Viper801
+0|6769
Can anyone (if anyone can figure it out at this point in time) explain the rank of 2nd Lieutenant? UBAR lists it after Sergeant Major of the Corps...yet it needs 200,000 points. And also, it requires Master Gunnery Sergeant. What if you get the badges required for Sergeant Major and you're never a Master Gunnery Sergeant? You can never be a 2nd Lieutenant?

If it's been figured out yet, I'd appreciate the explanation >.<
The_Time
+-2|6792|California
i dont think it matters if you if you get sergeant major instead of master gunnery because the only dif is you already had all the necessary badges to make sergeant major.As for 2nd lietenant it should be as soon as you make the points sergeant major should count just the same. If you want to research it more search for posts involving basic and vet badges haviing to do with medals such as combat infantry.Basically the same question has been asked wetheryou can still  get the combat infantry medal if you went staight to vet badges, as for a defenite answer i am about 90% sure.

good luck
XRW_Indent
+0|6768
Just another note to add on...

Even though Sergeant Major of the Corps is technically an enlisted rank, it is a lot more prestigious than 2nd Lieutenant.  I would imagine that's why EA made Sergeant Major of the Corps 50,000 pts more than 2nd Lt.

BlaZin.UK is definitely on his way to 2nd Lt. though, so time will tell
The_Time
+-2|6792|California
good point but what do you think of his question?
The_Time
+-2|6792|California
sorry to post so much on this one  subject but i came across this its sort of related.search for "Can't get to First Sergeant"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard