blindrider93
+2|6558
i think the  patch is good cuz it helps with better gameplay and ect. but even though they may screw it up it still is ok for the most part.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6637
who cares what you think =p j/k
GuestHead
+2|6637
The new stuff in the patch is good, but there are definitely a lot of bugs. 
My game tends to randomly freeze for a second after the patch (more frequently on euro maps).  Never did that before.  I'm guessing it's a bug in how the game handles memory usage. 
The car drop is a great idea.  Sure it gets exploited, but so does everything else in the game.  I'd rather have cars falling on artillery than have to hike across kubra. 

They were smart in changing the knife/pistol awards.  As much as I feel the pain of those who fought for days to get those 18 kills, there were too many knife/pistol servers making your hard work pretty meaningless. 

What I'd like to see is an award dealing with accuracy.  Maybe 30%+ IAR for a ribbon and over 25% total with something like 3-400 hours gameplay.
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6590
I like the patch but I can't play because it crashes to desktop. So many awards are reachable now but I can't seem to figure out this crash thing oh well.
blindrider93
+2|6558

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

who cares what you think =p j/k
dude screw u wht do u know noob!!!!!!!!!
blindrider93
+2|6558
just kidin squirrel
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6599|Eastern USA
Mmm, pie.
blindrider93
+2|6558

GuestHead wrote:

The new stuff in the patch is good, but there are definitely a lot of bugs. 
My game tends to randomly freeze for a second after the patch (more frequently on euro maps).  Never did that before.  I'm guessing it's a bug in how the game handles memory usage. 
The car drop is a great idea.  Sure it gets exploited, but so does everything else in the game.  I'd rather have cars falling on artillery than have to hike across kubra. 

They were smart in changing the knife/pistol awards.  As much as I feel the pain of those who fought for days to get those 18 kills, there were too many knife/pistol servers making your hard work pretty meaningless. 

What I'd like to see is an award dealing with accuracy.  Maybe 30%+ IAR for a ribbon and over 25% total with something like 3-400 hours gameplay.
well even with the old patch it would freeze or kick me and send me to desktop but it does it more frequently now. but i agree.

now i want to know wht u guys think about armored therory and the patch
blindrider93
+2|6558
excuse me armored furry

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard