted that it was a political appointment, and it should not have had it.  The fact that it thinks it is its' own country does not mean it is.  I can declare my block of land has seceeded from Australia, but it doesn't mean a thing w/out international recognition.  I am familiar with the Chinese Civil War.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Bubbalo wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Freedom of speech FTW
Taiwan lost it's seat on the Security Council because it was accepted that it was a political appointment, and it should not have had it.  The fact that it thinks it is its' own country does not mean it is.  I can declare my block of land has seceeded from Australia, but it doesn't mean a thing w/out international recognition.  I am familiar with the Chinese Civil War.
no, it was chiang kai shek that bailed out of the UN since mainland china was in it.  Just because china is larger doesnt mean we have to join them and become commies.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Freedom of speech FTW
no, it was chiang kai shek that bailed out of the UN since mainland china was in it.  Just because china is larger doesnt mean we have to join them and become commies.
indeed, about the larger/commies part. dunno about the rest
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
well when the UN started Taiwan represented whole of china since at that time communist china was weak, then the UN allowed mainland china to join then our dictator (he was a nazi btw.) chiang kai shek was being an asshole as usual bailed out of UN since china joined.
Random-Hero58
+10|6576|TX
I'd use my 2nd amendment right to take them back.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6699|Canada

Random-Hero58 wrote:

would you put your life on the line?
America knows people like this will defend their rights and power to them they should. 
But soon there will be curfews and MPs, what if it cost your life would you still do it?

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-06-04 16:22:38)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6854

Spumantiii wrote:

Random-Hero58 wrote:

America knows people like this will defend their rights and power to them they should. 
But soon there will be curfews and MPs, what if it cost your life would you still do it?
You do realize that is how this country got started right? Americans have laid down their lives for the freedom of people all around the globe. Why would they not do so at home?

Are you deliberately baiting to create healthy discourse ? if so, Bravo !
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6711|San Francisco
War is Peace. Slavery is Freedom. Ignorance is Strength.
Erkut.hv
+124|6752|California

Spumantiii wrote:

Random-Hero58 wrote:

You know, it's sort of a live free or die metality. I doubt there would be that many military folk willing to shoot their own people.

The government is expanding at a horrendous pace, which is alarming, but I doubt they will ever get a total lockdown on the populace. Try as they might, of course. If they do, hey, time to go V for Vendetta on their asses. Anyone know where I can get a Guy Fawkes mask?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard