maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6778
how many wins and hours do you need to get the navy cross
anyone please!
Doyley
+1|6809|Australia
This is only from what I have noticed with other peoples stats, but I think you need around 250 hrs as USMC at least. Don't go by what I'm saying, its just my opinion and thought on the topic. But I am sure of it. I don't know how many kills global or IAR you do need though, if there are any.
Chard
+1|6832|Christchurch, New Zealand
Ubar......
Doyley
+1|6809|Australia
I doesn't tell you much in UBAR though, except that you'll get it for playing for an extended period of time. So who knows. I have a fair bit to play before I'll end up with it, so I'm not worried.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6778
thanks doyley, at least you gave an idea, how you manage to get the veteran explsiven badge, 23 kills i kind of hard!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6820

Doyley wrote:

I doesn't tell you much in UBAR though, except that you'll get it for playing for an extended period of time. So who knows. I have a fair bit to play before I'll end up with it, so I'm not worried.
You have more than enough time, you just need 500 wins with USMC and BRS of 100
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

I suggest you try to find someone who has the medal and have a look at his stats. But I suppose you need a couple of hundred hours playing time at least
raptor
+0|6768
The navy cross is at 250 hours as USMC, 500 wins as USMC and a best round score of 100 or more

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard