Vert.shadows
+0|6770
I'd like to see some people show off their Medal of Valor, Meritorious Service Medal, etc

Haven't really seen anybody with those medals, rather just the service medals like navy cross, etc.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6837|government yard in trenchtown.
Some medals: http://bf2s.com/player/44708151/
Too many medals & badges: http://bf2s.com/player/|NERV|raxor/

They won't show them off themselves so I'll be their asslicker.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6839|Toronto, Canada
does the distinguished service medal count?

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Songofwar/screen155.jpg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

I just did some math, (yeah, I'm amazed too,) and worked out that Raxor has spent 29.87% of his life since he started playing BF2 on the 13th of June just playing games.

29.87%

Of his life.

Just playing BF2.

Counting sleep, say seven hours a night, he spends 42.17% of his waking life playing Battlefield 2.
Addictive game eh?

(Yeah, I know you're thinking I don't have a life, working out all this crap, but I'm meant to be working on an assignment, and I can't keep my mind on it!)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Vert.shadows
+0|6770
nice....but I want to see some all around medal whores....like medal of valor plus distinguished plus meritorious service

or something wild like

expert transport / ground defense badge / air defense

I know someone out there has those!! SHOW IT!
[BD]AC
+2|6835

Vert.shadows wrote:

I'd like to see some people show off their Medal of Valor, Meritorious Service Medal, etc
I got a few medals and ribbons and actually trying expert first aid and engineer, but 25 heal or repair points in 1 round isnt that easy hehe
Vert.shadows
+0|6770
I like your stuff...like teamwork, it's all balanced out around 1k
Bloody Sky
+2|6843|Texas
I only got the medal of Good Conduct.

More will come soon.... hopefully........
Dilligas
+6|6780
Ribbons, Medals this to me is what makes the game. I do not play all that much (do not ask my wife that...) and another friend plays even less than I.  So I will always have more points them him due to time played.  The Ribbons, Medals offer other way to compete against him (even if on same team) to see who is better at what and to talk some shit.  The only thing is hours played will mess it all up soon.  Do we know if they are going to come out with anymore "perks" for work well done?
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6843|United Kingdom
yay, someone did calculations about me . Its something that keeps me playing (before the patch i would have gave up) but now i think they are all accessable for me. though in the coming weeks i wont have as much time to play.
[BD]AC
+2|6835

Bloody Sky wrote:

I only got the medal of Good Conduct.
ye the good conduct medal is nice work. I got 2 of em in 1 round hehe
1 after 27 kills without team damage/ kills and vehicle damage and also 1 on the next kill.
Few secs later some friendly jeep fool rammed in my tank and it counted as teamkill for me ..

I still try that expert first aid and engineer ribbons, but that 25 requirements are really stupid. I wonder if someone got that things already. Even then I play on 64 maps with ~32 players and rounds last for 40-60 minutes my record so far is 22 heal and 23 repair points in 1 round. I use all tricks tho like lying prone on a tank and wrenching all the time, but it gets frustrating
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6819|Belgium

Tyferra wrote:

I just did some math, (yeah, I'm amazed too,) and worked out that Raxor has spent 29.87% of his life since he started playing BF2 on the 13th of June just playing games.

29.87%

Of his life.

Just playing BF2.

Counting sleep, say seven hours a night, he spends 42.17% of his waking life playing Battlefield 2.
Addictive game eh?
Well in comparison with Sgt_MaxPower that's still nothing...
Counting 6h of sleep (sounds more reasonable to me, cause it's my average)

He spend 45.8% of his time and 61.0% of his waking time on the game... That's something like 11 HOURS A DAY on average... I sincerely hope for him that he either get paid for playing or get paid for living.
But hey everybody does what he likes to do, and I am NOT jealous, I would get bored with the game within 2 weeks that way.

Cheers,
R

Ps.: Tyferra you should check your maths before starting on that assignment, it should be 32.3% of his waking life...
Bloody Sky
+2|6843|Texas

[BD]AC wrote:

I still try that expert first aid and engineer ribbons, but that 25 requirements are really stupid. I wonder if someone got that things already. Even then I play on 64 maps with ~32 players and rounds last for 40-60 minutes my record so far is 22 heal and 23 repair points in 1 round. I use all tricks tho like lying prone on a tank and wrenching all the time, but it gets frustrating
Look nine posts above yours.
http://bf2s.com/player/33839136/
He has Expert First Aid.
SteamCore
+0|6774
Bloody your tag is more annoying than anything I have ever experienced
Bloody Sky
+2|6843|Texas

SteamCore wrote:

Bloody your tag is more annoying than anything I have ever experienced
Why, thank you.

It always pleasures me to meet a fan.

And tag? I don't have a tag. My tag says "Member". Do you mean my sig?

And if so, then thanks again!
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6800|Sydney, Australia
ive got good conduct im currently working on distinguished service medal but thats about all on medals
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6843|United Kingdom
going to try and get that pesky first aid badge, 25 heals is a lot in a round (especially when theres a lot more medics around)
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6835|Finland
Hes got meritorous medal

I can remember a guy with all ribbons, badges and about 5 medals just cant remember his name.

Edit: oh man, i just noticed that guy is on top of my post. Raxor is teh pheer medal hunter!

Last edited by Landepaukku (2005-10-17 03:06:45)

Dilligas
+6|6780
ok really...fucking engineer badge is like so hard to get! I flew around in a black hawk, and sat on a AA vehicle cranking all night with not luck getting 15+ repair points...argh.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6831

Dilligas wrote:

ok really...fucking engineer badge is like so hard to get! I flew around in a black hawk, and sat on a AA vehicle cranking all night with not luck getting 15+ repair points...argh.
erm.. you're 5 hours below the requirement for the badge. :-/
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6843|United Kingdom
heh, got my meritorious service medal yesterday after playing medic to get the heals up to 1000...
soon will have the medal of valour
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6831

Raxor wrote:

heh, got my meritorious service medal yesterday after playing medic to get the heals up to 1000...
soon will have the medal of valour
OMGHZ JOO MEDULL HOR!
Effreem
+0|6763
Got my purple heart last night.....Crappy dalian round at like 7 seconds left in the game I checked the stats and noticed i was at 5:19 so I shot my AT missile at the wall next to me....figured I would get something out of the round.

Edit: Sig hasnt updated yet.

Last edited by Effreem (2005-10-20 09:02:09)

luckybaer
+10|6773| Going Feral

Tyferra wrote:

29.87%

Of his life.

Just playing BF2.

Addictive game eh?

(Yeah, I know you're thinking I don't have a life, working out all this crap, but I'm meant to be working on an assignment, and I can't keep my mind on it!)
Looks like you have more of a life than Raxor...
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6769|Canada, Ont
I Play all Kits Equally, Currently None of my Kits are at 100 Hours, I got Engineer at 92Hours, so...in about...100 more days if I continue Playing the Way I am, 4 Hours a Day... I should get all Expert Combats.

Repair, Heal, and Explosives, I'll probably never get Expert of, Unless I Cheat it with Friends. But I haven't Cheated anything yet so I'm going to stay away from that, and I would feel Guilty, lol.

And The Time Requirements for Vehicles are a bit much, I'll have my Veterin Transport Soon, but they made Running over people Difficult since the Patch... I need 8 more hours I think before I can get it.

I won't be doing this, but the Ultimate Way to get Repair Expert is to have your buddy on the Other Team Drive over to you with a Transport, and you have a Transport of your own, You sit in the back of yours and Repair as he Shoots at you with his Transport. Once your Wrench Depleets, then you Switch and Do it to him, you should be able to get about ...1.5 Worth of Points each time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard