[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6787|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

Friluftshund wrote:

This guy seem to think what he's doing is funny, but I'll wager that Evenbalance doesn't. Why don't you get his data-info and send it to them and then kick/ban him from your server for impersonating an official?

This is the reason why the real BF2RS and Evenbalance people don't go out publicly, that way you know that anyone who says he's official isn't.In the end, he doesn't seem interested in the game and might be occupying a slot from someone who would like to play - that is a perfectly good excuse to kick him. Repeat offenders get banned
Right on the money, well said. Howevere there are select few of us BF2RS admins that do play under our admin tags, 2 ways to easily identify authentic:

1) Above rank of Sgt, would indicate a longer standing account with official tags. Wherein an imposter with Pvt. rank wouldn't last 2 promotions without being severely dealt with by us.

2) *Beyond a shadow of a doubt the easiest way* If anything is typed into chat by someone with our tags on other than : "the insert key will create a squad" ,"the v,b, keys are default voip" or any type of response assisting a new player whom asked a question on any sever, the answer's will always be proper replies with no other comments. The instant you see anything related to not assisting a player who asks a question (as we all know it can be tough for the new BF2 players to get ingame help through chat:)...Please make note of that players IGN In game name, and send it our way. If it's your server, and someone wearing any officials tags is acting the maggot...have no worries. It's not us I assure you. Again, unless directly helping a player with a problem WE NEVER will say word one in a server or act like idiots.

Last edited by [GDC]SinnFein (2006-06-03 13:36:31)

Static-nl
+14|6557
people like this guy simply need a life.

i do know of another clan that uses the UF tag and they also play Bf2 i think.
some of their members are nice guys but they also got members that are complete morons.
a few years ago i caught their leader cheating had a 1vs1 with him and he tried to enter the single player cheat codes in the console wich didnt work and the cheats apeared in the chat.
Scotts
+0|6720|UK

Static-nl wrote:

he tried to enter the single player cheat codes in the console wich didnt work and the cheats apeared in the chat.
Club3D
+31|6842
Typekill Maybe? Lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard