hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6664|Berra - Aus
Hey i've been wondering were some of you guys that don't live in the city play?

Do you guys have bad connection issues. I live in Nsw and i never have a good ping usually 70-150 and extremely laggy.. So guys were are you from?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6598|Melbourne, Australia.
It shouldn't be real bad lag, I mean, I'm from melbourne and I play on WA node servers sometimes and still get only 40 ping
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra
well we have a few players on these forums from Perth.
and its a fact that Perth is the most isolated major city in the world.

lucky they have some servers there.
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6664|Berra - Aus
So are you suggesting that its maybe system? My specs are
2.8ghz
Celron D
1gb ram
A6600td Graphic car
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6673|Brisbane, Australia

I play from teh park and I get 50/40 ping on all aussie servers, Gamearena gives better ping than internoob though
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6640|Little Bentcock
i live in country NSW, not real country but the states largest inland city, im not gonna say the name - 2 wierd, but i get decent ping
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia

Sarrk wrote:

I play from teh park and I get 50/40 ping on all aussie servers, Gamearena gives better ping than internoob though
Mate. Gayarena say they arre low ping servers but then you end getting blokes from Japan, China, Hong Kong, and Korea, all pinging at 400. Its a joke.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

I havent seen a 200+ ping in ages on the servers I play on

Besides, I only hate internoob because they perm ban far too much
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Perth... Remote... MY FUCKING ASS....

Top End, NT... Opposite end from Darwin.... Ping of 120 average with a 1.5mb connection ......

Little town... 4000 people... Gove/Nhulunbuy is the name it goes by... One or the other...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.
TAS-FUCKING-MANIA. Most isolated peice of shit place to live. I get 30 ping on Internode. No problems what-so-ever.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6568|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
Here in the UK we were lagging behind in broadbands until the telcom industry got its arse in gear.  I get pings of abou 16 on average (UK server) on my 8mb connection.  I don't even like it when I've got 40
dalepw
+2|6605|Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
I live in Kingston, Hobart, Tasmania.  I get around 30 ping on Internode as well.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6727|Kangarooland
i live in between rockhampton and brisbane, on a 1.5mb connection and i get 40 - 60 ping on all aussie sites, i think the wa server im closer to 100 though.  its a new system - whether that has anything to do with it.  my mate  who lives a coupla k's away is on 512kb connection and has a ping 30 to 40 higher then me, same system specs.
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6664|Berra - Aus
Since this new patch i get conection problems every 2 minutes i am so annoyed!
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6600|Brisbane Australia

Flecco wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Perth... Remote... MY FUCKING ASS....

Top End, NT... Opposite end from Darwin.... Ping of 120 average with a 1.5mb connection ......

Little town... 4000 people... Gove/Nhulunbuy is the name it goes by... One or the other...
Hmmm  Gove. My cousin lives there....are you my cousin????

I didnt think there was even 4000 people maybe 4000 sailing boats at the yacht club but not that many people...oh hang on Nabalco has like lots and lots of employees huh

Last edited by 4_Phucsache (2006-06-07 03:55:42)

5N1P3R
+1|6785
im in NSW and i play on servers all around the world. i have no probz playing as long as my ping is below 200-210. i personally hate aus servers, they are always full on noobs
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©

ozghost wrote:

i live in between rockhampton and brisbane, on a 1.5mb connection and i get 40 - 60 ping on all aussie sites, i think the wa server im closer to 100 though.  its a new system - whether that has anything to do with it.  my mate  who lives a coupla k's away is on 512kb connection and has a ping 30 to 40 higher then me, same system specs.
I'll be in Bundy in a coupla days time wanna head to the pub???
Barrakooda
+0|6741
Little town... 4000 people... Gove/Nhulunbuy is the name it goes by... One or the other..

Good fishin though, lived in NT for 8 years but was getting pissed to much LOL
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
Yeah cos there aint much else to do but fish n drink
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6573|newcastle australia

Sarrk wrote:

What do you uasualy play when on  gamearena? (thats all ican play on coz im with telstra on a 200mb plan ) im usualy in non stop sharki with Hilltop

p.s. uaualy get a ping of around 20-30 on a 256k connection
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Yeah, nonstop sharqi is fun, sometimes Ill cruise over to the 64 man 32 karkand with 99 rounds before reload, or Ill play some rotation maps if I want to fly some jets or shit
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6573|newcastle australia
ive never seen you on there but ill defo keep an eye out for you
Darky
Hi..
+71|6579|Here.

hilltop_skater wrote:

So are you suggesting that its maybe system? My specs are
2.8ghz
Celron D
1gb ram
A6600td Graphic car
The problem is indeed a Celeron. I almost lmao when people say they use a Celeron as a gaming PC..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard