oberst_enzian
+234|6743|melb.au
hmmm... i haven't complained for awhile. so here goes:

the other day I joined a server and JackBurtonEDF was deliberately fucking the game up for everyone else. He'd either go commander and leave his page-up key pressed in - a bombardment of meaningless fucking spam in voice and chat, and a punish if anyone tk'd him to stop him. mind you, he wasn't playing or anything, just standing there and doing this to piss people off. He was also warbling over the squad leader com, making spastic noises. If I higher ranked player took commander next round just to stop him from doing it, he'd just 'enemy boat spotted' all over the map, for whole round.

what the fuck makes people want to fuck the game up for everyone else? there's just no fucking sense to it. absolute.fucking.cunt.

/rant.

an option to disable chat would stop shit like this from happening, if nothing else.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-06-01 21:23:56)

Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6806|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Sorry to hear about that, oberst. I had exactly the same thing happen a few months back. I don't recall his name, but some idiot had managed to get around the 'blocked for 30 seconds' thing and was just spamming away. My guess is that it is/was some twelve year old who didn't get enough breastfeeding as a child and wants to make the world pay. It was one of most annoying things I had run into in playing this game. Not only that....vote kicks failed over and over and over and over again. Of all the things that the vote kick was meant for, surely that was it.

People/kiddies sometimes have a false sense of anonymity on the Internet, while you may be somewhat anonymous hiding behind your computer the fact remains that if you are a twit under your anonymity you are most likely a twit in real life as well, and what goes around has a tendency of coming around.

Last edited by Darth_Fleder (2006-06-06 06:07:27)

oberst_enzian
+234|6743|melb.au
yeah - how the hell do these people get around the 30 second thing?

this guy is doing it every night now, and if he gets kicked from one server, he joins the other (there are two sf day maps servers on internode). I saw him get kicked from one, and when the round ended I joined the other to play the other map - and there he was.

So the first time I saw this happen, he got around the 30 second thing, but last night he didn't. He do it and then get cut off, wait, and then do it again, etc. Then he just verbally abused everyone.

Attention seeking fuckwad - problem is, he's getting the attention he wants; he comes on every night, does this and everyone goes off at him, while he laughs it up...

if you see this tool, please TK him and tell him its from me - he knows where to find me.

https://img325.imageshack.us/img325/8029/untitled13tn.th.jpg

https://img335.imageshack.us/img335/1900/untitled23kf.jpg
DSRTurtle
+56|6686
I had problems with him as well.  I know he will be getting a permanant ban on a couple of servers.

edit for spelling/grammar

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-06-07 19:36:11)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields
Yep I was on a server where he got banned, He artyd our spawn. OUR SPAWN ON OUR TEAM. atleast 25 tks
FireStarterBob
+2|6534|Albuquerque
I was on a server where he was commanding earlier today as well. There was no option to mutany, and his spamming was VERY annoying. I ended up just turning off my speakers. Of course there was nobody around to kick him out either.

edit- yeah, he was flying around in a heli shooting friendly vehicles and stuff as well as enemy boat spotting everything and acting like an idiot on the mic. I'm not sure if I've ever been in a game where I was more annoyed with another player.

Last edited by FireStarterBob (2006-06-07 19:50:06)

oberst_enzian
+234|6743|melb.au
so its not just australians then? i thought he had it in for us in particular, but it seems that his new game is to try and get banned as much as he can, all over the place.

thanks for the responses guys. its sad - although comforting - to know that internode players are not the only ones who have a problem with this tool. i hope that he succeeds in his missions and gets perm-banned from every server he tries to play on.

such a boring load of crap!

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-06-07 19:42:39)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6562|Here.
This guy joined the game the other night, and somehow gained the commander position. Straight away started spamming pageup and pagedown. I was able to call mutiny on him and it passed a second try, and then he promptly joined our squad and started screaming down the mic.

Fortunately, an admin was available to ban him .
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6545
I met that guy once on a vanilla server. He was spamming all the time - until the server admin banned him. I hope he gets banned on much servers, because there is nothing more anyoing than "Enemy Boa... Enemy Boa... Enemy Boa... Enemy Boa... Enemy Boat spotted!" all the time...
BTW: You can write as much as you want if you are commander. If you're not, you can be blocked from writing for a small amount of time if you write too much.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6626|Britain and Damn proud of it!
I officially declare this day the opening of JackBurtonEDF hunting season... he is about to become my new Bitch...

Cunts like this ruin the game, subsequently they must Suffer.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6573
Had that happen several times, unfortunatly by several different people.  I have that cats name on a post-it note next to my monitor hehe.  Though I dont ever recall playing with this particualr idiot, perhaps he should suffer for all of them.  hehehe
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
hmm people like this need a cd key ban IMO.
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida
People who complain to EA about everything ruin the game.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6845
http://www.bfroe.com/

report his ass. I had a guy like that once on the server I was admin, I had great leasure in giving him a permanent ban. I then proceeded to ban his mate, I left a lvoly ban message with plenty of swears.

Last edited by Whitegreek (2006-06-12 03:50:52)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
He is playing right now on multiplay.co.uk, guess what hes doing??
Its people like him that make you want to switch to the other team just to kill him, and that what I did
wrangler
Banned
+7|6529
well he needs a good banning
schakl
+21|6689

oberst_enzian wrote:

hmmm... i haven't complained for awhile. so here goes:
what the fuck makes people want to fuck the game up for everyone else? there's just no fucking sense to it. absolute.fucking.cunt.
an option to disable chat would stop shit like this from happening, if nothing else.
I think in real life he is a poor looser AND he is not able to play BF2 because all of his cheats he normally uses in single players games won't work. So he tries to get attention that way. There is only one thing which helps: Ignorance and Ban (a good server has an admin with at least a mail address).
I had some of that guys and when you answer it becomes worse, but if nobody reacts they normally leave.
Hellmoto
+5|6698|Raufoss, Norway
Lets make a deal, everytime he joins a server that you are playing, we just tk him. Even if he dosent do anything wrong. He would be real pist if he was killed everytime he joined a new server.
KASTickboy
+3|6534
hes been banned from our servers for exactly what youre describing... being a complete asshat and ruining everyones fun... i thought it was something he did against us but looks like hes just a total douche...

maybe hes trying to get banned from every server out there? what a waste of time...

JackBurtonEDF - 56e2a4b9026a897f7e5ca66148c127b7 for future reference

Last edited by [W33T]KASTickboy (2006-06-12 17:49:41)

Exhile
Muffin
+10|6559
thats why hes banned from our server

Last edited by Exhile (2006-06-12 16:58:12)

RookieCAF
+11|6590|Western Massachussets
I ended up on a server with him one time, luckily I managed to avoid the area he was contaminating. No commander for him that round thank god..
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Reminds me of the peices-of-shit that write viruses.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Hockeynut
+0|6624
we have banned him from our server and told other big servers his hash key to get perbanned from other serevrs works very well

JackBurtonEDF - 56e2a4b9026a897f7e5ca66148c127b7
l41e
+677|6648

-r3-anubis wrote:

People who complain to EA about everything ruin the game.
So tell me where you see "EA" in the first post.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields
the guys got almost 4000 tks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard