TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6545
I aint played with him and dont really want to but sounds like a first class prick to me
PRiMACORD
+190|6638|Home of the Escalade Herds
He probably has a sucky ass life and will most likely slit his wrists soon.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6781|Tenn
is this not the same guy that was doing it when bf2 first came out??? that name seems all too familiar
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6705|Calgary
lol.. it sucks when the pill doesn't work
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6781|Tenn
he has been doing it for a quite a while i know...

here is a post on eauk forums from Jan. 07 of this year
http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.ph … kburtonedf

how many times does it have to be brought to attention???

just found a post stating the SAME guy doing the SAME thing on September 1st of LAST year... LOL wow he must have nooooo life whatsoever

Last edited by CTD-CaptainBuck (2006-06-12 18:16:52)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6591|Florida
I could swear I had this guy as a commander yesterday.  Except he wasnt spamming Enemy Boat Spotted, or spamming page up or down.  He was giving new orders every 3 seconds.  I was the only one in my squad, I was Assault.  He (whoever He is) kept telling me to go destroy enemy artillery, go defend this location, go attack this location, go stand over here, go piss off this roof, go take a crap in this toilet.  It got pretty annoying because I just got tired of getting different things to do every 2 or 3 seconds, and not even being able to attempt the first one he gave me.  After awhile I got tired of it and spammed my Page Down key to him, then Lone Wolfed it so I wouldnt have to listen to his dumbass.
BaseballRulez19
+3|6542|Illinois
Wow, what a complete jerk. I suggest spreading the word and banning him on every server possible.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6637|Birmingham, UK
He's stupid but I'd say you have a moral victory as you (abd practically everyone) has a better SPM and K/D than him! So there!
Hockeynut
+0|6637

BaseballRulez19 wrote:

Wow, what a complete jerk. I suggest spreading the word and banning him on every server possible.
i do have his hash key number which will basiclly ban him form all servers but the empty ones.

use it well my friends

JackBurtonEDF - 56e2a4b9026a897f7e5ca66148c127b7

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard