Donald O' Brien
+104|6695
This is for all of you guys and gals who are currently enrolled in a college or university, and also the graduating high school seniors who know where they are going next fall.  I"m just curious to see where everybody is at.

Hokay, I'll start things off by saying I just finished my first year at the University of Wisconsin.  Badgers FTW!!
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6687|South Africa
3rd Year University of Pretoria aka "TUKS"
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

HBO MBRT

(+- Medical image form Röntgen techniques)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6560
University of applied Sciences Cologne, Germany
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6639|I smell corners
Hospitality Management school in Lausanne/Switzerland (EHL Ecole Hôtelière Lausanne) same as Cornell University in New York.
T0rr3nt
+54|6569|Michigan
wayne state university, detroit MI
civil engineering
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6619|The Netherlands
I'm 14 and i`m doing my vmbo exams at the moment(1 to go hurray)(i live in Holland)
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6559|Bristol UK
i dont go to college/uni anymore i have to work for some muppets, who give me nothing but problems, REPECT to all those in various education systems,
JE3146
+109|6562|Oregon
Oregon State University

Junior in the Pro-School of the Engineering college majoring in Computer Engineering.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Still in Primary School lol, when I'm done with that I'm going to secondary school and then University of Iceland.
doneyone
+30|6547|Holland Hardcore
I became an engineer (bachelor build environment) 2 years ago and now i tell constructionworkers what to do on the HSL (a really fast train) in holland..
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
doing my A2's applied to leeds as my firm after a gap year.

whilsky your a bristol lad.. im a bath lad, woot!
asbad
+19|6713|Ireland
Galway-Mayo institute of technology (Ireland)

Finished year 1 of industrial engineering

Funny, it was originally just supposed to be called 'Galway institute of technology' or 'GIT'. so they had to add another county the name to make 'GMIT'.  The place sux
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6714|England
TCAT
Telford College of Arts and Technology.
Doing I.T there but not what i expected ugh.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6695
Man, those are a lot of foreign schools.
Man, those are a lot of foreign schools I'm not familiar with!  It's always good to get cultured I guess
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

gazzie wrote:

TCAT
Telford College of Arts and Technology.
Doing I.T there but not what i expected ugh.
well it is Telford.... lol IT sucks balls im doing it, its not computer studies which is like programing, IT is just business studies applied to computers.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6721|Louisiana
University of Louisiana at Lafayette, completing my Bachelor's in English next year.
mikkel
+383|6593
Technical College of Copenhagen, TEC Ballerup. Two years to go and I'll be fixing the digital messes you'll be making.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6695
^^
Somehow, that's very reassuring.  I feel much more calm.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6695
Surely more than 14 people go to a college or university in these forums...don't be shy!
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6686|San Francisco
I graduated from the Art Institute of California - San Francisco with a Bachelor of Science degree in Media Arts and Computer Animation last september.
ISUEnigma
+1|6623|Ames, Iowa USA
I'll be a Junior in Mechanical Engineering. I'm studying at Iowa State University.
Emperor_D
+2|6575|Anderson, Indiana
I go to Ball State University
sheff1597
+5|6617
My last day of HS is on tuesday, Ill be attending Southwest Minnesota State University (SMSU) in the fall. As you can guess its in southwestern Minnesota, and as you can also likley guess, any university with 2 cardinal directions in its name is in the middle of nowhere. The biggest thing in the town besides the college is the Walmart...im sorry its a SUPER Walmart with the grocery store inside Im looking forward to it though, since small college towns are always big party schools!
JrunkinDuncan
+1|6766|Pullman, Wa
Washington State University

WAZZUUU

Go Cougs

..... Junior Computer Science Degree

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard