yerded
Bertinator
+255|6647|Westminster, California
Principal terrorist Marcos Aguilar
https://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6082/aguilar6zg.jpg
Mexican brownshirts rough radio reporter up, takes his recordings AND NO ONE IS ARRESTED! Is this still America? What happened to freedom of the press? What happened to assault charges being filed?
     The contents of this story are SO unreal that one wonders if it isn't a joke, but it's not. This is the principle of a tax funded school that is SO freeking racist I say it needs to be razed. That this kind of nonsense is allowed to happen at  all is very bad. That it is TAX FUNDED defies ANY LOGIC.                                   
http://www.kabc.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=437469&PT=
   LOS ANGELES A local radio reporter was assaulted Thursday while leaving a Los Angeles charter school that his station has said imparts separatist ethics, a station official said.

Wells was leaving the campus of Academia Semillas Del Pueblo, 4736 Huntington Drive, after interviewing the principal when a car came around the corner, jumped the curb and the driver tried to run him down, Sheldon said.

Wells managed to dodge the car, but the driver, a man who appeared to be in his mid-20s, got out and tackled him, taking away his tape recorder, he said.

The incident was reported to police, Sheldon said, adding that it is believed to be linked to the station's reporting on the school.

y.
                                  TAX FUNDED RACIST SCHOOL!!!
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_152141129.html

Last edited by yerded (2006-06-03 08:58:44)

serph_soc3
+8|6552
I totally Agree!! This is ok as long it is not white people doing it.. Like BET. If white people had a T.V. channel called WET it would be off the air in two fucking seconds..Go Figure. (B.S.)
Erkut.hv
+124|6745|California
Kill whitey, damn the man. w3rd.

<sarcastic rant> Why should whitey have anything man? They steal land and enslave people, force them to follow their religion. What have they done? We all know they were created by aliens in test tubes man... wake up my brothers and sisters, the devil lives amongst you. </sarcastic rant>
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6551|vancouver

yerded wrote:

umm...debate and serious talk anyone?   Hello...?   This thing on...[ thump thump ] test, test.
Yeah, why does nobody take worldnetdaily.com seriously?!
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA

spastic bullet wrote:

yerded wrote:

umm...debate and serious talk anyone?   Hello...?   This thing on...[ thump thump ] test, test.
Yeah, why does nobody take worldnetdaily.com seriously?!
OMG  Kerry is teh devil!
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6647|Westminster, California
Hey, you take CNN seriously, I'll look at WND, whatever.
They were first on this story and I used them as a base for this thread, whats the big deal?
I think Christians are usually whacked...happy?
It seems you are overlooking the story because of the worldnetdaily links. Fine, gone and changed. This is a serious issue. They are teaching the kids in a dead aztec language; they use the aztec callender, they are creating a class of supermexmilitants that will be fanatics in the reconquista movement. All this at the worst performing TAX FUNDED SCHOOL IN L.A.   I say this movement needs to be taken out my any means needed.

Even better; heres some of the guys own words;"If Brown was just about letting Black people into a White school, well we don’t care about that anymore. We don’t necessarily want to go to White schools. What we want to do is teach ourselves, teach our children the way we have of teaching. We don’t want to drink from a White water fountain, we have our own wells and our natural reservoirs and our way of collecting rain in our aqueducts. We don’t need a White water fountain. So the whole issue of segregation and the whole issue of the Civil Rights Movement is all within the box of White culture and White supremacy. We should not still be fighting for what they have. We are not interested in what they have because we have so much more and because the world is so much larger. And ultimately the White way, the American way, the neo liberal, capitalist way of life will eventually lead to our own destruction. And so it isn’t about an argument of joining neo liberalism, it’s about us being able, as human beings, to surpass the barrier."  - Marcos Aguilar, founder and principal of La Academia del Pueblo

(Excerpt) Read more at kabc.com ...

Last edited by yerded (2006-06-03 08:37:56)

remo
+20|6587

yerded wrote:

We don’t necessarily want to go to White schools. What we want to do is teach ourselves, teach our children the way we have of teaching. We don’t want to drink from a White water fountain, we have our own wells and our natural reservoirs and our way of collecting rain in our aqueducts.
Good.  Then don't use the "white" tax money to do your "teachings" ... fucking racist idiot.

Go ahead, teach your anti-white bullshit ways.  Be oblious to the fact that you're in the land of the free.  But it's a good thing you are, because anywhere else, it wouldn't be news ... you'd already be history.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA
So first they fight to leave Mexico under Santa Ana, then when we (the US as a whole) have turned the region into an industrial center they want to leave again after someone else has done all the work for them. They don't realize that their economy will have to be subsidized to sustain itself after the split. This is more of that republica del norte (doesn't warrant capital letters imo) crap. I don't care if I'm 60 when it happens, I'll go volunteer. It's a shame they're too lazy to focus their efforts to obtain change in their own country, instead of jumping the fence to fund their "revolution" with our tax $$$$ here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard