yerded
Bertinator
+255|6658|Westminster, California

the_heart_attack wrote:

why are soccer players such pansies?

never in my life have i seen so many grown men fall over holding their legs when someone runs past them.

and why dont people kick up more of a fuss about this horrible acting during the game and in the media?

is it an unwritten rule in the soccer world that no one can talk about how stupid it looks?

to me its the one thing that makes soccer a laughing stock of the football world. even people that like soccer here think its funny how they act so injured for nothing.

i think soccer is a sport for men who get pedicures.
Oh fuck. I actually agree with him
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6814|Jupiter

the_heart_attack wrote:

why are soccer players such pansies?

never in my life have i seen so many grown men fall over holding their legs when someone runs past them.

and why dont people kick up more of a fuss about this horrible acting during the game and in the media?

is it an unwritten rule in the soccer world that no one can talk about how stupid it looks?

to me its the one thing that makes soccer a laughing stock of the football world. even people that like soccer here think its funny how they act so injured for nothing.

i think soccer is a sport for men who get pedicures.
Its funny a fucking mod starts this thread.... wow.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6665
cant wait for NFL season. 

Go Fins
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6792|AUS, Canberra

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Its funny a fucking mod starts this thread.... wow.
oooo a mod hates soccer, call the FBI!!!!
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6658|Westminster, California
He's just trying to trick you into believing he's human.
pwned7
+53|6600
i absolutely love the way they put that "special" spray on a so called "injured" players leg, and they he gets up and can run like 10 laps of the field.... soccer is a top sport but heart is right... soccer players are the biggest pussies...
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6814|Jupiter
Whole topic is bais.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6744|Indianapolis, IN
The only international soccer I see at home is on the Spanish channel.  Now that is interesting to watch and even more interesting to listen to the announcers. 

Every sport has their pansies.
In the NBA, Reggie Miller was a pansy.  He would shoot a three pointer and then fall down when someone got to within a foot of him and he would get the foul called and go to the line.  He should at least play the game like it is meant to be played.
I have seen it in football (American that is) where a New England Patriot player who got "injured" on a play, sat out the next play then came back and stuffed a touchdown attempt then recovered a fumble.  So much for an injury or it was just a fast recovery.

Now going back to what someone said about an all amateur Soccer team, the United States Hockey team for the Olympics used to be all amateur players and they were actually quite good.  Maybe because most of the players plus the coach came from Minnesota where hockey is played the correct way.

I must say, back on topic now, that International football is growing on me.  I used find the sport quite boring but maybe that is because I grew up in America where we want everything to happen quickly and many points to be scored. (See Basketball and football) 

But when it really comes down to the bottom line, if you like the sport you really don't care about the antics that go on.  IF you like football, you like it not much is going to change that.  I like Baseball and really the antics that go on in that is not going to change my mind about it.

Anyways that was my 2 pennies worth at nearly 2 am here in Indiana.
pwned7
+53|6600

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

but "ALL" soccer players a pansies lol
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6734
it's to pull out fake fouls
god you must be an idiot for think that they are actually pretending as if they were actually hurt

and yes, they do make a big deal out of it.. if you fake too much, you get red card
pwned7
+53|6600

washow wrote:

god you must be an idiot for think that they are actually pretending as if they were actually hurt
umm dude thats what we are saying... y cant they play clean??? i mean every guy that acts injured gets a foul... not fair.
Fred[OZ75]
Jihad Jeep Driver
+19|6781|Perth, Western Australia
Australia V Brazil

A very physical team playing a team that will fall over hold body parts and cry till they are given a penalty if looked at the wrong way, should be very interesting to watch. Some of those Brazilian pre-Madonnas mite just break in half.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6695|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

pwned7 wrote:

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

but "ALL" soccer players a pansies lol
Stu Pearce, ex england now Man City manager. He played on with a broken leg.
THA
+609|6792|AUS, Canberra
haha i just got neg karma saying kiwis should be seen and not heard!!!! i think someone needs to go back to school for geography lessons!!!!!

not mentioning any names ^^^^

kiwi = New zealand

me = aussie
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6763

Fuck AFL, fuck Soccer. Go the ABT, the Australian Badminton Team
Yahooligun
+9|6584

tip700 wrote:

i dont understand why football a multi £billion sport doesnt have computer technology involved much like they do in cricket say. They have the Eagle eye cam or whatever is called to check any disputes. In football they could introduce it and just have somebody message a referee to settle whether it was or wasnt a foul, was or wasnt a penaly, was or wasnt offside etc. Then we wouldnt see so much holywood attempts and there wouldnt be any "shocking" referee decisions.
FIFA doesnt want "to spoil ancient soccer values"..yes ur right guys soccer sucks..to watch.and i can tell that cause im brazilian..yes i am..but the pussies appear on the television,on the streets u see the real players..most players lose their heads atfer winning money.shame...

Anyhow, only thing worth watching is world cup..and still..lol
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6698
Compelled to reply.

#1 Rugby, American Football, Aussie Rules etc etc... these sports are for people who do not have enough skill to play Soccer.

#2 How can people say soccer is boring compared to Rugby or American Football??? Christ they stop American Football matches during the game to allow extra advert breaks in the live TV coverage. You would never get that happening in soccer!! As for Rugby, gee let's watch a game where they spend half their time with the ball 100 feet in the air and the rest of the time with the game buried under 20 players...

#3 I agree that the play-acting needs to be dealt with. It will spoil many games at the upcoming World Cup and yet again FIFA will do NOTHING about it. If a ref suspects play-acting it should be a straight red card, that would cut it right out of the game and send a clear message. In the last World Cup on of the Brazilian players was struck ON THE LEG by the ball after the opposing player kicked it away out of petulance yet the Brazilian fell down clutching his face and got the other player sent off!!
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6723|Australia
Why do you guys think contact is so important in sports? Are you all gay? Soccer (Football) players may fall down sometimes but atleast they don't stick their finger up another guy's arse like rugby players do. It takes so much less skill to use your arms and hands to play a sport than it does your feet. I'm sure you would all suck at it and whine that you can't hit someone. It is also a much fairer game because the biggest fucker on the field is more likely the worst than the best. I don't care what you say everything is turning into soccer (Football) and in 50 or 60 years it will be twice as popular as it is now. So all you morons who think hitting and grabbing other men is fun go play your gay little sports because nobody gives a fuck about you. Seriously less than 1% of the worlds population even knows what AFL is. It is probably a bit more for rugby but their world cup is a joke anyway. And come on NFL is not even football because 99% of the time you throw it. And only 60% of the time you kick it in AFL. As for Rugby thats not a sport at all.

the_heart_attack wrote:

haha i just got neg karma saying kiwis should be seen and not heard!!!! i think someone needs to go back to school for geography lessons!!!!!

not mentioning any names ^^^^

kiwi = New zealand

me = aussie
Sarcasim is the lowest form of wit. 

Whoooooosh (over the head)
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6594|England
Glad someone brought this up,so i could chip in with my 2 cents! Hate diving..hate it. cant watch italian football,not only diving but the hand gestures too...cue mock praying and pleading!shit! spanish is pretty bad though not as bad as the italians and so many have said its really creeping in the english game now too! and to those that say gerrard did it the other night,he did but the other guy did attempt a 2 footed tackle on him that just missed and had it made contact it prob would have been laters world cup for him so i will make an acception on that one! Rant over!lol

No 1 Gooner wrote:

Glad someone brought this up,so i could chip in with my 2 cents! Hate diving..hate it. cant watch italian football,not only diving but the hand gestures too...cue mock praying and pleading!shit! spanish is pretty bad though not as bad as the italians and so many have said its really creeping in the english game now too! and to those that say gerrard did it the other night,he did but the other guy did attempt a 2 footed tackle on him that just missed and had it made contact it prob would have been laters world cup for him so i will make an acception on that one! Rant over!lol
I used to moan like feck how Arsenal were the worlds worst at this. They have though tidied that side of their game up and there arn't too many occasions now I can recall a Gunner doing it.  Oh yeah, I remember, Pires at Highbury vs Cardiff City FA CUP last season, lol. (I would remember that 1 eh?)

Leg pulling aside, I really do feel they play the best attacking football in the uk, and I don't see them as cheats where as I do with Chelsea.

I've coached sport, Ive never coached the kids at how to cheat but I'll coach them on how far they can push an umpire or a ref, and alos how to go in hard on ya opponent and still be well within the rules.

The most important lesson ever taught in sport to kids is ! How to loose..... Once they take on board how to be gracious in defeat only then do we move onto winning.

dh124289 wrote:

Compelled to reply.

#1 Rugby, American Football, Aussie Rules etc etc... these sports are for people who do not have enough skill to play Soccer.

#2 How can people say soccer is boring compared to Rugby or American Football??? Christ they stop American Football matches during the game to allow extra advert breaks in the live TV coverage. You would never get that happening in soccer!! As for Rugby, gee let's watch a game where they spend half their time with the ball 100 feet in the air and the rest of the time with the game buried under 20 players...

#3 I agree that the play-acting needs to be dealt with. It will spoil many games at the upcoming World Cup and yet again FIFA will do NOTHING about it. If a ref suspects play-acting it should be a straight red card, that would cut it right out of the game and send a clear message. In the last World Cup on of the Brazilian players was struck ON THE LEG by the ball after the opposing player kicked it away out of petulance yet the Brazilian fell down clutching his face and got the other player sent off!!
Rivaldo vs Turkey. Turkish fella picked up a Red I think and we all know that Rivaldo should of gone.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6665
soccer fucking sucks
THA
+609|6792|AUS, Canberra

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Are you all gay?
ok hoppa did that thing, but google vinnie jones, and have a look at the what he is doing to a guys cock and balls.
then talk about whos gay.

do rugby players roll around on the ground crying after every tackle like soccer players? no

please for a second imagine what a soccer player would do if he got hit like rugby players do 30 times a game.

he would never be able to play sport again, he would be in a wheelchair for life and have to get fed through a tube.

this thread isnt about how popular the sports are or that soccer sucks, its about the pussies who play it.

and soccer players try to talk soccer up as a contact sport but then when they make contact there life flashes before their eyes.

notice whenever they have the celebrity boxing its allways rugby vs afl players?

how come in the ten years not one soccer player has been on it?.....oh can you imagine.......
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6665
lotsa karate kicks?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard