XxsilentjayexX
+1|6676|Ohio
i agree that mec does suck.. all the good players switch over to the USMC side and pwn the mec. atleast thats my experience and ive played on like 15 different 24/7 karkand servers
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway

rogueguy wrote:

Hey everybody, it's rogue here, and I was a bit bored today, so I decided to make my first Battlefield 2 movie.

You ever play Strike at Karkand and notice that the USMC almost ALWAYS wins? Well I went and investigated why the MEC team must stink so much.

Hope you enjoy it, and please, no flaming, this was made in only 2 hours lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1_lC4o1rw

*THIS IS ON STRIKE AT KARKAND BY THE WAY*
*Link working now*
no man, you suck!
rogueguy
[ACB] Member
+26|6553|Cali
Actually, I do not suck.  Play me any time on Karkand and i'll kick your a$$.  I always get top 3.  If you didn't read my comment on the video website, go check it out before you make accusations. 
Do you have any idea how much it lagged while filming the vid?  HORRIBLE lag.  YOU try playing while taping a vid.  Seriously, go do it.
switchbladezz
+48|6619
ROFLMAO you suck, MEC doesn't suck, come play some karkand with me ill own you so hard with the Ak101.

try out the Ak 101, it owns the g36e and the m16a2.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6655|USA
i think your skill (or lack thereof) may be a determining factor. You weren't bad (and I am nobody to judge), but there just seemed times where you were missing easy shots or doing stupid stuff with a knife. (esp. since G3)
blade-bunny
+5|6546|Tolga, Norway
MEC ftw!!!  USMC sucks
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761

R0lyP0ly wrote:

i think your skill (or lack thereof) may be a determining factor. You weren't bad (and I am nobody to judge), but there just seemed times where you were missing easy shots or doing stupid stuff with a knife. (esp. since G3)
Have to agree here. You faced your own base and accused the enemy of shooting you in the back... where else they gonna come from?

You tried to knife someone when he'd already seen you.

You were using a G36E (most accurate gun in game) and still had to grenade people at close range.

You used an M16 at very close range... its not designed for that with low power and burst fire only.

Still,y ou did do well in some areas. IMO, forget the knife and be a little less agressive. I know lag can be a factor, I get a lot myself, and you're playing the wrong style for it. Knifing doesnt work for laggy people.
rogueguy
[ACB] Member
+26|6553|Cali

switchbladezz wrote:

ROFLMAO you suck, MEC doesn't suck, come play some karkand with me ill own you so hard with the Ak101.

try out the Ak 101, it owns the g36e and the m16a2.
Bring it on, the filming lagged me to death, so don't count on winning.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6581|Melbourne, Australia.
MEC has the best guns
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

MEC has the best guns
Yes but, they wipe their asses with their hands.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard