Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6778

Has 1.3 secretly brought Kickvote changes? A vote was initiated today... and it only needed 9 people on a 32 player server. I brought up the kickvoting scoreboard... and there were only boxes on my team, with the checkmarks. On the opposite team... no boxes. So it seems kickvoting has become one-sided now, like mutiny votes. Not sure if you can even try and kick someone on the other team now.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6576
nope your right....you can only kick the people on your team....also I think that only your team can see the kick vote so only they vote! Im not sure though!

GL Andy
WhyTwoKay
+15|6785|Texas
Now that's just like "Team Kick Vote" in BF1942, I see they are bringing more things over from there every patch.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6773|Vienna, Austria
This may be a good idea for most cases anyway... it's always hard to convince the enemy players to vote a teamkiller off
Adogg
+5|6569
Nope ... should be a server side option ... Admins should be able to choose how THEY want THEIR server to be..
Milkballs
+16|6574|CT, US
I want some WW2 action in my server, should I be able to use serverside settings to do that? GOD I hope so.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6778

Another thing I've forgotten to mention (said it somewhere else though).

16player server voting has totally been eliminated. 'not enough players', even when it's full.

That has pissed me off many many many times when I try and kick those thai fuckers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard